After Ghostjusters tanks, the Japanese take back control from Sony Pictures USA and slash jobs

archive.is/yvjAT

Take this, miosgynerds! Feminism won! Why don't you go cry about it like that manbaby, AVGN, you terrible goobergators! It's about ethics in corporate layoffs. :)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghostbusters_(2016_film
slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2016/07/26/paul_feig_is_producing_supermodel_snowpocalypse.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You stupiddo gaijin swine, ruined our gretto nippon conpani

The less americans working on films the better.

American anons i'm sorry but in your heart you know its true.

I guess. I'm tired of all the sequels and reboots.

The real sad part? What else does America export to the world but entrainment? -besides weapons in the middle east that is.
They can keep some studios afloat on things like star wars sequels but the current "take an indie director with one low budget hit under his belt and throw him off the deep end hoping he makes bank" isnt going to safe most of the dying hollywood machine.

Lots of heavy duty farm equipment and vehicles. Think combine harvesters.

I'm a little scared to ask.

Does this mean people will finally learn from the Ghostbusters debacle?

No they wont accept blame, thats what adults did and adults stopped existing in the late 1990's. Now in the world of scared children becoming scared elderly people they shift blame to 'the trolls and haters'.

The best part about that is they are inadvertently acknowledging that all it takes to fuck up their shitty movies are "trolls and haters"

SHAMFUR DISPRAY

Less Western cucks is only good for the medium.

If only our memes had that kind of power the world would be a better place.

The following export product groups represent the highest dollar value in American global shipments during 2015. Also shown is the percentage share each export category represents in terms of overall exports from the United States.
Machines, engines, pumps: US$205.8 billion (13.7% of total exports)
Electronic equipment: $169.8 billion (11.3%)
Aircraft, spacecraft: $131.1 billion (8.7%)
Vehicles: $127.1 billion (8.4%)
Oil: $106.1 billion (7.1%)
Medical, technical equipment: $83.4 billion (5.5%)
Plastics: $60.3 billion (4%)
Gems, precious metals, coins: $58.7 billion (3.9%)
Pharmaceuticals: $47.3 billion (3.1%)
Organic chemicals: $38.8 billion (2.6%)
Aircraft and spacecraft was the fastest-growing among the top 10 export categories for 2015, up in value by 49.4% for the 5-year period starting in 2011.
In second place for improving export sales was pharmaceuticals which rose 23.4% led by international sales of antisera, vaccines and human or animal blood.
American-made electronic equipment posted the third-fastest gain in value up 6.5%.
The biggest-declining category among the top 10 US exports was oil which fell 18.7% led by a precipitous decline in refined petroleum sales.

Took them long enough those dumb fucks.

Will the samurai will save Sony from the prog lib cancer?

No it isn't true. Americans =/= (((Americans)))

food you stupid fuck.

not that it matters because it all goes to violence-ridden shitholes WOOPS

Thank you burgers, for swelling the nigger population into the billions by the end of the century.

The human race thanks you.

Lol NO

Oh no! Won't someone think of those poor executives!

it's damage control

can't weasel around this
tho

it's not just them

It doesn't really matter, America can use its position in the UN and corporate contractors to forces their "allies" to accept contracts for overpriced military equipment they can't afford and that turn out to be duds when they are finally delivered.

to be fair you euros give them welfare and free housing instead of letting them drown as sea.

SONY 2016

There are good american film makers but the vast majority are shit because all they know is Hollywood and the "movies need big name actors" meme which are the biggest scams in the film industry. Perhaps one day foreign and independent directors will start getting more respect. I can think of very few good movies in the last 20 years that didn't come from a foreign or indie director/writer.

People like Feig and Pascal aren't going to go away overnight, but higherups will think twice before letting them do whatever they want now.

Does Aronofsky count as indie?

The only people who deserve to go is Amy Pascal and everyone who worked with her. The Japanese should force her to star in a yazuka-produced genki video and give everyone at Sony a free copy.

I don't think so, I don't know the term in the film industry but in games he'd be referred to as AA (as opposed to AAA which is just as shit as big budget hollywood garbage). AA, indie, and foreign is where all the good shit comes from be it games or movies. That's not to say that everything in those categories is good, most of it is shit. But the point is that some is good whereas almost nothing from Hollywood is good.

