If you:

If you:

You should fucking leave.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishmag.com/80mag/usa3/usa3.htm
myjewishlearning.com/article/the-revolutionary-war-and-the-jews/
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/SlutWriter/18167/C3-Canon-Cumdump-Cocksuckers/46185/Chapter-2/Samus-Arans-Space-Pirate-Donkey-Show
youtube.com/user/yahtzee19/videos.
exhentai.org/s/e41cfee380/954647-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Truth. Normies get out

Holla Forums, fuck off to your cancer asylum pls

thanks

This board is shit and so are you.

Holla Forums is not in here with you, you're in here with Holla Forums

I'm a cis het white male with no gf, not neet, support trump and use fagbook

Should I still leave?

reddipol out out out OUT

You should fucking leave.

>>>/leftytv/

Does voat count as reddit?

Best return to your place of origin.

You're a cuck tbh.

>>>/leftytv/

>>>/freech/

Masons are jewish goytoys. America was created by masons with the help of a a bunch of secret jews. If you support US you support the jews.

jewishmag.com/80mag/usa3/usa3.htm
myjewishlearning.com/article/the-revolutionary-war-and-the-jews/

You can stay but leave in 6 months if you still have a job

I'm a non-white straight male who uses goybook and Tumblr, but supports Trump.

watdo

Go stalk and kill a black teenager, you'll be considered white + get a banner on Holla Forums

Trips

But what if you go on r/The_Donald?

it's a meme board or some lefty actually made it?

You're honorary white already since you support Trump.

I'm sorry about your double digit IQ
Perhaps reddit.com is more your speed?

are we taking troll accounts into consideration because if you're not calling celebrities kikes & niggers on twitter then you're not using the internet correctly.

you forgot the most important one:

shit thread

Against what? Skittles carrying pedestrians?

Post more.

Yeah, I'm sure he dindu nuthin just like every other nignog robber, mugger and murderer resisting arrest while armed. He a guud boi who nevah hurt nobody.

the only thing you are defending is your cock from any kind of female attention

he didnt "dindu" nuffin you mongoloid the spic wannabee cop was following him all creepy, nigger confronted him and kicked his ass, spic lost his cool pulled his piece and ventilated the nig(i woulda done the same if i was getting stomped but then again I dont go around following niggers because I dont think im john fucking mcclane)

please stfu about lügenpresse you retarded sperglord, that barely applies here, its not a geopolitical thing or something that you cover up, although I guess you could point out that they purposely took a case that was "two-sided" to get retards and niggers like you to fight about this shit

long story short you need to get out of your basement, just take a walk muchacho

tbqh fam you could post this on any board and it would get just as many replies

Don't forget the nigger stole from and intimidated an Indian shopowner before he went to prowl around a neighborhood he didn't belong in.

It's difficult to believe that one or two cucks have come onto this board of all places to defend violent rapist criminal blacks. Maybe they are black themselves. The thought is sickening.

Skittle and watermelon drink, actually :^)

Honestly, I come here and to /n/ to generate material for my optional advanced class. Stuff like this is solid gold.

Holy shit, just looked it up and it's true. It's like a Wyatt Mann drawing memed into reality. I'm dying.

The Samus donkey pictures are actually based off of a fic.
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/SlutWriter/18167/C3-Canon-Cumdump-Cocksuckers/46185/Chapter-2/Samus-Arans-Space-Pirate-Donkey-Show

noice

Here's where it gets interesting. The prosecution and the media insisted on referring to it as a can of iced-tea. Doesn't sound bad, right? They just want to avoid racial stereotypes.

Except skittles and watermelon drink are two of three ingredients of a ghetto drug that causes increased aggression and which Trayvon often talked about taking on social media.

what's the third one, lottery ticket scrapings?

Why do mods let these redditors post here? This place will soon fall like 4cuck Holla Forums did which was a base for tumblr/Reddit to infiltrate the chans.

Doesn't matter, niggers dead and the a hero is free.

Empty KFC buckets.

At least this isn't as transparent as "go back to Holla Forums" .

Oh man, I knew that the media narrative was skewed as fuck and mostly lies but this is insane. Zimmerman was a real hero, that groid could have killed someone or worse.

did a google search. apparently the third ingredient is codeine

now I'm no doctor, but it seems to me that codeine by itself is already a drug, and mixing it with skittles and watermelon soda won't make it any more intoxicating

Excellent taste.

Nigga I sip lean all day

Nigga is u serious?

Likewise.

it can alter the makeup, but I don't see anything in watermelon soda or skittles that would do so with codeine

Shit, forgot to spoiler. I'll fix that.

