Nickelodeon Debuts Gay, Interracial Couple

Nickelodeon Debuts Gay, Interracial Couple

I recant any insults I made as a child about Dora the explorer. It is a fine show.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hOAIG#selection-593.0-593.421
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.is/hOAIG#selection-593.0-593.421
I forgot the link in my disgust

Holla Forumsncer is that way

It keeps happening. I can't wait until I'm seventy years old and my grandkids get to watch explicit bestiality and necrophilia on their cartoon shows for kids. Shows that only feature polygamy will be considered conservative unless there's some kind of animal involved.

Save this post and despair in a decade when it seems mild compared to the reality of the future and how optimistic I sound.

>>>/oven/
>>>Holla Forums

I'm outraged!

No, wait, what's the opposite of that…

Oh right,

I'm apathetic!

Unless "freaking out about children's cartoons" becomes a new trend don't bother meeting women, friendo.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/autism/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/autism/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/autism/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/autism/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/autism/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/autism/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/autism/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/autism/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/autism/
>>>Holla Forums

I'm sure you meet a lot of women on Holla Forums, user. However, as someone who is engaged, I advise you to try meeting them in real life instead.

Disgusting. Children should not be exposed to this.

cute slippery slope.

who cares?

I hit a sore spot, huh? It's okay, user, I'm sure you will find someone someday.

They really shouldn't but what can you do? I guess the future generations won't watch telewitz much but the poor kids who do will be fucked.

Why do you all have to be such weak apathetic shits?

((((freech)))

Why do you respond to my post two times? I already gave you a (you) out of pity the first time. As for the slippery slope it's very real. They're already in the early stages of starting to promote pedophilia. Progressives are by their very nature continuously progressing down a slope since "progress" is defined as social and cultural decay.

It's just one guy from Holla Forums, user. He gets pretty mad when people talk about cultural marxist influence and jewish tricks.

probably because it's a goddamn children's cartoon. did i become a violent delinquent because i watched violent things all my life? no. will someone magically become gay because they saw it on TV? no.

haven't seen anyone talking about content, or any positive/negative of the show, just virtue signalling "it's gay and that's wrong, gee I sure fit in to le chan culture, don't you all agree with me". basically end yourselves, newfags.

6/10 people will take this post seriously.

Instead you somehow you turned into a cuck sperg who spend all his days on an obscure television board to defend your sick fetish. If that's correlated to the movies you watched then I think the ones that had this impact on you ought to be banned.

just cuck my shit up

I don't get it, did they replace regular programming on multiple channels with BET awards just cause or is it something else.

Why don't you just kill yourself already?

to spite sodomites like you

You seem quite butthurt to me.

Shill it nigga

I like watching thoughtless fundamentalists call other people hopelessly insane or degenerate, when those people believe in the exact same thing.
Luckily we don't ban or censor anyone who hurts your feelings.

JEWS

>>>/leftytv/
>>>/israel/
>>>/jidf/

You're not avoiding the bait if you're still replying to it.Just kidding we all know you're samefagging mate.

Nickelodeon hasn't had dick to show for like a decade anyway, it's no surprise they're resorting to pandering in a desperate attempt to stay relevant. Same thing happens every time some company starts to fade into obscurity after a myriad of failures.

Don't you see what is happening? Holla Forums has already become infected. Holla Forums is in fact, merely a front. Don't you see it yet? All this shitposting–the gay couples, Jones chimpening out… it's all a part of the Goyum's Grand Initiative. Holla Forums was never fighting the good fight… it was always the Goyum's Grand Plan! To destroy the rebellion from inside! Even the Chosen One Trump will soon fall to the deity known as shitposting! The only wall he is building is the one known as the Wall of Shitposting!

Don't you see?! _IT WAS ALWAYS A PART OF THE GOYUM'S GRAND DESIGN ==GAMERGATE, ZOE QUINN, THE GRAND EXODUS, MUH PR, FERGUSON, 9/11, OBONGO, ISLAM–WE ARE ALL NOTHING MORE THAN MARIONETTES FOR THE GOYUM! IT IS ALL OVER, IT WAS ALWAYS THE GOYUM Holla Forums. IT WAS ALWAYS THE GOYUM. GOYUM GOYUM GOYUM GOYUM GOYUM GOYUM GOYUM GOYUM GOYUM GOYUM GOYUM GOYUM GOYUM GOYUM GOYUM==

I don't think I've ever seen a goon this butthurt before. What drove you over the edge?

I just wanted to be Holla Forumsreddit/goon for a fleeting moment. I don't know how you guys manage to keep up the act. It's kinda exciting but at the same time I could feel what intelligence I had left in my brain slipping away. Maybe it's for the better, the activities that Holla Forums partake in seem to be fun.