The people at Sony now were the ones who okayed this "let's shame all our critics as mysogynerds" marketing tactic. A lot more people need to be fired.

They should cull the US portion as much as possible and embrace their Japanese side like the Playstation division does. It's why they are winning while Xbox is cucking itself hard. Western society was basically finished the moment we started rewarding failure.

Isn't the head of Sony Interactive a gaijin?

Yeah but todays Playstation is the embodiment of Kaz, House has not fucked with his winning formula. Also Shu does a lot of the non-CEO stuff. It may not be as hardcore Japanese as Nintendo but they still aren't westernized that much either.

It's not enough. Sony needs to go full shoah.

They win because they market to casuals who just want a blu ray. Play is dogshit compared to XBL and all their exclusive titles eat cock.

The Citizen Kane remake starring Leslie Jones as
KANE KONG

Let's be fair here, at least the Bloodbornebox has one game while the bone still has nothing.

That's right, Jay. Microsoft products and/or services are fun for the whole family!

How's that. Can I get paid now?

I know she was "fired" by Sony but didn't she just get shifted to some other thing where she is kinda still on their payroll?

XBL is literal shit and the Xbone has no exclusives. Better off just going with PC over that.

God I hope that cunt and Scott Rudin are gone for good. After listening to their phone calls from the Sony hack they just sound like the most typical unpleasant stuck up Hollywood kike executives you could imagine.

Golden parachute producing deal

Just off the top of my head. PS is for faggots, tax paying plebs too casual even for Wii but hey they use to game so muh got a playstation :D But yeah, knock yourselves out so they can keep funneling the money back to making movies turning you into even more of a cuck. Keep those shirts tucked in too.

I'm sorry you your wasted 400 dollars.

well, they really done did it.

Made to step down as head of Sony, got her own production company, bought the rights to Zoe Quinn's story, and is currently fucking up Spider-Man: Homecoming.

Hopefully this gets her pulled off the project.

Forza Horizons is alright but Burnout Paradise does the whole "open world driving game" thing much better.

A system's value is defined by the number of good console exclusives it has. If the games can be played on PC, they offer no value to the system. If they have a better alternative, they have no value. The Bone has no value as a console because anything that could be fun on it is either on PC or has a better alternative on PC. There is currently no good alternative to Bloodborne on PC which means the Bloodbornebox has 1 while the bone has 0.

Also the Bloodbornebox formerly had EDF 4.1 and Onechanbara but those were recently ported. I guess it does still have Estival Versus though…

The question here is why are you defending the Bone so heavily? Are you an actual shill or is this just a really bad case of buyers remorse. I can completely understand shitting on the goystation 4, I hate the thing and want nothing but for any decent exclusives it has or will have to be freed from their shackles, but why would you shit on the PS4 while praising the Xbone?

FTFY

Hey buddy, there are some people out there that actually are pathetic and autistic that they can't use google so have some fucking respect.

Agreed, which is why it was so fun playing GTAV a year before the master race got to.

Because I've been on XBL since Return to castle Wolfenstein, roughly 10 years before Sony started pretending to give a shit about online play. Xb1 was/is a massive disappointment no doubt but I'd still take even a 360 over the PS4 any day.

And the PS3/360 had GTA V well before the bone so I don't see your point.

Noone's trying to argue here that the PS4 is better than the 360, not to say that the 360 is a particularly wise investment but the point here is that the Xbone is universally worse than the PS4.

If you want it to be about last gen then the PS3 is better than the 360 in most cases but certainly not all. PS3 has Demon's Souls, Okami/SotC/Ico/MGS HD, and some random weeb games like EDF and free online. 360 had Halo 3/Reach/ODST, Bayonetta with an acceptable framerate, and Forza. Saying that the 360 is better than the PS3 is really just down to which of the above games you prefer, but the PS4 is definitely a better investment than the bone which is 100% useless.

Of course all of the above aren't very good choices compared to PC in any given year but if you've already got one and have the cash you might as well pick up a console for specific games that appeal to you.

sage because I thought this was Holla Forums for a couple replies there and this is way off topic

Also for your GTA V comment, that in no way invalidates what I said. GTA V could not be played on PC for two years so that was an advantage the consoles had. Of course it was a pretty minor advantage compared to actual good games like Bayonetta or Dragon's Dogma but you're clearly a casual who likely doesn't play fun games because they aren't sports, Halo, or COD.

