Recommend me some shows that got canceled but were good

recommend me some shows that got canceled but were good

Other urls found in this thread:

kevinmichaelrichardson.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Knights of Prosperity, I think. I could never find it online.

It was fucking awful.

I probably mostly just liked seeing Kevin Michael Richardson as a lead on a primetime live-action show

Freaks & Geeks

Ah, before Paul Feig became the "Ghostbusters with all females starring Melissa McCarthy" guy

But Kevin Michael Richardson in live-action is awful.

Bet you liked Like Family too, faggot

I was 16 or 17

The first time. The second time it deserved to be cancelled

Jericho.

kevinmichaelrichardson.com/
?????

Yes, every intimidating black voice in a cartoon

Truly a sad sight that this got cancelled, ON A FUCKING CLIFFHANGER TOO

It was awfully slow but I still loved it, classic tales of good versus evil are just not done anymore unless it's kiddy capeshit.

Silicon Valley

And I still think this has one of the best promos out there.

That show was pretentious garbage. Go get cucked.

It was original which is way more than I can say for most of the shit out there, fuck off if you think that's a bad thing

?

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
Dead Like Me
Firefly
Sym-Bionic Titan (I know it's an animated show but that show was great)
Stargate Universe FU haters
Southland (the first season was great but NBC cancelled it, then a cable channel bought the show but the whole dynamic changed, it became a cop show)

After all these years I finally saw the 3rd season a couple of months ago. It's sad that David Milch didn't have a chance to write a proper ending.

The pacing in the first season was perfect. I didn't like the second season, everything was happening too fast.

Space: Above and Beyond. The writers of X-Files tried their hand at a sci-fi/War story. Some episodes were pure cringe but some hit the perfect mark.

The CG has not aged well but the theme music is timeless. They ended it just as most of the world building was finished and the actors were hitting their stride.

Still makes me sad.

I know people will say I have shit taste and all, but still, my recommendations are the two "girly" series Pan Am and Mercy.

Pan Am is set in the '60's, and is about flight attendant women. One of them is Christina Ricci, the other is Kelli Garner, who has huge tits, and it also has Margot "Now Everyone Thinks Is The Hottest Girl On The Planet" Robbie, whom I didn't even remembered. The plot revolvs around their relationships with men and their friendship, while each character has a different subplot (Garner's for example is a spy, which I really liked) and sometimes the main event is something that happens on the plane. It got cancelled after 1 season.

Mercy is another hospital series, but the focus is on the nurses. It has 3 main characters, one is Michelle Trachtenberg, the other is Taylor Schilling, the third is a negro girl, but not the Leslie Jones type. The main plot starts out as "nurses vs doctors", and in the beginning, it was really cool to watch how the characters who are usually in the background in other similar series become the main protagonists. Of course in the middle is love, and the series revolvs around the relationships of these women, but it also involves some interesting medical cases and some funny shit. Also it has Guillermo Diaz, who is really good in it. This one lasted for two seasons.

this show was pretty fun and funny.

Makes sense, since they had to cut down the story from 16 episodes to 12 while also trying to fit everything essential in, gotta love budget cuts

Oh, man. I watched this last year. It was so good, and the abrupt ending was as frustrating as what happened to Deadwood.

Agreed.

chetsk em?
It would work better as
Чек эм

I wish we got more stuff like this, instead of that awful American horror story shit.

>>>/ovens/

Surface

I loved this show, apparently they canceled it because of budget reasons.

What's happening on that second pic?

I didn't made that Stalin pic, just saved it…

I enjoyed this

I thought this show was pretty fun. the science is complete bullshit, but the powers were interesting enough that I didn't really mind. It felt like someone took the X-men but made it not stupid.

It bugged me, but didn't surprise me, that I found the bad guys more sympathetic than the government-controlled heroes.

Wonderfalls. I really like that show, it's the right kinds of comfy.

Thought Crime Story was brilliant, too.

SciFi originals are depressing. They have great ideas, pretty damn good CG for television, but the writing is fucking horrible.

I dunno man. This show as alright for a bit, but then it got incredibly gay and grating.

That was a good show.

Dollhouse.

I'm not sure if it was actually good or if I just thought it was a neat concept and yes, it's by Cuck Whedon and so it inevitably has its 'moments' but there's some solid acting in there and one or two plot points I didn't see coming.

If you do watch it then skip the un-aired pilot, either skip the last episodes of each season or watch them together after you've seen the rest of the show, and above all, watch it without researching it at all.

Highlights include anything involving Alan Tudyk, Enver Gjokaj playing the same character as Fran Kranz (it makes sense in context) and the episode where a guy tries to kill and eat Eliza Dushku.

Anti-highlights include an incoherent theme later in the second season, Joss's usual quirk and politics (my main gripe was he missed a lot of opportunities a child could have seen because they'd require less than perfectly strong moral female characters) and the annoyingly bad acting of the male lead.