>>>Holla Forums

(Checked)
I don't know if you are a goon or crazy or whatever but any rational person should agree that children shouldn't be exposed to adult sexuality. It's obviously morally wrong and makes them more vulnerable to grooming by predators.

The reality is that some of the people working in children's tv are very sick. Look at Steven Universe for example.

I say let's put our differences aside and work together to rid the media of gays, transsexuals, blacks, etc. Then we can outlaw them in real life too.

Fuck off and go back to facebook with your normalfaggotry. I can't believe I'm reading this 50 year old argument on fucking Holla Forums, of all places. You sound like my sociology professor, the one who would cite 70 year old studies at us and test us on them.
Fuck you, nigger, you are not excellent.

Sorry user but I am against pedophilia and if that makes me "uncool" then so be it.

get a load of this guyom my fellow gamergaters, we must tell our gracias leader milo yaliionzpas tat once

at least it's realistic

Where are you bringing pedophiles from?

It's mainly liberal governments who bring pedophiles from countries like Syria.

Hello again, (((leftypol))). Got bored with shilling your jewskins meme?

I'm going to assume you're someone else responding to me, because that makes no coherent sense with the topic whatsoever.

Isn't summer just a magnificent time?

is your argument that homosexual relationships should be normalized in the minds of children?

Go back to Holla Forums, retard.

You didn't answer my question.

Also your logic makes you the kind of person that thinks violent video games cause violence.

I want him to fuck my wife.

you didn't answer my question.

I asked first, faggot.

you didn't ask any question in the post i replied to. now answer my question. stop beating around the bush

Being straight is normal and healthy whereas homosexuality is extremely unnatural. Until a cure is found we should be trying to discourage it wherever possible. I am not religious myself but if the bible helps then I am all for it.

Racemixing faggots exist in the real world OP. The problem isn't that they're portraying them; it's that they'll inevitably portray them as being fucking perfect in every way.

It's inferior genes trying to prevent themselves from breeding. We should contain it, not eliminate it. What should be illegal is surrogate babies using their jizz.

Homosexuality needs to be made illegal again.

Anyway, you seem to think seeing something on TV means they will go out and do it. You are like Jack Thompson saying GTA makes people violent.

feel free to answer my question anytime.
that is if you can without fucking up.

I did. You think seeing gay people on tv will turn people gay. You sound like a "muh violent vidya" soccer mom.

that's not answering my question.

I agree in part. Yes, it's also true that some vulnerable kids are exploited by homosexuals / child predators and turned into predators themselves. The genes of the child are not the issue there. I think we have to protect children from those people.

If you look at the culture of drugs, disease, suicide and abuse amongst gays it is clear it is an unhealthy lifestyle. The same is true of transsexuals. That is my problem with it.

Fun Fact: Did you know there's a reason for straight couples to use a condom besides avoiding a pregnancy?

I see a lot of people on this site talk about being suicidal. I guess there must be a culture of homos here then.

In straight couples a lot too, but oh wait, Holla Forums just claims women lie when that happens.

notice you're still running from my question. i don't blame you. it's bad form to show your hand.
i'll leave you with this

whenever you trigger a reddipol memecuck, do 10 push-ups, 10 crunches, and 10 squats. I started this and it's been simply amazing and my confidence is through the roof. the hardest part is that i have to stop laughing to do the exercises.

I'm sorry for triggering you, Soccer Mom. Make sure little Billy doesn't play Halo until he turns eighteen.

Fun fact: Straight people can get HIV, but it's far less likely. The true risk is catching something like herpes.

pic related, it happens, but women are emotional and are known to exaggerate to get what they want.

maybe not kids program but the adult cartoons already have plenty of that

And herpes is a disease.

Have an OC my friend

the mind of a pedophile folks.

defending degeneracy in childrens media in order to have more grooming materials

Notice how this freak tries to attack the very concept of motherhood. Sick.

And he keeps demonizing soccer moms, which are natural, healthy and middle class white caretakers of children.

Faggots are the worst.

Yeah, a mother doesn't want their children playing violent video games, what a monster. But a faggots tries to indoctrinate children, PROGRESS. Leftist thought processes are demented.

SHIT THREAD BLOGPOST AWOOOOOGA
the confidence boost is really what it's all about. it's amazing how my personality has changed to reflect my physical condition. these days i make it a point to utterly devastate trumpcucks that I meet IRL. all of them have been low-test, balding, overweight, desperately unhappy people who stare at the floor and try to change the subject when you point out the holes in their media indoctrination, but I'm sure that's just coincidence. knowing that you're smarter than them AND could take their fucking lunchmoney is such a rush, it's such a great feeling that you don't even have to DO anything to win, you fucking win by default. of course i do this to fans of hillary and sanders, too, but they're not quite as annoying so I'm a little nicer.

the other day some obvious pretend homeless con artist (fucking iphone visible in his pocket, seriously) tried to accost me for money while I was walking downtown for the exercise. just a few months ago I would've mumbled some excuse and looked at the ground like a pussy. instead I glared at him and said "I dont carry cash, go away". And then HE mumbled something and wandered off. I know that seems like a minor victory but damn, its a huge deal to some people. the confidence to just be a man, something that state-loving trumpdrones will never have. it's righteous.

