As far as YA shit goes, this actually wasn't half as bad as criticucks would like you to believe

As far as YA shit goes, this actually wasn't half as bad as criticucks would like you to believe.

Would take this over Hunger shit any day.

why don't they just climb the fucking thing?

they are stupid kids

they could maintain and sustain a colony and create a stable power structure they aren't stupid.

Yet they can't make a fucking ladder

All of that was shit though, they are pretty dumb.

can't be all bad, it has Aidan Gillen

Isn't the black kid scared of heights so they never did because that would mean leaving him behind?

The maze was one thing, but you wouldn't survive a day out in the skoarch.

I'm sensing a poignant metaphor for real life here.
I've never seen the film nor read the book but I assume the white girl is the one who sticks up for the nigger to the group all the time?

Maze, I'm Runner

I've seen the film and the white girl and the black guy hardly interact at all. The black guy even dies before the climax. The token minority who makes it to the end is the asian kid.

It's a big maze

If I run through that maze, will I die?

It would be extremely baneful.

Why would someone shoot at CIA before escaping thourgh the door?

The walls of the maze move and change themselves all the time.

IIRC in the book, the whole maze was underground, with a fake sky. Dunno why they changed it in the movie.

Also I wanna say I really liked the movie up until the chick popped up. Because a chick would be totally safe in the middle of a dozen guys going through puberty, right?

They were all teenagers that I think had only been there about a month if I remember right. That part struck me as odd as I felt like they should had them be for about a year or two and get into the actual consequences on their mental health with being out there for so long.

Having some Lord of the Flies style infighting driving them to need to escape the maze would have made the story just a whee bit compelling.

When author will learn?

When the teen drama stops being the selling point of "young adult" literature and movies.

They were there for years. It started out with just Albi and each week another guy was added. It wasn't until Thomas was sent in that things became unstable. Then everything went to shit.

There is lord of the flies infighting. Chad doesn't like what Albi is doing and is preparing to take over.

The books are fucking terrible and involve bullshit psychic powers. The movies are enjoyable as just young teen dystopia shit. It drops almost all of the stuff I hated in the books. Sadly it also drops some of the cooler stuff like the sky turns to dusk and refuses to continue normally. Then the Greavers come and take 1 kid a night. In the movies it just becomes a slaughter fest for no reason.

Chaosh ish a ladder.

Yup. Cool setting, some cool visuals and action, no clear agenda pandering. That's all I want from YA.

The part I didn't like was how the sides broke up at the end. The bad kids were all angry white guys, the good side was a multi-cultural group with an indian, a black kid, an asian kid, the girl, the main character, and a gay white kid.

The girl in this and the second one, along with the hispanic girl that joined the cast were pretty cute, but part two added zombies, and every film ending with a "this was all planned" scene is eye-roll inducing.

Nobody is saying the movies are great or even good, but certainly enjoyable in the large scheme of things and nowhere near as "bad" as criticucks claim.

Hunger shit gets like 90% and this 50%? Fuck that.

How the hell did the corridor get so long? From the beginning of that scene, it seemed like a two second sprint at most.

It's a big corridor.