A little sacrifice in order to achieve more inclusion and girl powah

kys kool aid man :^)

Call of Duty is on the PS4 you fucking retard.

Autistic boxbros played it on bcox first you dumb faggot.

SONY BTFO

SONYGGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Nigger the PS4 is an Xbox 360 2.0 in every way, nothing but western "AAA" shit that runs like crap on consoles and is better on PC

Not to mention the paid online that sonyshills ate up from day one after ripping into xbox owners all last gen for it

Never play sports, haven't played Halo in years and the very DEFINITION of casual is non-competitive, button smashing cretins like you who couldn't hang in the most pleb of COD pub matches so dismiss it as "dudebro". As far as fun games go ahead and name one better than Arkham Knight. GOTY by far yet you would never know it over the whining of PC snobs butthurt over the failed port.

You're obviously lost friendo
www.facecuck.com

Don't doubt the power of memes, user.

They are dropping the Xbox for the Scorpio. You have a defunct system. Congrats.

Also Forza is shite compared to PGR, deal with it.

Oh fuck, I miss spunky tomboys. They are the true casualty of all this genderqueer faggotry.

Would ghostbusters have worked with spunky tomboys?

no

Why is she even part of that movie when it's been revealed all she wants is to replace Spiderman with Spidercunt?

jesus does this guy know how to draw any other pose

maths

Its already disingenuous as fuck, they're discounting all of the marketing budget and other money spent on propping up this turd.

They are claiming a $100 million loss when in actuality its more than three times that.

Damage control levels are approaching a point singularity.

Certainly. He originally only did a single redraw of that pose, but then SJWs got rabble-roused in Twitter over it, and he flipped them the bird by drawing more characters posed like that and trying to make the pose itself a meme.

144 m budget
100 m marketing and promotion

244m total expenditure
that is not "three times more than that" retard

they need to make about 300 million plus 100 for the marketing costs in order to break even, because sony splits ticket revenue with the theater owners. money you never made is not a "loss" it's a flawed anticipation

Nice math skills Paul

holy shit I knew you were a casual but this is impressively retarded.

You're trying to convince me that you're not a casual because you like a brawler that is easily beat entirely by mashing the counter button and stealth that a toddler could do because all you do is find isolated enemies and press a single button to instawin?

Please play the original Thief games and any good action game like Devil May Cry 3/4, Bayonetta, God Hand, or Metal Gear Rising before you are allowed to have an opinion on whether a particular brawler/stealth game is anything but casual garbage.

I was just being ironic

Did you fags get banned from cuck/v/ or something?

no dipshit. you are counting money they didnt spend.

they laid out 144 plus 100

the loss cannot exceed 244 million

ok so now you're just going to make shit up because you realize you are too stupid to math

not even jew accountants can get away with counting money they didnt spend as a loss… but sure go ahead and pretend

She can't. There's a clause (added by Stan Lee himself) That prohibits changing the gender, race and sexual orientation of the characters.

That's why in order to make Samuel L. Jackson Nick Fury they have to say he's a bastard son of the original (and white) Nick Fury

so much moving around

January 26, 2016 at 12:13 PM
Sony to move entire PlayStation operation to San Mateo offices

Apr 1, 2016 at 2:16 pm EDT
Sony's U.S. mobile unit reportedly cuts jobs, moves offices to San Francisco

Your own words. If they dont make 400 million they dont break even

If they don't break even its a loss

Sony pictures are in the trash

we export a metric shitton of corn, but that's only because the gov't subsidizes it to unhealthy levels. it's also why everything has high fructose corn syrup in it.

listen you fucking retard.

they spent 144 million on the movie plus 100 million on marketing

that 244 million they spent

to break even they need to make double the budget plus marketing, because sony splits ticket revenue with theater owners 50/50

so to break even, they need 144 X 2 = 288

plus 200 for marketing

you are counting money they didnt earn as a loss

thats not only jewy math its the worst inaccurate jewy math you could possibly use

I don't think you know what 'break even' means… if they dont break even its a loss broseph

The S&P 500 rapes every single other investment portfolio into the ground. America has switched over from production to service based economics a long time ago user. We export ideas, not things. They're far more profitable.