The whole point of Anonymous was to remove identity, and therefore ID politics
Anonymous can't be lumped into a category (man, woman, white, black, gay, straight, christian, jew, etc.)
When you can't lump someone into a category you have to either ignore them or take their ideas/opinions on pure merit
This tends toward actual discussion, or at least some honesty: because everyone is Anonymous, no one is afraid of being judged for something incidental
Opinions & Ideas, both great and shit, are shared and filtered by the community, with none specifically taking credit. The Shit that Anonymous likes survives, organically
We were basically an intellectual mimetic commune. Each individual can contribute or take what they like, no one is keeping score. It's free & easy because thoughts are free & easily shared.
Now we have the total opposite going on, on every major board. This shit is why we left halfchan, but look how quickly it followed us. Probably because very very few real Anonymous remain. If I had to take a guess I'd say that the majority here now are 10-15 years my junior. You all seem so hopeless, so afraid, so utterly crushed by the man, it's really a completely different culture than what we had. It may sound drastic but it's true. I see very few anons here.

I'm certainly older than most of the posters here too. Can I get gold text under my profile pic?

So that's your excuse for shitting up the board? Maybe I'd buy it if it weren't for the fact that you try to kill good discussions too and encourage ID politics yourself. The reason I left cuckchan was that it was turning into yet another liberal safe space where the freedom of discourse we had were diminished into nothing thanks to cucks infiltrating the staff.

You gotta organise that shit, man. The fourth pic is the chick from Lollipop Chainsaw for heaven's sake!

Korra is brown Samus. But white Korra is Erin.

I tried at first but after some time I had saved 30k pics without sorting them and I sort of gave up at that point. I have subfolders but I kept putting off using them because I'm lazy.

more horsecocks pls

Yeah, if you don't start early, it's never going to happen.

Postan the full sequence nigga.

You're telling me. One of these days I'm going to go through all my pics and sort them into something manageable and keep them that way.

First tip: search for every pic with the word "sample" in the image title, and find the full sized pics to start your new folder. I'm serious. It's a good way to get the proper pics and actively organise.

Lies. He was literally stalking a kid almost half his age against explicit instructions from a cop. None of you retards ever answer this question either: how does sending out the message "carry a gun or else" to every nigger in the country make communities safer?

Sauce on that? Naw of course not. Just like with jews though it's real in your mind.

You caught me. Headquarters called on the red phone to let me know some autists were talking about Trayvon Martin in a shitpost thread on a Chilean paintball website and I got here as fast as I could. Dipshit.

Think you mean "tried to stand his ground". Oh the irony.

Enjoy your horse cock cartoons you prime white specimens you.

sage negated
Holla Forums rules this board, commie goons

Fuck off goon.

Kill yourself kike.

>>>/leftytv/
>>>Holla Forums
Go be a faggot somewhere else.

Kill yourself kike.
Kill yourself kike.

What really would make my life easier would be some sort of program that I could easily sort and tag my pictures with, you wouldn't know of anything like that? I'd like to give them booru type of tags since a lot of them can't be adequately organized after character or what's going on in them. That's part of what's been making me not bother to organize them.

shiggy heil costanza did nothing wrong

yes mummy

Nice reading comprehension dumbfuck.

It's called spending the effort to tag and/or organize them, you big dingdong

I'm male, straight, single, autistic, a NEET, support Trump, but made a Reddit account to try to get Yahtzee Croshaw to answer a question and I'm half spic. Can I stay?

Except Zimmy did stop when he was instructed, you lying kike cunt.

No, he was perched over Zimmy like the chimp he was beating the back of his head like a chimp.

What did you want to ask Yahtzee?

This isn't Holla Forums retard.

I hate niggers and spics too but you fuckers are just as bad in your goddamn hugbox saying 'we have to do something!! we have to do something!!' every single fucking day and never achieving ANYTHING, yet watch if Trump gets elected yall will take credit for it.

Fucking grow up already, Holla Forums is literal cancer. Either push your cause on normies or shut the FUCK up, preaching to the choir every day of your life is the most time wasting shit imaginable and frankly when I look at your cancerous channel I can't tell the difference between you and leftists. It's just soap boxing and virtue signalling to each other in your echo chamber. YOU ARE VIRTUE SIGNALING TO EACH OTHER AND ARE NOT AFFECTING THE WORLD IN THE SLIGHTEST DEGREE.

Shape up or ship out you disgusting worthless insect. You're an embarrassment to anyone old enough to remember when men were men.

cuckboy pls

It's funny, almost like you'd think posting this an hour and a half later gives you leverage. Get fucked, here's actual video evidence you faggot. This is why Holla Forums is forever a joke.

lol, did you shit yourself or what?

