ZACK SNYDER, OR HOW I WENT FULL WHEDON TO APPEASE PLEBS

The only ones who look cool are Wonder Woman and Aquaman. Yes, Aquaman.

He was badass in this teaser.

And I'm looking forward for WW's solo movie.

I would blame the writers more than the director. Unless Snyder did both.

kys

What can I say, I love WWI and I wish more films were made about it, be it capeshit or not.

I prefer the superior sequel

Snyder is a pleb and doesn't know shit about the characters he is directing.

With the benefit of hindsight… I agree with you.
On the second half of your post I mean, Snyder is a patrician kinosseur.

meant for

I think - therefor it is not a fact, just my opinion - that the problem with Snyder now is that he gave up his style in favour of the mindless masses and the big ol' dolla'

First, there was Dawn of the Dead, where everyone criticized him for removing Romero's comments on consumerism and for the running zombies. But it was a cool and entertaining action horror.

Then there was 300, and people were complaining that it has no story and has too many monsters. But back in the day, it blow your face off with it's looks.

Then there was Watchmen, and people were complaining that it was too complex, had too much story. See the pattern here? Not to mention that I think Ultimate Cut is the most perfect comic movie up to date…

Owls of Ga'Hool - yeah, that was okay, but nothing very extraordinary. Maybe a bit too serious and bloody for kids? But the source material is strange, so the movie is supposed to be strange.

And then there was Sucker Punch, which is his great masterpiece. It has everything in it which is Snyder, and people everywhere shitted upon it. I love that movie, especially the Director's Cut, and saw it a million times, and I think it has way more in it than people see. But because you people hated on him there, he decided that he had enough and abandoned everything that was his in order to please "you".

But you see, no matter what he did, the viewers and the critics always bashed him. Too creative, not enough story, too much story, "it's shit".

tl; dr: It's your fault that he became what he is today

Fucking Suckerpunch tried to be two movies at once. It tried to be an extended anime AMV, and tried to be a 2deep4U rape escape movie. If it was one or the other, I would have loved it. The "interpretive dance hall girl dancing" has got to be some of the most retarded bullshit ive ever seen in a mainstream film.

might be the producers too who just really want to be marvel

Do you know why is it that way? Snyder said no matter how awesome a dance Emily Browning would perform, people would complain that they don't find it sexy/seducting/attractive enough. This way, anyone can imagine it in a way they like.

And during each dance, she and her comrades whom could be all living in her head enter another sub-reality, along with the viewer. If you are okay with the asylum turning into a brothel, then you should be okay with this too.

By the way, it didn't worked on any level for you at all?

Capeshit.

O wow, Aquaman not only isn't blonde, but he has "lovehandles". Lose some weight aqua fatty.

James Wan is directing Aquamans solo feature. He even said at the SDCC panels that he would try and work some Horror into his film considering the nature of the deepest areas of our oceans. Should be enjoyable, but its still just capeshit.

No, I don't care. This change can only be good. Grimdark fuckers go back to your 40k threads and stay there forever.

Because it was overstylized crap with no depth to it.

You are mentally handicapped and need to be put out of your misery slowly with your empty head put into a bench vise.

Sucker Punch was the only movie of his which I actually enjoyed. It wasn't kino, but it was entertaining and not just the same grimdark brown crap he usually makes.
Watchmen would have been okay if it wasn't based on the comic, which is better in so many ways that the movie didn't stand a chance.

The Emperor still loves you, even though you are a disgusting heathen that shies away from His light.

Wasted trips of hatred. Just because you can't enjoy it, and tehre are 2 people here who can, we have to kill ourselves?

What do you mean? They should ahve renamed the characters and recreate everything?

I meant in a hypothetical scenario where it was an original movie rather than an adaptation, I probably would have enjoyed it.

If that could have been, would Snyder be considered a genius?

Dc is more than cucked, once marvel is done nobody gonna give a shit anymore. Though no one cares about dc heros anyway besides batman

the worst of both worlds

maybe because he's a shit director who can't find balance?

Or… just admit you're looking forward to the fap session, instead of pretending it might be of any quality.