I'm terribly sorry, user.

"Interracial."

Is that better?

Of course there are, but - being women - they don't get treated as real criminals.

Why are you projecting with that image.

The point is Holla Forums gets triggered by muh racemixing because muh genes, but gays can't procreate so why does it matter if they are interracial?

Are these ironic or what? Is it a samefag or are there multiple high schoolers on this board?

That's hilarious user. Especially when this site has plenty of them who cry "feminism" when they can't diddle little Suzie.

Liberals hate the idea of a family, they hate capitalism and they hate freedom. It sounds insane that a person could think that way but this thread proves it.

Soccer moms are almost as bad as fags. They are the ones who created beta numales enabling this degeneracy.

Now who is projecting? I never said that it mattered; just that they exist.

You're a furfag.

Most soccer moms are liberal single mothers, retard.

Lets see how doubling down works for you.

Except several people where bringing up the interracial part as if it mattered.

You realize there's whole regions of countries which aren't cities right?

I'm not several people. I said that couples matching the OP exist (interracial faggots), and you got triggered by my language.

You realize single mother Soccer moms almost exclusively live in cities right?

first part was meant for

I know. That's why I replied.

Are you really this retarded or do points always go over your head?

Just imagine how bad it will be when reddit shuts down.

who cares if people are gay or not white? SJWs
didnt know this place was totally overrun

Maybe if you made your points clear Holla Forums. Keep trying to help fags destroy the family unit, commie.

If you think halfchan is bad now…

People can be gay or non-white just not in white countries. No one is saying kill anyone who isn't straight or white, just go back to where you came from and we'll have peace.

but why

Oh good heavens! There's content I dislike on MY television!

This gay jewish propaganda must be ended immediately, I demand it as the owner of this television!

Fuck off, Holla Forums

Wew, you fucking suck at false-flagging, Holla Forums

Laws and rules restrain violence. Faggotry is legal and protected, so comparing the two isn't exactly equal. For that matter seeing violence does desensitize you to it. It won't make you go out and be violent (per se) but it will make you more at peace with violence and using violent solutions.

It's more like does showing a product that is legal in a positive way get people to buy it? The answer is yes. So does advertising faggotry to children make it acceptable to them? The answer is yes, which is the entire point of shoving it into children's entertainment in the first place.

Ultimately I'd rather have children learn violence, which has its beneficial uses, than for them to learn faggotry which has no beneficial use whatsoever.

I love how he went in full buttruptered denial mode when someone posted the true story. Libshits won't stand a chance against the reality that is crashing down upon them.

The only thing leftists deserve at this juncture is a swift execution, and even that is being far too merciful.

Do you plan on ever actually answering his question?

post yfw you're not a stormcuck

I don't understand the problem, if every other male in this universe is gay faggot then Lincoln gets all that sweet sister wincest to himself.

He went full autismo. I think it's a leftist defence mechanism.

stay assblasted moshe

Couldn't agree more, Holla Forums

What about all the white degenerates?

Do you ever plan on acknowledging the fallacy your question hinges on?

What a gay argument.

>>>/leftytv/

Kill yourself.

I said violence has its uses, faggotry does not. Violence can protect your family and nation. Faggotry spreads disease and prevents stable families from being formed. Violence and the threat of it can keep societies together. Faggotry tears them apart.

There is no double think. You are just a faggot and think that your prolapsed anus is beneficial.

Hey slowpoke Cartoon Network did it first

You're being completely hyperbolic. We all know you're not gonna ever be a dad, much less grandpa.

You're forgetting they had Ren & Stimpy 25 years ago.
They were gay and inter-species.

Is that the same guy with different haircuts and clothes, or a different guy every year?

Ren and Stimpy weren't homos you fucking faggot.

Why are you so angry?

any parents that let their kids watch tv nowadays are a fucking failure

Steven Universe was bad enough, but this?

Whatever justifies your triggers, Mirror-Tumblr.

user…

I told my mother about this and now my parents are canceling their cable subscription. My sisters won't be watching this trash.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/cuckshed/

Good job. Hopefully they will discuss it or at least mention it to their friends too. Everyone on this board should follow your example.

Nope that's a butch dyke

I hope you're taken far away from them before you get another chance to molest them.