Dear Dad,
Even though you died a long time ago I still write letters to you. I got a new TV show after rehab with that dude from the cosby show (not the rapist). Things are pretty good every episode, but the overall story doesn't really make a whole lot of sense. Anyway it's just good fun to watch if you don't try to take it too seriously. Also there's titties.

in b4 Holla Forums

lel

I was trying to trick some people into thinking it got cancelled, but I don't think much people here watch the show.

This show was the tits back in the 90s. Shame it only lasted 1 season.

Different user, but it wasn't that good. The soundtrack was the best thing it had going for it.

The plot ended up not making a lot of sense and not amounting to much that was interesting. It was nauseating how every female character lusted after the black guy. The Scottish chick fucks him in the first episode, and then again later on -least her rack was alright. And it's never explained why Jessica Hyde is all hot and bothered by him and fucks him as well.

And "These guys tortured me and pulled out my eye with a spoon, and then they murdered my father, so their ideals must be right and now that their organization is falling apart I must betray my friends and take on the identity of the show's villain to continue their efforts to make humanity extinct." is the dumbest fucking plot twist ever.

Well no shit, any port in a storm. What were the options exactly? A 10 year old kid, a psycho-pirate-looking paki neckbeard and what looks to be the most normal person of the group. It's not exactly hard to connect the dots that people have libidos, and even as subplots go, it was pretty small compared to all the other shit that was going on. Saying a series about conspiracy theories is shit because of a romance subplot is objectively wrong.

Except it wasn't a plot twist, it was built up over the course of both seasons. I mean fuck, from the very first episode you get the image that he's a basement-dwelling neckbeard that erased his existence from the internet -for fun-, do you really think it's that big of a stretch that he'd change teams for literal Holla Forums, rather than hang around with 'waah that's just wrong because muh feelings'? Multiple times he disagrees with (what he sees as) normalfags, especially when they get that 10 year old girl in the group too. Or you know, when he stabs himself to let that guy loose? In fact, I would've called bullshit if he DIDN'T join The Network. That's his whole arc isn't it, that even though he has every reason to hate them on a personal level, he throws that away because he believes in saving the world through depopulation. He's easily the best written character on the show.

I can give you the 2nd season because it was nowhere near as great as the first one and it ended up being anticlimactic, but it's a show made for tinfoil hat wearers. You need that suspension of disbelief if you're to appreciate anything the plot has to offer, without that you might as well just say it's not your cup of tea and move on.

There's no such as objectively wrong when it comes to opinions. You liked the show, other people don't, you're not right and they're not wrong. They're opinions.

It clearly isn't, because you're someone who enjoyed it and then you used the term "tin-foil hat wearers" It's a show making fun of conspiracy theorists, it's the most normie thing I've ever watched, painfully so. Stop trying to tell other people their opinions are wrong, it just makes you look petty and stupid.

You are a cuck. This is not an opinion, it's a fact.

There is such a thing as objectively wrong when you're trying to shittalk a show based on a thing that happens in maybe 5% of it. And the other complaint based on a heavy misinterpretation due to either lack of interest or just plain ADD. Either way, your reasoning is shit.

Second season of Tru Calling.

Farscape

Rubicon

Original guy you're arguing with. You're being incredibly overemotional about this show, dude.

It's only ever one kind of interracial coupling these shows push, and this show had every female character lusting after the same boring guy. There was nothing interesting about him. And "any port in a storm" is a retarded reason for every girl to wan to fuck him. It's just bad writing. Jessica Hyde's emotionally disconnected from everyone, why would she want to fuck anyone?

Okay, so instead of "dumbest fucking plot twist ever" it was the "dumbest fucking character arc ever". Wiping out the majority of the population doesn't solve any problems. You're just killing a ton of people. Eventually they'll repopulate and be in the same situation, but with far less genetic diversity. If you have a roach infestation, do you kill 95% but leave the rest unharmed? It's just plain shit writing.

not really a guy …

Jokes aside this show was the tits real shame Fox are fuckheads who can't tell quality from shit… in fairness this show did make me hungry for a Dredd netflix series with Karl Urban

Jaime Murray She's pushing 40 now but god damn i'd slaughter everyone of you for 10 minutes of consensual lovemaking

In terms of recent stuff i'm going with Limitless, sure it had problems (yet another police procedural talk about a waste of a good concept) but it was entertaining and the protagonist was likable and the show competently made

If we're talking generally i'd go with House, they wanted one more season to wrap things up properly but fox again total cunts Hugh Laurie even offered to take a massive paycut to do it but they refused which is why Wilson got cancer in like the last 3 episodes… also fox fuckery is why Cuddy wasnt in the last season (too expensive apparently but this is a change i liked with the former subordinate now the boss)

