The cinema people got my number/time wrong, so to kill time, instead of seeing the 91% Rotten Tomatoes rated Lights Out...

The cinema people got my number/time wrong, so to kill time, instead of seeing the 91% Rotten Tomatoes rated Lights Out, I was treated to the award winning kino Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates. It was breathtaking. Zac Efron deserves an Oscar.

You're a muppet.

The repetition line made me chuckle. Other than that it's your typical Hollyweird shlock with an (((interracial couple))), obnoxious, loud women who beat men at things, lots of slapstick accidents/violence and a "party" soundtrack. All in all I'm glad Adam Devine and Aubrey Plaza are getting some work, but I still hope the movie tanks.

I hope you realize that you are the reason the movie industry can fuck good people like the guy who ran KAT

That is the most backwards logic I have ever heard.

And I agree wholeheartedly.

You do not understand the film industry.

Zac Efron and?

Kendrick and Plaza

Hardly. Kendrick has some Twilight fans, I guess. Count her as a big name among teenage girls / womenchildren. Plaza? Parks and Rec was never THAT popular and what else has she been in?

She was also in the Pitch Perfect movies. They were very popular. With women. Men typically don't know that they exist.

Parks and Rec is a primetime sitcom, they all get massive ratings. Mostly because a lot of people just turn on their TV as soon as they get home from work/school for background noise and don't actually watch anything. You know, normalfags.

An actor's popularity is determined by normalfags, user.

pick one

that actually looks really funny fam, and i don't even like the workaholics faggot. zac efron for oscar.

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE AUBREY PLAZA AND MAKE HER INTO A SINGLE MOTHER

tough luck pal. she only fucks black guys

Wait as in that boxing show that had like one season and ended with the MC having amnesia?

wait what

Aubrey Plaza only fucks black guys

not sure which part of this confuses you

is this a Holla Forums meme or does she actually only fuck black guys?

This movie would be better if it were about only Sac and Adam

At least the black guy gets crypto-cucked.

every tv meme is real even if someone literally just made it up

can confirm, it's true

t. bartender at a Hollywood nightclub