ITT: The worst character in their respective series

ITT: The worst character in their respective series.

I think you meant to post a picture of the little nigglet.

He contributed nothing to the group and at every step only made things worse. Even his slingshot turned out to be worthless and El had to step in for that too. Worst token black character ever.

BAD POUSSI

I'd post Maise williams, but I don't want to save a picture of her and upload it, so just imagine there is one next to my text.

Got you covered.

Thanks fam

NoTitties Manjaw from House.

>not wanting to forcefully take El and hold her hand

I don't remember him from House. Was there some long-haired hippy or something?

That's definitely not a woman; there's no tits. Seriously, nothing.

this fat bitch right here

G-d forbid a woman wants to be treated like a human.

When they start acting like one.

This bitch right here.

bitchy, controlling and hypocritical. skylar is a fine woman

I liked when they put the dress and blond wig on her. cute.

She turned out great in angel, Gunn was the worst character there.

That's not how you write Connor

this

Don't forget coalburner and lesbian.
Should've given best girl more screentime.

no, this one

dude what? you picked the dumb blonde hottie instead of the token fag?

That's it you little autistic fucker get the fuck out of my fortress

You take that back, you… you…
RARITY LOVER

What the fuck does that even mean

How could she look so shit here and so good in TRON?

It's probably a reference to some nigger song.

>>>/mlp/

The wig, makeup, and lighting. They don't spend hours in wardrobe for nothing.

>>>/normalfag/

:)

>>>/freech/

"put a condom on before you fuck me"

>>>/oven/

worst genderbend.

albeit that's probably the real best answer.

So badly that I don't want her to come back even if she was asspulled as 'Black Sky'

I bet people think you're soggy knees if you hate her, even though I love Karen.

She got worse as the season went on.
I have no idea how you liked Karen though, her character is only really there for other people to bounce exposition off of.

I like Karen because she has some femininity and gets put in her place when she tries to do that stronk womyn crap, and has some flaws with her strengths.

They tried to give Elektra some flaws, but it was too little too late.

Another capeshit example though I was going to put Barbara before she went full Harley Quinn. Oddly, I like Jada Pinkett Smith as Fish Mooney despite everyone hating her.

Probably Nick, but he has him moments. Sam can be a brat, too. Posting the definitive best instead, though.

Those casting decisions REALLY took me out of it. I get we live in a Brave New World and all and there's no such thing as race, and we all bleed red, etc. but I'm honestly supposed to believe that Theo's father/mother was a coalburner/oil driller? A family THAT obsessed with lineage and their pure bloodline dating back 300 some years to Gotham's founding didn't give a shit about cucking themselves? Didn't care about having one child be a different race then the other?

Holla Forums, you are predictable. Not to mention that OP said 'characters", not actresses

kys
You could've said Ellen Tigh.

I hope they kill Tabitha and Fish Mooneybitch next season.

Every token nigger/faggot ever

Worse is when its 'moral nigger' who has to be shown to be struggling with his conscience in every scene

He was a token in the last seasons which was objectivity shit. The others episode where he was in it wasn't ever said he was gay

Shanon instead was even written badly as a dumb blond and was a token badly written love story race mixing

Can I nominate all Bajorans? Technically not one character but fuck those hasperat eating space terrorists.

Why isn't she hated more? All she does is explain basic emotions for the autists watching.

Her body makes all the suffering she causes worth it. Holy shit my dick when she's in anything skimpy.

Just look at this faggot

Because Wesley is in the show. If it wasn't for him, Troi would easily be the worst, even if she is completely fuckable.

Not that user, but even though Frasier is one of the best shows ever made, it still has to have something that is less good than all the other things in it, and that thing is Lilith.

I'd fuck her, too. And Roz. And Daphne. And Dr. Mel. And Julia. And even Bebe. And all the rest.

That's probably it.

Sam's only 2nd tier because he's always busy plotting his next racial massacre.

Nick is brown-pill-tier.

Charles is twink-tier.

She has always seemed like an angry lesbian to me.

1 - tom friendly's died in season 3 - he showed up in a single episode in season 4 where in case you missed it the first time, he has a gay bf named arturo
2 - he was clearly a fag in every episode that had him in it, including the first one where he says "we're going to need to take the boy" ("kate, you're not my type", etc - he is clearly gay if you're not a moron)
3 - out of 6 seasons how is a character that only shows up in 2 and 3, and a single appearance in 4 "the last seasons?"

the token faggot is way worse than shannon. you're just pissy that she fucked sayid - again in a SINGLE episode

Much like elves Bajorans are only good for dicking.

thats not nancy though

Nancy was completely unlikable in every scene. Kept mugging for the camera and forcing a cringey serious pout that looked put on.

Josh and Olan couldnt hold a candle to Thomas.

But josh was the absolute worst.

I think this is what killed Backstrom a pretty decent show imo. So flamboyant.

That pic makes me think Omar Mateen did nothing wrong.

Uck. That Shitty Starbuck chomping a cigar having drunken brawls at the card table. If they had space motorcycles on the show she would have roared up on one in her first scene . Stupid bullshit. Tbh I don't see someone as a badass that I could theoretically overpower and rape.

Took over O's spot in season 2.

Fukc you, he's so fucking hot I want him to ram my asshole in while I crossdress.

Penny Dreadful lived up to its title. This twink was the worst of a bad lot.

Pick up your Trump trash, white man!

Fuck off.

what

PD Frank was a little bitch

She was okay before Rita died but then as the series started to race to the finish and push Deb she became complete shit.

What's wrong with her face?

Heads at an angle under studio lighting … also humans are'nt perfectly symmetrical bro

Theres nothig wrong with that Karen is Chick strong which is like being smart and sneaky Elektra is just a dude with tits

If i had to listen to this chick talk about her children one more damn time i was gonna scream…

Chloe Decker - Lauren German

They took an interesting concept the devil living in LA for shits and giggles and turned it into yet another uninspired Police procedural, not really the actresses fault she's just working with the shit the writers give her ad pulling in a steady check while she does it

And yet Rita and her kids were 10000000000% more insufferable than Deb in any season. Also any scene with Baptista was boring as shit.

He reminded me of me.

So you just imagine season 8 was four seasons long pretend the SJW is good looking?

Foreman isn't a real antagonist in Season 8, in my version he's more like the investor guy or the cop from the first two seasons. But yes I liked the fact Cuddy wasn't in it even though people say that's what killed the show

I hated everyone in Breaking Bad, except for Mike and Saul.

if you were freak you would feel frustrated too

O SHIT HAVE I GOT THE SHOW FOR YOU
but tbh fam walter and jesse buddy episodes were good too, like walter knew his son was always shit and wanted a better one.

>>>/normalfag/

>>>/oven/

>>>/a/

>>>/mlp/

>>>/mlp/

sage negated

Easily this guy.

He was annoying as fuck.