Alison Brie is now well past her prime and she never showed her tits not even once

fuck this world

Other urls found in this thread:

thefappening.so/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Alison-Brie-Naked.jpg
fappening.to/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Alison-Brie.jpg
archive.is/oXlOu/
nudography.com/Celebrities/alison_brie.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that picture supposed to make me not wanna fuck her?

Atleast we got to see her fine ass legs in tights while she was in Community.

if your into that sort of thing

There were fappening pictures of her

thefappening.so/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Alison-Brie-Naked.jpg

fappening.to/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Alison-Brie.jpg

What was that irish chick in?

She's jewish. She was in Community and had a supporting role in Mad Men as far as I know. Like all jewish princesses, she was hot in her youth but went way down after she hit 30.

nvm jew

i have a hard time believing those are her

That picture is old.

That looks more like a young Shannen Doherty than Alison Brie.

and now she is too.

No breeding, but lots of fun.

usable only between 16-25 of age, jews have some really bad genes, all the racemixing with whites only improve a little.

tbh i never understood the obsession over her
i mean yeah, she's pretty, but she's kinda average at that

Jews have a much higher incidence of schizophrenia and other mental illnesses. In fact some people think schizophrenia is entirely due to jewish genes. Racemixing does not reduce the chance or dilute the genes in any way.

there's really nothing worse, you may just quit

She's a kikess

go back to your containment shithole

Fair enough. After 25 they can live in Africa and enjoy some enrichment.

two sides of the same coin

i've seen her tits

Her tits are small anyway why do you care

That includes you though

Blame feminism.

All the Francos should be shot.

ftfy

she did fuck several blacks though

You wish Louie.

she had a threesome with niggers in college

She fucked a gay guy to prove that he was gay in college as well.

She fucked a gay guy to prove that he was gay

she looks fine there though

Look again. She's the one on the right.

Basically, she had a gay friend who didn't like the idea of being gay so she convinced him to have sex with her to really see if he's gay. The story is really whack.

archive.is/oXlOu/

She looks like a crack whore

Wait.
What.
I wanna hear those stories, if this shit isn't even the tip of the iceburg. What a slut.

Those were confirmed fake

of course they're fake, she has those big jewish pepperoni nipples you can see in this photo shoot

Yeah it's pretty common knowledge cryptokike jewish women age fast as fuck. Just wait until she's 40.

you know how people watch Let's Plays of video games to pretend they have friends?

Community fans were like that, and she was the least busted chick on that show

that's it

You gotta be fucking kidding me.
She looks fine as fuck.
AT THE VERY LEAST 8/10 to most people.

she's through and through a 7/10, nothing more, nothing less
average as fuck

Trying too hard.

to do what? to state the objective truth?

Are we talking actress/10 or people/10. Because if it's actress/10 I'd probably give her a 7. But if it's people/10 I'd give her an 8, maybe a 9

since she is an actress i naturally tend to compare her to other actresses, but even if we take a look at her as a normal person i still can't see the big thing
i mean, she's not ugly, but what makes her so special?

Did you ever have sex in your life with anything resembling a female or did you have only single mom landwhales?

i was waiting for you to show up

He's right.
Prime Brie was hot as fuck and nowhere near average.
Go outside more often, son.

i think YOU should go outside more often, user

actually not that guy, virgin ;)

even your fantasies are retarded

i got 5 years to go user, not sure if i should really go through with it or not tbh.

like you have a choice

true, my options are really only limited to rape and pay a hooker.

the rape thing would only work if i was skipping town the next day, and i'm too lame to go find a hooker.

Who fucking cares?
>>>/r9k/

i remember 8th grade

You just must have some extremely bizarre taste or something. She has a very pretty face and a good body.

Do you ever leave your home? Most women are not really that good looking. She is certainly above average.

Do you? Attractive women are everywhere

if having a pretty face and a good body is enough to be considered above average in the shithole where you live i'd say it's time for you to move elsewhere

I know she's supposed to be some fap icon for imgurcucks and other fag sites, but I can't unsee her jew-granma face.

yeah she went full mid-30s jewess now
the final stage will be turning into Lisa Edelstein

What is whit jew woman's and their skin? After 30 it goes so shit, my 60 year old mother has better skin then +30 jews.

global goyim foreskin shortage

The foreskin industry is declining, American genes are getting more and more defective after decades of fast food diet.
When Shlomo Levi Goldstein persuaded Mr. Kelloggs to circumcise all American males, the average American ate much healthier food.

So now JAPs (Jewish American Princesses) can't rely on quality anti-aging cream to keep their good looks anymore.

That's a good final stage, man.

the fuck is that ugly ass outfit

I remember seeing her in some shitty horror movie with Kane Hodder, where she gets knocked up with a devil baby. I'm pretty sure I recall her showing her tits in that. It was called Born.

Nope. Double

nudography.com/Celebrities/alison_brie.aspx

old lady pants