Were these the greatest scenes in television history?

Were these the greatest scenes in television history?

Cumskin BTFO

You're not fooling anyone Louis

They never clarified the question: was Adebisi's dick bigger than Schillinger's?

If may I speculate about it, both dicks sent Schibetta to the hospital, but Schillinger's dick did the damage after Schibetta's asshole was loosened up by nigger's dick (and Vern even used lube!). So, in my opinion, the Aryan has a bigger dick than the negro.

Abedisis dick was clearly bigger, the wop spent 3 years in psychic ward

This show seems kinda… gay.

Prison sex doesn't count, prag.

What did he use for lube?

Oz was pure kino. Cumskins always getting dominated by superior Bulls.

It's not gay if you don't cum

This degenerate country…it makes me sick, thinking of all my innocent countrymen kept in cages, while others are rewarded for slaughtering thrm.

You see, this is why you need to take your wives and daughters to the interracial breeding grounds, so we can spawn a new generation of beautiful mulatto psychics!

Adebisi is gonna have a real good time with you.

Welcome to merka, where social cohesion is achieved by threatening young men with rape at a very early age

Think back fellow burgers, how old were you when someone first mentioned something along the lines of

do any of you faggots feel like singing a few lines of the star spangled?

tuck off back to /n/ pajeet

It's like poetry

americucks can't handle the truth

do you have actual down syndrome, faggot?

Ich bin übrigens Deutsch du Köter, I just grew up stateside so I got to experience what a bunch of fucking brainwashed tards most of you are.

The first time I heard such a threat was from our campus police officer in middle school, a red-faced mongoloid of a man that would faff about how he was 1/8th cherokee to the overweight hall monitors.

this sad sack of misplaced chromosomes caught me selling copies of wolfenstein, Doom and the anarchist cookbook to people on floppy disk(old edition, not the "revised" one, also a boy scout snitched on me i didnt get caught)

So the last fucking mohican drags me into his office, and hilariously he isnt mad about me selling instructions on how to make thermite and pipe bombs, he starts babbling about fucking copyright..

needless to say he also threatened me with all the eses and bubbas(yes he fucking said bubba shit you not) that i was going to meet in juvie when he realized i wasnt impressed with his shit

that was the first time, the second time was a lot worse, but i will leave it at that.

Thanks for giving me an opportunity to share, faggot

What the fuck? Where did you live? I never had anybody try to scare me with the "Jamal gonna fuck your ass" boogeyman, despite the fact I was a little shit to everyone all throughout my school years.

I bet it was California

Nice blogpost, Schibetta.

Step 1: Get a fucking dog. Walk it every day. Train it.
Step 2: Lift weights every other day. Can't afford weights? Do sit ups, pull ups, push ups, squats and just carry heavy shit around.
Step 3: Get good at something. Doesn't matter what. Cooking, carpentry, welding, music. Just be good enough to get paid. It'll make you feel good.
Step 4: Talk to girls. Omegle's a low-pressure place to start. If you have a facebook and a smartphone (or just download bluestacks if you don't) try tinder. Take your dog to a dog park. Go play pokemon go downtown. Go to a church. Even flirt at the grocery store.

That's it, all your problems taken care of without the need for chemical dependency. Now you're a productive member of society and have nothing to be ashamed of.

The thing is, all those illegal drugs make you addicted. Addicts commit violent crimes in order to feed their addiction when their money runs out. You can't make money in any legit way while high, so you're forced to turn to robbery. You'll break into people's houses, rob people, steal from family, and just generally be a destructive nuisance.

tl;dr: Get a dog or you deserve rape.

It's not something you just "get over with", it's an actual physical condition that fucks with the brain chemistry.

Being a productive member of this society is something to be ashamed off. Propping up this cancer while (((they))) suck you dry to subsidize the breeding of Jamal, Ahmed and Pajeet is not what I want from life.

Kill yourself you useless faggot. You will never amount to anything with depression.

Not that I think you're looking for a serious answer but the 10 minute oner in the IASIP episode: "Charlie Work" is my personal pick for the best scene in television history.

This must be the most naive thing ive read here in awhile you edgy, mentally deficient 14 year old, you need to git, your opinion is worthless. One word, OXY, which they fucking hand out like candy atm, nevermind all that other shit which is almost harmless in comparison like ritalin adderal etc

Its easy to claim you just need to "take a walk" when your life has been easy you sheltered faggot, you sound like one of those fucking yuppie dick sucks that talk about smoking using "logic"

most people smoke because their life is shit, it gets them through the day, its that little something to look forward to, not unlike the distance running trick every grunt knows:

youre an arrogant faggot, life hasnt punched you hard in the cunt yet, when that happens come back and we can talk

goofy ass nigger, your dog knows youre an unpunched cunt

close, AZ, not too many nigras but holee shit did we have a lot of juans and je-suses

Well that's fitting since you wrote it, and it's not actually a quote of anything I said you self-described mental deficient fuckwit.

