You're at the anime convention and these guys force push your girlfriend's ass

You're at the anime convention and these guys force push your girlfriend's ass.

What do you do?

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong board, Holla Forums is two blocks down.

Sorry, but we're too cool to go to anime conventions, but not cool enough to have girlfriends. Try elsewhere m80.

What are star wars nerds doing at an anime convention?

Checkmate, OP.

How the fuck did I wind up at an anime convention? What the fuck is a force push?

It's literally rape.

Uh..

kek

What's the point of an anime convention? At least with gaming conventions they have things like fighting game tournaments where you can play with a lot of other people. What do they do at anime conventions, just crowed into a hotel room and watch anime together? Don't half the people who watch anime only watch to jerk off to it? Does this mean anime conventions are full of people jerking off on each other?

white people mane

its better to just not ask, you dont wanna know holmes

Is that just a revolver with a scope?

What's the point of a film festival? At least with gaming conventions they have things like fighting game tournaments where you can play with a lot of other people. What do they do at film festivals, just crowed into a hotel room and watch films together? Don't half the people who watch film only watch to jerk off to it? Does this mean film festivals are full of people jerking off on each other?

What's the point of a medical convention? At least with gaming conventions they have things like fighting game tournaments where you can play with a lot of other people. What do they do at medical conventions, just crowed into a hotel room and learn medicine together? Don't half the doctors who learn medicine only learn to jerk off to it? Does this mean medical conventions are full of doctors jerking off on each other?

looks like its full of more asian mongrels and flip trash, because that is who majorly likes anime.

Is that Keanu Reaves in the middle there?

ZA WARUDO!
TOKI WO TOMARE!

Apologies for the lack of white peoples, im not at home, i cant find my better whitepeople.png

You probably know which one, the three goofy ass animao clowns and the negro security guard looking mildly irritated?

white peopels

What's the point of a klan rally? At least with gaming conventions they have things like fighting game tournaments where you can play with a lot of other people. What do they do at klan rallies, just crowed into a hotel room and hang niggers together? Don't half the racists who hang niggers only kill to jerk off to it? Does this mean klan rallies are full of racists jerking off on each other?

Those are people dressed up as characters from Homestuck

It's not an anime

It's worse.

see, I told you I didnt wanna know

On the off chance I did go to an anime convention and this did happen:

goddamnit i looked it up why did i do that whyy

Not an anime.