WW

wimmin won the word war

Other urls found in this thread:

heterodoxacademy.org/2016/05/12/the-amazing-1969-prophecy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still more historically accurate than battlefield 1

trailer wasn't that bad tbh fam. better than all the BvS ones.

They're way overdoing the glow with the lasso

the combat did look better than the last ww trailer

- The woman can't act
- She is ugly & weird looking
- Feminism
- Another film trashing the Germans.
- By extension trashes "white" males
- Actress is jewish
- Why?

Germans aren't white anymore though jajajajajaja

DC really wants another flop, huh?

Okay until the "thats called SLAVERY"

Didn't know secretaries and PA's didn't get paid back then.

Please Hollywood for the love of fuck stop with the cringe inducing "girl power" crap, you aren't some fucking neckbeard twitter user.

Oh wait maybe you are.

POWER GRACE WISDOM WONDER
Tagline sounds like a Joseph Prince sermon.

I don't even know why she still has the lasso it's just a stupid idea. She's not a cowgirl anymore, shes not some S&M themed softcore character anymore. (Unless you are looking for rule 34)

That horse probably had to be shot after that.

I'm not really bothered by the Germans being the villains as much as the film looks like it's going to have wonky cinematography and very anti-men, pro-womyn shit.

I just know they'll dump those filthy suffragettes in there as well.

Also, if the dumb bitch was real and had tried to step out into the trenches like that she'd have been mowed down.

And yes, she looks fucking hideous. You can barely describe her as female considering she seems to be lacking all the secondary sexual features.

Literally Americans aren't allowed to make any movie without the villains being white and/or germans these days.

Imagine a period piece during the African campaign fighting Zulu's? Today, that movie would be scrapped so fast it'd make your head spin.

100+ years and the Jews are still at it. Can't they find someone else to make the bad guys? I'm fucking bored of Germans.

Anti white men.

Women are the greatest victims of wars, don't you know?

Yes; they extended it to all white men.

When are movie trailers going to stop ripping of the Prometheus music?

And this shit is going to under-perform. They took the feminist bait and inserted the blathering into the trailer. Guess new Warner Bros. is going to have to learn it's lesson like Sony just did.

I thought BvS already tanked like the Titanic. How many more duds do they have in them?

I'm still amazed how they managed to consistently fuck it up. I mean, DCAU, for a fraction of the budget, managed to create a whole shared universe and release something in the ballpark of 200+ episodes, all good, all doing the characters justice.

Why couldn't they have taken cues from that?

Maybe it's the Turks?

The Hollywood system works by doling out work to people who don't give a shit about franchises. To work in the animation industry, at least pre-Calarts anyways, you had to actually give a shit about stuff and be a true believer/nerd.

Also female super hero movies normally don't perform well. Catwoman is the big example even thought it was huge piece of shit anyways. I'm even surprised this exists. But I guess with need another Justbusters to teach them this lesson. You can have successful female lead IP in Hollywood movies, but they have to appeal to men not preach at them about the pietriarchy and all that horse shit.

There's no reason a Catwoman/WW centric movie couldn't work. Both characters have plenty of ways you could take the narrative.

Hell, if I was making a Catwoman movie I'd just go for the street urchin turned burglar angle as the origin and then build a heist movie around it, maybe throw in a few cameos from other Gotham rogues.

WW can go from straight up Greek myth/fantasy into "meet the modern world", and if you can contain your nu-male cuckery to not include feminist shit you can build a decent action movie around it.

Modern Wonder Woman is a shit character. Everyone takes her too seriously as this super serious feminist role model character. You're never going to get a good movie out of her, especially now. Her mythos is also boring as fuck. She's such a drag as a character she makes the Greek fantasy stuff completely tedious.

The real kicker is that patriarchal (as in, ancient Greek) societies tend to actually bring out the real alpha women. You actually have to be something really special to not only stand out in such a male dominated society, but also to attain a measure of independence, respect and power.

If we are being serious WW belongs to such a society, Zeus is the guy in charge and the Amazons know this. They aren't misandrist, Marxist dykes, and if anything, would be completely disgusted by feminists and their "equality of outcome" creed.

There's plenty for her to do concerning Greek mythology if one were to actually bother with it.

Also, for the love of God, how difficult is it to find a decently muscled up, tall woman that still has tits and ass?