Another thing people forget is that not only are they losing a lot of money but it's also time and effort which could have been spent elsewhere. There were probably hundreds of other projects they passed on.

This is a huge disaster for Sony.

right but according to this guy money isnt earned isnt a loss, lmao tell that to your investors KONY

its a loss of 244 minus whatever they make back, which is not "three times more" than 100 million

minus another 200 in marketing, which I have no idea why you're not counting. 244 + 200 = 444 net loss, subtract the 44 they made back and thats 400 million loss pal

You two should just settle on they fucked up.

Jesus Christ. What they spent is 144 + 100. 244. They cannot lose more than 244.

When you look at box office, you only get to count half, because half goes to the theaters. So they need to have a box office of 488 to cover the 244.

That does not mean they are in the hole 400 million. They still only spent 244 million.

A loss is a loss, you can't say its only a half.

Since you asked…

Yeah, that's a great face.

Cheeky shit.

Star Trek is going to overtake it in a day or so.

It already made more in one weekend than JUSTbusters did in a week.

Good
Can't wait for the hit piece articles

WTF? Is gouging out an eye their family tradition?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
10/10

(Heil'd)
Nice. I suspect we're going to see this from here to eternity in every future thread that mentions Ghostbusters or Paul Feig, aren't we?

Sadly it'll be the innocent low and mid-level workers who get fired despite doing their best with the shitty decisions of those really in charge. Worst case for the higher-ups they'll just get stuck in a dead-end job (this is both the Hollywood and Japanese way).

Sony isn't winning this generation they're just losing less.

Oh come on, her ass is at least 30 degrees lower than the painting.

WE WUZ KANE N SHEEIT

Memes have great power.

Feig and Pascal's behavior was motivated by a desire to to prove the "trolls and haters" wrong. They felt challenged by the memes that male feminists were worthless cucks. That women always fuck up things where male hobbies are involved. That reboots are almost always terrible.

When the backlash hit hard, Feig and the rest only fought harder to try and prove that misogynerds couldn't hurt their movie.

We memed them into making themselves the pathetic failures they became.

Oh come, the woman in that photograph clearly doesn't possess superhuman spider agility and dexterity.

literally the only difference is the camera angle.

Never underestimate the power of memes.

We should be tweeting to Amy Pascal, Paul Feig, and all the "journalists" who shilled for the movie questions and statements about all the people losing their jobs for them.

Holy smokes they're trying extra hard now. This is just sad. Also I hope the gooks kicked out all beta male faggots.

It's too late. Star Trek's success will only spread the big C across media even faster, and the new tv show will accelerate it even further as the masses of blindly loyal fans continue to shill and silence those who disagree with them.

If I could go back in time I'd choke Roddenberry to death before he could unleash his Marxist propaganda upon humanity.

If not Roddenberry then it would have been someone else. You can't choke an idea whose time had come away.

Don't do that. That shit didn't truly become marxist shilling until the movies and TNG, and even then it was mostly unnoticeable to the masses. Who you should choke is Abrams or Pegg, or choke Gene after the original series ended.

If you have a time machine you can keep murdering them all.

Looks pretty shit to be honest.

They asked for this. I can only hope that those who were fired were the prog idiots who kept shilling ghostbusters and coming up with terrible ideas and not the innocent low level employees who just did as they were told.

I think Gene died at just the right moment. He laid the groundwork for TNG, gave us the characters everyone grew to love, and then his illness got him the fuck out of the way, so the show had a chance to be good.

JUST

True. But I feel that making TNG was what allowed for sequels of Star Trek to become more common. I love DS9 but it makes you wonder what could've been if TNG had never existed. We probably wouldn't be dealing with Abrams.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghostbusters_(2016_film

The article just reeks of denial. Notice how the Box Office section even tries to sugar coat the failure by saying its Feig's biggest opening ever and how the controversy section goes out of its way to make Jones a martyr and Milo the demon.

slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2016/07/26/paul_feig_is_producing_supermodel_snowpocalypse.html

Not sure how I feel about this