Did the whole world watch every time he took a shit or jerked off or picked his nose?

did the whole world watch every time he took a shit or jerked off or picked his nose?

Yes.
The entire point of the show was to watch a guy's entire life, I think after the first year or two seeing him take a shit wouldn't be that strange.

But not the fucking…

Didn't you pay attention? They're used to cut to commercials whenever shit is out of control.

They said it just pans into the sky when he's fucking someone so I'd suspect the same thing for those situations.

I guess that jerking was at the same point of sex, so panned to sky imagine on teenage time, 99% of panned program
Taking a shit was half and half, maybe putting what he was doing in the bathroom with the camera and then cut to commercial with panned part
Picking the nose I guess he was been seen by everyone

only if you paid for basic cable.

Still though someone had to watch the whole time he was jacking off, looking at his asshole in the mirror etc to know when to turn the feed back on. Probably Chuck Berry.

shit movie tbh

Na, It wasn't that bad at the time, good idea.

When did the show start airing, when he was born?

They had a tryouts. He was the only one who showed up on time to the premiere ep.

You are in the Truman show. Prove me wrong.

So he knew he was in a tv show the whole time?
Or was he tricked into going to the tryout, thinking it was something else?
Or is he just mental?

I've been to places outside my town of birth

QED

He was abandoned as a baby and adopted by the studio.

at least he got to fuck

I still remember how this kino was robbed at the awards shows by generic garbage.

"Showed in time" means was born at the right time.

Even before. They show they had cams also in the uterus

Why do you think they close the window on the plane?

ok, but what about that time I drove from Florida to Arizona?

If that was true everyone else on this site would be a paid shitposter with every post being pre-approved by moderation to ensure you couldn't even suggest this possibility.

Unlikely.

Were you alone?

Or they can pre approve it and it doesn't matter since you will not believe it. Therefor using reverse psychology

Unlikely.

I would watch you do those things user.

yes

are you sure?
did someone talked with you at least a day before?
did you felt OK after someone snap his finger?