Didn't Xena do that mythos decently?

Possibly, but Xena doesn't have an ass load of feminists pitching fits because they want a female Superman as a role model for perfect like feminist girls. All the fangirls wanted from Xena was to have her eat pussy.

From what I remember Bridgitte Nelson was the last Woman who fit that role (Red Sonja)
She was 6 ft 1

Or the tallest professional model in the world. Amazon Eve 6ft 8

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/suicide/

They picked her because she looks like pre-botox Kim Kardashian. Even if she hadn't ruined her face she could never act in a million years so just find a lookalike to push that billion dollar brand. Can't speak English? No tits? Oh well, she'll still put beta neckbeard asses in seats especially coupled with Chris Pine who, despite appearing to have Down syndrome, is recognizable to them as Captain Kirk.

This is basically the announcement for Cisbusters pt 2 next summer. Bet Sarcuck already preordered tickets and wishes he could freeze himself until then. Ptooey.

thats a tranny

Maybe they should've gone with Kim Kardashian

He is, yeah. It's kinda sad watching his exaggerated, rehearsed "feminine" gestures and body language.

Are they going to force Superman or Batman in this to fix shit like with Supergirl?

I would fapto that movie.

I'm more amazed that the kikes at Heebner Bros. had the audacity to pick a shitty, destructive conflict where no-one was the bad guy as the background for their movie, and then pick the nation that sacrificed and got screwed over more than almost anyone else, and make them the bad guys who get slaughtered by the dozen.

Truly, the Jewish hatred for the German knows no bounds. Those fucks will even take conflicts before their mythical shoah and alter them to make the Germans the bad guys.

I actually expect this to backfire on them pretty badly. It's one thing to pick on le ebil Nahtzees, it's another to pick on Imperial Germany.

And of course, the heroine is a kikess herself, so the Jews in the audience can masturbate to that fucked-up shit.

Movie seems to be set on the Western Front, as far as I know the Ottoman Empire never fought on the Western Front, they mainly fought on the Southern Front, and a bit on the Eastern Front, and occasionally sent help to the other Central Powers.

Jizz Cuckman speaks.

TELL THAT TO ZOD'S SNAPPED NECK

A reminder he unsubscribed from RLM because they made fun of him

any proof he was subscribed?

You know it's bad when you see from trailer that she can't act.

Where did Hollywoo hide all they attractive woman's that can act?

Oh boy.

And this shit even has 3 writers.
Why can't they just make one good choice? Everything in this is already wrong

Hollywood (as in, Jews) decided that attractive women were bad for business because they hurt the feefees of the average Western woman, otherwise known as the toxic, repugnant landwhale.

No woman has ever attained power and respect through her own merit. She has always been given it by some man.

Then why don't they use average girls that can act? why use ok looking girls that can't act?

I'd argue there have been women that got into power through their own machinations. You can see some example of such in Byzantium or China.

Point is that when leftists institute an "equal" society it always fucks up. I recall reading a letter from a very perceptive judge that warned about the dangers of Affirmative Action and "equalizing" university campuses, and how it would merely strengthen and perpetuate racial/gender stereotypes.

heterodoxacademy.org/2016/05/12/the-amazing-1969-prophecy/
Great read.

Cheaper this way. Either that or they could give less of a shit.

Let's not be insulting to ok looking girls here user.

She is't ugly just litle bit wierd looking, but her in homely dress whiteout makeup and she would be pretty ok.

She still looks like a plank though. If she passed you on the street you wouldn't look at her twice.

That the point, why get girl who can't act and loses some girls on street. Things are pretty bad if best thing you can say about her that she's ok looking. Her looks would't be problem if she was good actor.

This isn't even addressing whether they were helped should they even exist (which I doubt.)

There has never been an equal society in regards to men and women, because there is no such thing as equality between the sexes. We naturally have completely different abilities and roles. The claim to "equality" is nothing more than the attempt to shift the roles by demented (((perverts)))

Racial and "gender" stereotypes exist due to those stereotypes being generally true and representative of the respective population. In regards to women most of the things claimed to be stereotypes about them are just female nature. Crying about stereotypes is done merely to mask the truth regarding this nature. That is why these issues are never resolved despite there being so much "equality" forced down from above. They can't cease to exist without nature steering everything back on course, and they don't want that to happen.

