One of the biggest flops in recent years

Spielberg is the next Shyamalan.

does BFG stand for big fucking guy?

Buy Fast Goyim

Big Foryou Guy.

on a serious note. is it any good? worth watching?

It's overwhelmingly underwhelming and mediocre. And the cgi is shit. You'd think a 2016 cgi Spielberg movie instantly spells AAA break through above Avatar quality, but this is circa 2005 cgi level.

dang. I may see it anyway. I generally like most of Spielberg's work

Big Fucking Gun.

It flopped rather hard, but that's an overstatement.

It's current year and I can't believe people still don't like pedophile propaganda.

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

What?

Budget $140 million
Box office $65.1 million

get the fuck out

big fascist gamergator

seriously, what is it with jews and this pose?

It's natural and comfortable for their bodytype.

fucking casul

BIG

I don't think the picture matches it's filename

sure it does

They're always planning something.

Why do I feel like half the time Holla Forums doesn't understand why some movie directors are shit?

>>>/oven/

They imagine how they will count your money.

FOR YOU!!!

U wot?

Seriously?

in my country it's "human asparaguses"

oy vey

Disney wanted to look less bad for dropping his company

is he the king of the jews?

lucky trips confirm

Probably would have helped to advertise what the movie was actually about.

All I got from the advertising is that there is a giant and some kid.

Looking at the synopsis for the book it just looks boring.

The movie strikes me as a bit like the Miyazaki movie Ponyo, where it seemed designed how an incredibly naive and idealistic older person would like to think would appeal to kids rather than considering what they actually do enjoy. Specifically there's no sign of anything that resembles adventure, comedy, or excitement, leaving only these 'cute' looking moments that look nice yet seem boring.

but it has a soda that makes you fart so much you start flying!

kids love that kind of stuff, right?

Spielberg completely lost any sense for what makes a movie whimsical.

In the animated movie, the other Giants constantly harass and bully the BFG because he doesn't eat humans and would rather eat shit and if I remember correctly, one of the giants kills a kid too. One of the reasons why he takes the girl is because he's severely depressed and wants somebody to care for him. This new movie looks like the typical Disney garbage that's too tame to show an ounce of real drama or tension and would rather focus on some bright lights and childish jokes.

when did he ever have it?

>>>/hothead/

WASTE OF TRIPDUBS GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Get out
>>>/normalfag/

I can tell you've never read anything by Roald Dahl. His books were more like old school fairy tales, that exist to educate children on how brutal and terrible the world can be, but in a fun way.

The man admitted later in life that he despised children.
The reason he kept making children's books is because they sold like all get-out.
I much prefer his screen writing anyway

Like all Miyazaki movies it's visually appealing but Ponyo fell short and there were a couple of parts where stuff didn't make much sense. It was a very meh movie from him.

is that why he so often had them sleep over in his country house?

The slippery slope is real.

I didn't say it was amazing. But it's not a "bad" movie and the normalfag user certainly implied that it was bad because it's animu n sheeit.

you're a dumb guy

The giants in the book/cartoon/movie refer to human beings as human beans fam

what's up with "Le jew" meme, is reddipol invading again?

>>>/reddit/

big friendly giant

Jojoposting goes on /a/ or /freech/, my friend.

Go back to Holla Forums and cry about it in the AT general, goon faggot.

He probably shouldn't have used the acronym.

You could at least try to pretend you're not a cross-board shitposter.

Fucking kill yourself.

No.

dude, you are possibly the most beloved director in modern history.

Why are you doing this?

I still love Mssr. Spielberg. He's a living legend. Please find your way Steven.

He fucked himself over when he worked with Bay. Crystal Skull was the nail in the coffin.

That's not me, but I'm pretty sure you're the guy that keeps telling people to fuck off to /a/ and /freech/ every time they post anything specifically related to Jojo.
Especially on Holla Forums.

You see this reaction image?
Does it trigger you?

Not that user, but it triggers me but in a different way.

Triple 7, the number of Heaven

And yet Jesus says no.

I don't know what to believe.

Why was the Doom movie so awful?

I doubt it, Spielberg's film wasn't the biggest flop in years (read: Cisbusters) but it is a flop and it's not his first either. His films aren't pretentious dribble and he has far more power and fame in Hollywood than Shyamalan could ever muster.
He'll be fine, any bomb he makes is like a blimp to the man behind Jaws, E.T., Close Encounters, Indiana Jones, Jurassic Park and Saving Private Ryan (That's not even counting his producer credits: Back to the Future 1-3, Gremlins, Poltergeist, The Land Before Time and really most Don Bluth films in the 80s and Who Framed Roger Rabbit)

Dude, keep that garbage on /a/

Belligerent Furious Goy

You are absolutely right. But one has to wonder how a Spielberg film in this day and age could do so poorly. Sure the cgi wasn't stellar but you'd expect better.

Kill yourself.

>>>/a/

Kill yourself kike.
>>>/leftytv/

Kill yourself kike.

>>>/cow/
>>>/somethingawful/

>>>/a/

so le edgy XD
youre really fitting in to le chan culture!

I assume it's poor marketing and not a lot of interest in the property. Also stiff competition with Finding Dory, ID 2, Shallows, The Cucking of Tarzan (muh congo slaves), and the one all normies with shit taste watch, Purge: Autistic Year
It had little chance to even compete with these films, maybe if it was released September-October with no competition and a larger marketing campaign, it would have had a bigger chance. Disney and Spielberg, however, will be fine.

is >>>/a/ the new go back to >>>Holla Forums?

Go back to your board and jerk off to your signature spice, degenerate.