Any recommendations for jackie chan movies?

any recommendations for jackie chan movies?
i've watched tuxedo, drunken master, all the rush hours, mr nice guy, who am i

Just watch every one that is not made in cuckerica.

I'd personally recommend Wheels on Meals which has the best choreography in movie history.

so shanghai knights is a no?
any opinions on gorgeous/Boh lei chun?

Best jackie chan movies are:

Dragon's Forever
Police Story 1 & 2
Shinjuku Incident
Project A
Wheels on Meals
My Lucky Stars trilogy
Drunken Master 2
Dragon Strike
Snake in the Eagle's Shadow
The Young Master (absolute best film)

His worst work? No.

It's okay. Everything that is not cuckerican is at least okay and above.

i always thought around the world in 80 days was one of his worst

achievable natty?

He's less in that one, therefore less degradation

I actually prefer Drunken Master one to DM2, but DM2 did have one of the greatest fights of all time.

City Hunter is another good one, definitely a more silly movie, but enjoyable.

Drunken master is a fabulous movie as well, but it's mentioned in the op.

my nigga

also user, if you run out of jackie chan movies, you could always check out stephen chow as well. but jackie chan has over 100 films, you need to go find all the shit he made like 1911

Police Story 1 & 2

Rumble in the Bronx is amazing for so many reasons. Watch it if you haven't.

The Armour of God Series and City Hunter
were always one of my favorites

That's retarded.
I thought Americuck was the go to phrase.

You should watch Shanghai Knights, but for another reason.

CHAN

Armour of God (1) is good, but I can't bring myself to recommend it because you have to trawl through an hour of shit just to get to the good fights at the end.

Shame how many Jackie films were like that sadly.

that's for reddit crowd

so for you

my condolences, user.
If you can, hunt down the hong kong version of this movie. Yeah its dubbed in chinese but the action is more uncut. I say more because there was supposed to be a fight between Gary Shambrook, the blonde guy with the flat-top crew cut, (who uses Choy Li Fut) and Jackie that never made it into the movie. Also the western version cuts the parts when women get hit/beaten. What they have against showing bad guys being "bad", I'll never understand.
Again go for the hk version. The Hollywood release makes the narrative play out sequentially (ruining the flow of the movie), shortened the time he spends with the tribe (removing the lioness scene among others), and cuts some really wonderful shots from the rally. There are other changes I can't remember but it really is worth tracking down. Nothing can fix the horrible dubbing in some spots.

Only worth tracking down the disc of this for the unedited library fight. Unfortunately, the first time Jackie and Donnie Yen meet on screen is largely wasted. I remember the sword fight at the end not being half bad. But you can probably find all those clips on that tube site.
Jackie made the most of a movie he wasn't originally going to be in. As a light-hearted comedy/romance its not bad and Brad Allan does pretty well against Jackie physically. Stay away from the western release as they again cut content and get political with Tony Leung's character. Hsu Chi is a plus.

Have to recommend the international or hk cuts again as action is more complete. Sometimes I think they cut things from his movies to justify their paychecks.

A quick rundown of movies not mentioned yet:
Miracles/Mr. Canton and Lady Rose - an adaptation of Frank Capra in the hk style. Really highlights Chan as cinematographer. Nice stuntwork and bits of flair throughout. Builds to a great climax where Jackie squares off against Billy Chow in a rope factory.
Crime Story - HK version for a more somber Chan role until he fired the director.
Thunderbolt - For more crazy inventive Sammo Hung choreography (including a bit of Sumo) and a lot of Jackie doubling (since it was filmed after Rumble, where he broke his ankle)
The Accidental Spy - Like "First Strike", "Mr. Nice Guy" & "Who Am I?", it was made for an international audience. Again stay away from the western versions, they cut the runtime so much they changed the plot.
The Medallion - stay away. If they'd made a live action version of his cartoon it wouldn't be as bad as this.
New Police Story - Jackie's 2004 return to HK filmmaking after too much Hellywood. Gets a little to bogged down in sentimentality and the studios insistence on the inclusion of their new young stars doesn't help. There are other problems that come from Jackie being a little too set in his ways but nothing as bad as the Hollywood dross.
The Myth - Jackie returns to Stanley Tong again, for better or worse. What really hurts is the fact that this could have been a great film if handled a bit differently. Historical romance with action.

Rob-B-Hood - a broad comedy with moments of drama. If you're in the mood for a bit of fun, it should make for a good time.
The Forbidden Kingdom - what can you say about a movie where Jet Li pees on Jackie Chan.
Shinjuku Incident - imagine Mr. Canton and Lady Rose without the comedy and more of an eye toward realism. One of those rare moments where Jackie handles drama, I think he does it well.
The Spy Next Door - this movie was terrible when they called it The Pacifier (even though that was originally written for Chan). Stay away.
Little Big Soldier - See this not for the action which is good but just for the movie itself. Chan plays a fully realized character.
Shaolin - Chan isn't the star. But its a good movie nonetheless.
1911 - It was entertaining but I can't speak to its historical (in)accuracy.
Chinese Zodiac - Think Operation Condor but sillier. A farewell to the big outrageous stunt films of the past.
Police Story 2013/Lockdown - Atmospheric & moody this movie has nothing to do with the police stories of the past. Good story, solid acting. Not primarily an action movie despite the trailer.