Now what are you're trying to do, cuck?

no

confirmed goon
what, you think we don't know how you type, retard?
we have our own inside agents, genius

Yes but only if you denounce the Australian queer.

You have to prioritise character, fetish, or series, user. For big artists, give them their own folder. For major fetishes, have separate Vidya and anime folders inside. Specify folders for different types of doujin. You can't just act willy-nilly, user.

nice to see the Holla Forums spirit isn't dead.

That looks absolutely beautiful, user.

He does lets plays with his friend which are genuinely entertaining here: youtube.com/user/yahtzee19/videos. There's a subreddit that people can post questions. I only wanted to know Yahtzee's opinions on art to be honest.

He's a limey who moved to Australia.

What can I say. They were big enough to warrant their own folders.

There's still a lot of housekeeping to do. I need to consolidate my standard western folder and my EC western folders as well as tfs as well. Plus my Sailor Moon folder outside of the doujin subfolder is ancient and a mess.

Poor guy.

I've Got something I think you would like user-kun~

The only time so far I've ever felt bad for an Indian.

Since you're too retarded to use common sense here's the audio, dunce.

Right, and just like you, a fat cowardly piece of shit who couldn't back his mouth up, he had to pull and use a gun in a fistfight that he instigated. Kike tier logic suited for women.

That's not Trayvon you pathetically clueless halfwit.

maybe this will cheer you up!

same conclusion as me

No upboat 4 u XDD

When did reddit send you?

oh yeah well why don't you flush your comments down the commode, as a matter of fact you can go rub dongs with you daddy then munch down his shit with some rice krispies and milk

Here's the source ^_^

exhentai.org/s/e41cfee380/954647-1

verily thou hast shown these racists, my good sirrah

Danke.

This thread is delicious.

We can only try. Here's some more horses for the guy that wanted them.

Who destroyed who? Why don't you open your mouth so I can PISS in it

It's "who destroyed whom", m8.

I could take you out with one fli with one flist

But isn't Auska a quarter nip?

Kek

Her red hair and blue eyes show her nip heritage is a non-factor.
Asuka actually has American citizenship.

Nips are basically germanic asians. The Jew fears the samurai almost as much as gestapo.

Any of the folders in the second image you'd like to see more of

So is it cannon that she was born in America to a American father and a German/Japanese mother?

No, she's genetically three quarters German and one quarter Nip. She's has American citizenship because that's where her parents worked and lived when she was born.

Human toilets, nuns and branding~

In order, then. Human toilets, first.

You said here

that he "stopped when he was instructed to" which the tape clearly disproves. You should really leave the jewish lawyer tactics to people with IQs above 70.

Wow, you browse a homoerotic board and probably own weights, congratulations.

Now nuns…

>>>/reddit/

And branding…

Any more requests?

/freech/ is that way, lad

Thanks, friend!

You're welcome. It's nice to see other people using that cap I made

Source?

It's funny that you still do this even though the thread isn't even bumping anymore. Means you actually care that people aren't kool-aid drinking libshits.

Prison School.

i.e. the show where a dub writer decided to crowbar in a pointless insult to le ebul gabbledygobblers.

Wew lad

Says the latently homosexual, horse cock posting Holla Forums reject. Thanks I'll pass.

you're calling a /fit/izen gay. that's like calling a Holla Forumsack a closet pagan larper, or calling a Holla Forumstard a neckbeard. not exactly a sick burn, broblerone.
you're out of touch, fam.

Faggot.

You may have lurked long enough to pick up "wew" (I'm guessing a day and a half), but trying to kinkshame people illustrates that you don't belong here.

>>>/reddit/

>>>Holla Forums

I didn't respond to the rest of your post because it's nonsense, which was why I mocked you for taking so long to come up with it. if you took an hour to write something good, I'd understand.

Trayvon was a dangerous, drug-addled thug and a drain on the resources of a struggling nation. He would likely have spawned more fatherless niglets, and spent his life in and out of prison. Zimmy is a fucking American hero for taking him out.

Hmm, so unpacking this convoluted mess of degenerate samefaggotry we have
No wonder you were banned from Holla Forums, your shit couldn't be any more retarded. Survival of the "fit" right? Yet you're obviously scared of fit niggers. Don't want those minorities mooching right? Yet the unemployed mexican whose court case cost his state millions and inspired thousands of jobless coons to arm themselves is a hero. As a bonus you even use kinkshame unironically.

Wew lad pretty much covers it.

Board owner/vol confirmed for lefty cuck.

Holy shit why has no one checked these?