KEVIN SPACEY IS A EXECUTIVE BUSINESS MAN

Does he just not care anymore?

Everyone in the comments are calling it out as a cat version of The Shaggy Dog. Not only is it that Hollywood still makes crap like this, they can't even make original crap, seriously what the fuck, who came up with the idea to make the film and who thought it would be good to act on that idea?

I literally don't know either of these actos.

Its so accurate it hurts in a good way.

It's probably some kind of Hollywood write-off scam or mafia front. I've never heard of the production company (EuropaCorp) before in my life, so I'd say it's doubly likely.

A Talking Cat!?

It's almost subversive that they're playing this so straight.

This movie is going to make Kevin Spacey alot of PayPurr

Probably better this way since modern parody comedies are so jaded in their approach they miss the entire point of the parody. So much eye-winking at the audience to get the joke that you just groan as you imagine the look of the smug writer's face as he crafts the joke in a lone corner of an office. Remember those slew of Scary movie style movies that came out? The only one that actually got what it was doing was "Not Another Teen Movie".

A good parody has 3 things that it must do to succeed. Be clever in what it satirizes, be respectful to the source material or genre it's satirizing and be a good film that aims to last longer than 10 years time. Being topical and pointing out obviously stupid stuff won't last long in people's mind. There are so many parodies that fail in this before their actual theatrical releases. I guess we are stuck in another comedy rut of the wacky neighbors/ family members era now.

I have a feline this movie is going to make meowtains of money

Not Another Teen Movie was the only one of those slew of pardoy "movie movies" that actually didn't seem to hate the flims and genre it was parodying.

You look like the cat that got the cream, Carlos.

I hear the DVD is going to be in litter box.

I don't think I've seen anything as unoriginal as this.

"Secret Life of Pets" is a blatant knock-off of Toy Story in and of itself.

Jewlywood: remakes, reboots, and ripoffs. No original ideas allowed for the goyim to watch.

I really can't believe they got Barry Sonnenfeld to make this shit. This stinks of Amy Pascal's involvement.

That was a great film.

Is Christopher Walken's character the same person who sells Adam Sandler the magic remote control?

If so:

CINEMATIC UNIVERSE!

LMAO what epic memes, mind if i share them on /r/redpill?

Is this real

I genuinely thought this was a joke trailer when i saw it on tv.

Am I the only one who cant fucking stand that generic fucking voiceover man and that 'play the music then stop the music on something youre supposed to laugh at' shit? ITS FUCKING INFURIATING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What do you think

Does /r/redpill even allow that shit? I doubt it, stop being a sperg.

you don't belong here

I can't tell if this is ironic or not. If it's exactly the same as Sandler shit then is there really a difference?

This.

Kevin Spacey is a one of the child rapists of Pedowood.

killurselfs

kat kino.

Racism is banned on Leddit and is punishable with negative karma and shadowbans.

Not against whites.

Ghostbusters 2016.

Ok, so what jokes will be in it?

south park is liberal marxist jew propaganda, sorry

sometimes it's pretty funny

Fuck off, Jew.

You can't be racist against white people, since it's punching up - like a shoryuken, only gayer.

HOL UP

Ya fucked up, fam.

Was wasting dubs part of your plan?

I was pawplexed when I saw it too

mraow?

No it isn't and no you're not.

Hey everyone I'm a cat.

I fucking hate this cliche where unless a guy is superman he's somehow a bad father and husband.

you can provide for your family without NOT being there. men who work 80 hours a week to pay for a mansion do it for themselves, they could easily work 40 and have three less rooms and two fewer cars and use the time to spend with the wife and kids they pretend to love so much but spend time away from them at every opportunity

Is this fucking real.
What kind of fucked-up universe am I in

C LI C K

IDK I actually find it funny in a retarded kind of way.

These characters typically don't do it to "provide for their family", they do it to fulfill their own ambitions.

in b4 top 10 grosser of 2016

At least that one was made to push a political agenda.
Atleast kindergarden cop 2 was made because of expendables and that many of these 80s action heroes had become living memes.

Why is this being made?
What warrented it?
Who asked for this? Who is this for?
Why is Kevin Spacey, House Of Cards top billing star, doing this shit?

Didn't AVGN make a rant about movie trailers. I think it was a 'You know what's bullshit?' episode, but I can't find it.

It hit up the points you brought up, and some others.

But that's a remake too.

Hol up.
*Smacks lips*
You be sayin honkeys are taller than niggas? Dats raycist!

Money.

These kind of movies need to be catnipped in the bud

I'd say South Park USED to be pretty good, but now it is very left-leaning. Have you seen the way they portrayed Donald Trump?

if you actuLLY THINK TRUMP IS A CONSERVATIVE YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD

I suppose it's natural for South Park to make fun of everything, but Donald Trump doesn't deserve it. Matt and Trey were just giving the leftists they claimed to hate in those "Safe Space" episodes more fuel against the only hope for America.

I don't think I said that. Even if he wasn't conservative, who cares? I'm not voting for him for his religious beliefs, I'm voting for him because of his foreign and domestic policies.

Shut the fuck up you fucking pussy, jesus christ I hope this is just bait. This has to be a joke.

Neither did Mel Gibson…

They really really hate the classical nuclear family where the man works hard and provides for his family, don't they? How long until we get movies about stay at home dads and working wives, which unlike these, show the family perfectly happy and harmonious?

Fuck off with your bullshit, this is just a thinly veiled attack on working husbands via hyperbole. Leftists loathe the idea of the hard working husband providing for his family while the wife takes care of the house and kids.
Also being a rolemodel for work ethics for your children is not a bad thing at all.

It's some smelly French studio founded by the guy who directed the movie about a 12-year-old assassin

Go back to Holla Forums, retard. You've lost all credibility.

I hope you're joking. If you aren't, I want your pathetic cuckold ass back in the Caliphate of Canada by tomorrow.

Yeah, cause there were never any movies in the 50's and 60's where the dad worked too hard, to the detriment of his family life, right?
This is a totally new phenomenon.

Okay, yes, it won't be original, but at least it seems like a refreshing dumb movie that actually recognizes it's dumb. Most movies nowadays are dumb (average), but seem to think they are so smart and high-brow. For example the latest Jurassic World one, it came up with all the explanations why "the dinosaurs are mingled with animal DNA" and the first shot is bascially the writer yelling "LOOK I KNOW BIRDS ARE DIRECT DESCENDANTS OF DINOSAURS, I'M SO SMART!", it's annoying. It's like the writers WANTS to say how much smarter than you he is, when it's just bullshit because if he was so smart he'd know not to bog down a blockbuster with pretentious bullshit. It's just wanting to yell how much they know, and not even about actual science, but pop science, which is cancer.

The AIDS from fucking British twinks for all these years must have finally rotted his brain.

>>>Holla Forums

He played the villain in a Call of Duty game.