HOL UP, YOU'RE GOING TO TELL ME

HOL UP, YOU'RE GOING TO TELL ME
BRRRRRRM
*SMACKS LIPS* WAD I DON'T KNOW

How many times are they going to remake Kong?

for what reason? didn't the last remake come out a few years ago?

For King Kong vs Godzilla in 2020

Godzilla is 350 feet tall now, King Kong is gonna get rekt.

They sized him up in this one from how it looks in the trailer.

WE

WUZ

IT AINT ME

IT AINT ME

So basically this is Delta Green in Vietnam?

So if this movie takes place in the same universe as Godzilla, does that mean that the giant spider in pic related is Kumonga?

KONGS

Glad to see Leslie Jones is still getting work.

CUTE AS FUCK

IT AIN'T KONG

King Kong 1933:

nu-Kong 2017:

NOT MY SHEKELS

I hope Jackson dies first.

N SHIEEET

Say what you want about the 00s, sure it was full of remake and reboot cancer

But at least it wasn't tumblr brainwashed progressive leftist remake and reboot cancer…..

What you're looking at is a monster from a bygone era

Holy shit, they've rebooted family feud.

MUUAAAHHH THE KHANGZ

So when are they going to do King Kong in Space?

Already been done.

At least they're remaking the '76 Kong. I've always loved that movie. This one looks like shit though.

Faggot. She's nothing compared to prime age Jessica Lange.

He got screwed over with the Pixels movie

Why didn't they just leave it at the 2005 remake? And for that matter, was the 2005 remake any good? I haven't seen it since it was in theaters, and I can't remember shit about it besides the fact that it was three hours long.

Go back to your anime girl pillow.

This is a remake of 1976 Kong, the 2005 one was a remake of 1933 Kong. It was decent, but the pacing was fucked up. Pete Jackson was being a wannabe kino directeur even though he was directing nothing but another monster flick.

Peter Jackson sucks dicks.

Wasn't the first half kino before it devolved into yet another monster flick, or am I mis-remembering?

I dont get this

Stuff like during middle ages or like roman times if their are black people then its WE WUZ this is fucking the 70s during nam? So why wouldnt their be black people?

nigger pls, get ur ppls shit together, smh fam tbh

I like Tom Hiddleston.

smh tbh fam

I bet you dont like Prince,Earth Wind and Fire or even Tupac

I'm not a nigger, so no.

Do you atleast like good white bands? Or are they to much of cucks,jews,gays,or nigger lovers for you?

Go away! SHOO NIGGER SHOO!

You know where you are boy?

They made something better:

A television series around DKC

Please share your superior BBC with us poor lowly cumskins so that we may know our true place

Don't worry, Kong will have enough BBC to fill every poz hole.

I see Leslie finally got that main role she always wanted.

Looks okay, but they are gonna pull a 2014 GODZILLA and not show any king Kong.

If they do that then it will be pretty meh.

I think you're right about pulling a 2014 Godzilla because in an interview with the director he mentioned that the movie isn't just about Kong, but about the ecosystem of the island itself. So we may get to see less of Kong and more f the other monsters on Skull Island.

Holy shit

IT IS Delta Green Vietnam if its like that

What is Delta Green Vietnam?

It was fine. The new york shots were good, but I don't like adrien brody. The ship scenes are forgettable. The jungle looked fake and the cinematography was lame. The kong's "emotional" scenes later in the movie are dragging, lame, pointless, and cringeworthy. The music is boring and forgettable.

Will it be as kino as this?

As many times as Godzilla is rebooted. I'm actually dead serious about that.

Kong's death was ripped off in TFA with Han Solo's death.

I forgot about this one

I liked the Jack Black one.
I like it even more seeing this one.
It just looks so devoid of humanity and lacking all the shit that made the original story so interesting.

How much shit will Leslie Jones get for starring in this?

Superior Kong coming through

Delta Green is Call of Cthulhu in a more contemporary time. That is, renegade Seal Team 6 fights eldritch horrors beyond mortal comprehension.

Niggers

HE

JUST

BLACKED

I'm ok with this.
Ironically, Kong is the least interesting beast on his own island.

MORE DINOSAURS!
MORE INSECTS!

It's actually not that. It's an intergovernmental conspiracy perpetuated by former members of Delta Green (so called because that was the symbol of their classification class).

The former organization they belonged was first created after the raid on Innsmouth as an attempt to research and combat Mythos threats, but after a disastrous campaign in Cambodia they got decommissioned.

Officially, they don't exist anymore, unofficially the old guard rallied and kept recruiting young blood that came into contact with the weird and supernatural.

Bro the jews "killed" Tupac

Too bad there will never be Delta Green media aside from RPG books because people would think lolxfilesripoff nevermind that DG came before X-Files.

Delta Green is more about finding out and then fucking said shit up most other paranormal shit tend to make the military incompetent

Considering that in Delta Green the government is in cahoots with the ayys (in the US), or straight up taken over by them (the fishes in the UK), yes, the government isn't incompetent, but they do want you dead.

One thing I do find funny is that MJ12, despite all their power and technology, don't actually know there are other things out there beyond they "grey little men".

Also, compared to X-Files Delta Green is a lot more cynical and red pilled. There is very little incentive not to murder the shit out of everyone, and especially those that have gotten a little too much knowledgeable, least it comes to bite you in the back.

Playing a session is basically an exercise on how to get away with murder and survive in the process.

Not anymore with the way story advances. The greys no longer handed over the report right before 9/11 and most of the transhuman technology they provided MJ12 with started to fail.After A-Cell got fucked and a leadership purge at MJ12 the remnants of both orgs go together and go official.

Really? Guess I have some reading up to do. Haven't played in years.

Wow it looks like utter shit

Yeah, that's the new backstory for the next corebook. That stuff was floated by Detwiler & Co years ago on the DGML.

Neato. Too bad I have no one to play with anymore.

How'd I do?

Screaming Gorilla
The act of a male shaving his pubic hair, holding the shaved hairs in his hand, and then proceeding to have intercourse from behind with a female. When the male is near climax, he flips the female over on her back and ejaculates all over her chest. He then throws his shaved hairs on her chest and hopes that they will stick while he gives a loud gorilla call and pounds his chest like King-Kong.
Kim's roommate was amazed at the amount of hair in the tub after Kim had showered until she found out Kim's boyfriend, Larry, had given her a screaming gorilla.

DAMMIT

Fuck off /tg/ back to your SJW board

Did anyone already twitted this at her ?

I was just asking what it was.

And yet I can't get a decent high budget Ultraman film.

Frak off. People shit on Motzart regularly, why should this junkie get special treatment?

I want jigaboos to leave

But what if it was even more slippery a few years ago and we're actually getting less slippery, but we still can't get any traction?