You want me to go through the shit I've been through? You want my life story to see how completely miserably wrong you are?

I remember when Jim had a dipshit pothead like yourself on his stream and the idiot tried to claim the overwhelming majority of pot users smoke it because they need it, so he put up a poll and 97% of the responses said they take it for fun and the kid was a naive pothead fuckwit.

Weed makes you think you sound smart when you're saying the dumbest shit ever. It doesn't cure cancer, it MAKES you cancer.

See, here's the thing. I could go through all the miserable shit that's happened to me throughout the span of my life, but you're a stupid fucking pothead, so you're only going to respond one of two ways.

1. "Wow, that's nothing. What a little bitch. You think that's bad? That's not bad. That just shows you haven't suffered enough."
2. "Yeah well, you're a piece of shit so you deserve that happening to you. They should have killed you lol. YOU DESERVED IT FOR NOT SUPPORTING MY DRUG HABIT."

Like all potheads, you don't know a god damned thing.

I've been diagnosed with it since I was five fucking years old you stupid fuck. It went from depression, to chronic depression to major depressive disorder. I moped around, I went through the system trying to get meds and it didn't help.

So I just decided to fix it myself with the exact steps I described.

This is why you're a failure.

Get off my board you degenerate junkie.

its exactly what you said even if i paraphrased

As if there is some kind of correlation retard, its obvious from the phrasing that you dont know what you are talking about

Opiates make you addicted, amphetamines make you adddicted, hell caffeine and nicotine make you addicted and im only talking physical addiction here, you can get "addicted" to pretty much anything, it has fuck all to do with the legal designation you slime mold

I wasnt talking about weed420lmao you tard, i was talking about tobacco, you dont smoke junts to get through the day, you would probably just quit and order dominos or something, how did you misinterpret this you mong, now youre just babbling about fucking potheads, you are underlining how little you understand the problem if you think potheads are even a factor, they may be annoying twats but i thought we were talking about drug addiction here not the faggots you went to gender studies with

your opinion is shit on a microlevel, but its fucking metashitception if we take a moment to step back and incorporate the fact that the illegal drug trade is SUBSIDIZED by the US deep state. This is undeniable by now, we know how they drugs4guns, we caught them washing billions, the afghan invasion made heroin production skyrocket; its one of the core pillars of the US economy, sinaloa is like an NGO at this point

As much as a legalistic, bootlicking, moral arbiter like you may think something like heroin is "illegal", it really isnt. they will still throw your ass in a rapecage for using it however

suck my dick you faggot i bet u dont even lift

Arizona is one of those states where you have to decide whether or not the benefits of living there outweigh the negatives of living in a superior state.
I'm sorry you grew up with Mexiniggers, but you have to realize that general area is scorned by the rest of the US.

yeah I noticed, although when its come up with ..fellow merkans the presumption seems to generally be that you are some kind of spic hunting militia type, that profiling law, arpaio, yadda yadda

you know what my saving grace was when i had to go back? My old man stuck me in a sunday school in the local church, and the greasiest fucking cholo was sitting right there with me, motherfucker was always wearing a wife beater and looked like he was 30 despite being 14

From then on I would always get a curt nod from him in school, and i was off limits, cholos never fucked with me.

anyhow i wish yall the best i really do but damn am I glad im over hereeven though we are going to be 95% certified turkish in about 20 years

I do miss those sunsets though

Man, I'd rather be in a country on the brink of civil war than live on a continent full of cucks that openly allow Muslims to murder them en masse.

I really hope France lives up to its past and begins to anally wreck every cowardly cunt in its path. Otherwise there isn't much hope for western Europe.

The slavs will probably be okay, but that's easy to do when you're mostly second/third world countries that are perfectly adapted to killing everything around you.

I…wouldnt worry too much about us, yet. the opinions you may hear coming from DE are a vocal minority like so often, city dwellers, almost all of them in the west

call me crazy but a little crisis is exactly what we needed, shit is actually getting interesting right now(I dont mean the recent shooting, more everything else really)

heh, funny that you mention that.

I…lets just say tough times make for strange bedfellows

BRAVO NOLAN

All I hope for you and your countrymen is to uncuck yourselves.

Godspeed and good luck.
If you all are smart enough you'll assrape these faggots so hard that the ME shitholes they ran from will seem like 72 virgin heaven in comparison.

Ahaha, fucking faggot