The only people who go on and on about equality are those who refuse to acknowledge nature

They want boyish/mannish actresses in order to promote androgyny. It's also why they promote feminine men and feminine thinking to men.

Nigger, I'm not tumblr, I'm not going to namedrop a bunch of exceptions that end up proving the rule that the vast majority of women are not the equal of men.

Let's cut the shit short and agree that most of them got into a position of power either through marriage or court politicking. Not that it really matters, what matters is that they managed to stay in power (and not as convenient puppets) throughout their reign.

Why are you arguing with me like I'm some feminist strawman?

I didn't say all women, I didn't eve say the majority of women, the only point I made is that women that rose to prominence in patriarchal societies actually earned the recognition fair and square. Surely you can agree that there is a percentage of females in our species that do posses the traits to stand should the shoulder with their male counterparts, yes?

I thought it was weird she decided to pad her sport bra… or photoshop it? not sure.

They refuse to believe nature is a factor and it is all nurture. I come across this black and white thinking often when I speak to them.

I am expecting a cameo with young Hitler that illustrates even Imperial Germany had the seeds of rabid antisemitism. It's [current year]! Why are still we hating on the Naht-zees? Gosh, why can't we just, like, hate all of German history? :^)

So when was her super bracelet clash shockwave a thing?

It's better than the last trailer where it was tinted as shit. Certainly better than that released Justice League trailer.

It's so that she can lasso misogynists and punch them for telling the truth.

A reminder that all three of the "assholes in front of a red curtain" posted positive reviews of GhostJUSTers.

Most likely to avoid cry out if in movie she suddenly had boobs.

definitely

Her implants would be ruptured by the physical work.

Is that packing tape

yes. it's how she gets her tits to stay in perfect shape

I'm saying it never happened. They never rose to prominence of their own accord but by the results the men around them created. Any claim to the contrary is probably a modern fictionalized account about the individual that has been passed off as real history.

That goes without saying

oh she did dress as ww

I'm kind of growing on this kiketress

Underrated post.

Mission accomplished, oy vey.

I wonder how many Palenstinians she choked the life out of.

She was better than Batcuck and Superkike in Dawn of JUSTice.

Are you retarded? I'm a massive Kaiserreich fanboy but they fucking have to make the Germans the villains. Wonder Woman is fighting for the fucking US and they weren't exactly off squashing turkroaches.

Everything is better than that shit movie. The said thing about this is that today people are okay with this shit. Back in early 2k when charlies angles was released in Germany I remember a lot of my friends not wanting to see it because of the female characters.

I prefer a sexist, but realistic world over a world filled with weird ideologies.

Woah! look at those feet. All is forgiven.

I don't get it. Even overlooking the fact she's a christ killer what's there to like? Dead, lifeless eyes same color as a dog. Generic features. Sure, she's young and fit and if I knew her IRL and she had a good personality I would buy her a seafood dinner. So? Is that really what passes for movie star these days? Emma Stone, Ellen Page, Maggie fucking Gylenhaal? They're not even butterfaces so, yeah, compared with the new norm Gadot is a fucking knockout, with her b-cup, expressionless face, lifeless shark eyes and flat ironed hair. Even the fucking NINETEEN FORTIES COMIC BOOK WONDER WOMAN had cleavage and now, all these decades later, with the whole of American culture chafing under the spiked heel of international jewry you sad pathetic brainwashed goy faggets can't even manage to swing any décolletage in your manchild funny paper movies. I swear I'm fucking done. This world is getting exactly what it deserves and nothing would make me happier than seeing it all go up in flames at the hand of a merciful god tired of the secondhand embarrassment caused by his failed experiment. GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!!!!

What's the joke?

Let's check out the cosplayers, see if they did a better job.

Oh this is nice.

Mein gott, it's like another Armistice!

I don't get what the problem is, I mean, it's an historical setting film and one that shows Wonder Woman on the side of the Allies.

Should've been Antje Traue.

>>>/leftytv/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/leftyb/

Wow. This guy really nailed it.

>>>/leftytv/

Jesus Christ, do these people need their own safe space versions of EVERY board on the fucking site?

I still have blue balls, thanks to Snyder showing her off as Faora in Superman.

I thought "damn, she's WW material".