There are people on Holla Forums who think season 2 was better than season 1

>>>/cancer/

What did he mean by this?

kumiko is better than all this

the main problem with S2 was that the villain was just a shittier version of Lorne Malvo

Both the movie and the show are shit.

Fuck off, Holla Forums

You're bad a reading comprehension. You should feel bad.

Go back to Holla Forums, retard.

He meant that he was incapable of coping with typical imageboard shitposting of the Holla Forums variety.
His redirecting the OP to another board showcases his character's inability to reflect on and eventually get rid of his reactionary habits.

Truly it is like poetry.

How?

Aces.

do people in the Midwest actually say this?

Fucking garbage, don't you know in current year you're not allowed to have an opinion or have freedom of speech?

No, it's more like
Fucking pseudoCanadians is all they are.

Malvo was just a shittier version of Anton Chigurh though. Fargo's idea is to take all the Coen brother's idea's from previous things and mix them together to make a really good cake.

It was a pretty good cake if you ask me.

Season 1 had a much tighter story but i loved the big cast of characters in season 2. Mike milligan was my fave

two was better, in a weird, philosophy 101 type way.

1 was more fargo but 2 had more inhalt, and yeah they were both better than the movie, the movie was pretty shit no amount of small time minnesota can make up for that

kirsten dunst as the self-actualizing ditz was a standout, and probably my favorite scene was the dying mom shitting on camus

I find it suprising that critics claimed season 2 was "existentialist" i thought it was quite the opposite in fact

the movie sure as fuck was, and in the worst way, god the cohen brothers must be cunts

also ayys

Is this show good? The movie was comfy.

Oh and fuck parks and Rec, this was the role he was clearly born for

Personally I thought Jesse Plemons as Eed was the standout.

Just the slow realization that his marriage wasn't going to work, and the bewildered look on his face as everything is happening around him. Award worthy if you ask me.

If you don't love it after the pilot episode then you have shit taste.