They never even got a chance to put Stephen Fry on the motherfucker

I do get emotional when people resort to buzzwords instead of arguing, it's not really related to this show. But hey, let's try it again.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't like ANY of the main 'heroes'. Hell, the nigger's first minute is showing what a cunt he is because he thinks he's better than everyone else, especially talking back to his boss because he knows he can get away with it since he's black (all because the boss asked him to just do his job, mind you). That's not the type of thing you put in a show if you're aiming for diversity and agenda pushing. I'm bringing this up because I'm trying to show you how the fact that he's a nigger has nothing to do with the two ugly chicks swooning over him, it's just that he's the normal guy of the group. And remember, Jessica Hyde has been on the run ever since Christos died, it is not that big of a stretch that she wants to connect with someone, especially a normal dude freshly introduced to her world that she knows she'll be close to in the following months. And again, all this doesn't even matter because it's not representative of the show in the least, you may as well argue that the new Ghostbusters is shit because the dykes just jump to ghostbusting for no reason. Sure, it's there, but is such a minor part of that shitshow really a good argument to push if you want to prove that the movie is shit?

Man it isn't about if The Network is right or wrong in wanting to sterilize the majority of the population to save the world from self-imploding because of constant diminishing of resources due to not being able to feed 10+ billion people. It's about psycho-pirate believing it's the right thing to do. You don't have to agree with it, you just have to understand why he's doing it, and like I said in the previous wall of text, every character trait he has points to him being perfect as the guy making the hard choices. It's some Ozymandias shit going on. You need a little suspension of disbelief to accept this world as the truth but once you give it, the show doesn't try to break its own rules like it so often happens, and that's why I'm calling bullshit whenever you say the writing is shit.

Someone saying the writing is shit is an opinion, it can't be wrong. There's no such thing as objectively shit writing. You're arguing with someone's opinions.

Why do you bother?

When the basis of that opinion is factually wrong, it's an objectively wrong opinion. I mean the guy can't even remember the plot, only that the nigger getting laid triggered him and the kebab becoming evil 'came out of nowhere', or with some backtracking, 'was retarded because I can't remember what happened'. He thinks the evil guys wanted to commit genocide for crissakes.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion but it seems to me more and more like that phrase is just a shield against criticism and a last resort in a failing argument.

People don't need a shield for criticism. Critics are paper tigers, their power is entirely perceived and based on illusion.

Okay, but the whole argument started not because "I didn't like it", but because "it wasn't that good". One is an opinion, the other a statement. How did that change midway?

They're both opinions. Good and bad are subjective concepts. They mean nothing.

It was shit. It deserved cancellation.

Datak Tarr is a man who knows how to keep his house in order.

Dude, you can't just say "I liked it, therefore it's good and anyone stating otherwise is factually wrong." That's not an argument, that's you being incredibly childish and autistic.

What fucking detail did I forget, revisionist history turbosperg?

The first fucking episode had him hooking up with the Scottish chick, then Jessice Hyde just wanted to fuck him for no reason and your pitiful, pathetic, half-assed, complete horse shit excuse is "He was the most normal of the group. I'm going to give you a little hint, normal doesn't make chicks wet. The first fuck was before any of the conspiracy shit happened, they just met at a bar and fucked in someone else's bed. Throws your entire "any port in the storm" asspull out the window. I guess you FORGOT that detail, asshat?

Then Jessica Hyde just wants to fuck him because? If she was so lustful, she could have fucked anyone, so why him? Why is the one black guy lusted after by every white female in the cast? Any way you slice it, it's shit writing.

Now here's the part where despite these two separate plots being pointed out to be retarded, you try to minimize and claim that doesn't matter and they're both singularly isolated, and then deep down admitting you know the show is crap you'll mumble something about suspension of disbelief before yelling at mum to bring you your god damned tendies already.

Fuck, your attitude soured this entire conversation.

LOL

I don't know if you keep misunderstanding on purpose or not, but hey, I keep giving you the benefit of the doubt so why stop now. We were talking about the general show. If we're mentioning just the first episode, the ugly Scottish chick has to get blind drunk to even be willing, and then they DON'T EVEN FUCK you retard, the nigger couldn't even get it up inb4 b-b-but it's the intention that counts. For someone who's so hung up on THIS fucking part of the show, you sure as shit don't know your fucking facts. Call me a revisionist history turbosperg because I paid attention to a show and ended up liking it.

And I don't even know what to say about Jessica Hyde anymore, I've already said how I see it, you obviously don't agree with that. It's not like she had this big selection of big strong white men and she chose the nigger wimp instead, since not everything is a fucking social commentary.

But fine, you didn't like the show and I can get that. There's tons of things wrong with it. I still don't believe it's justifiable to say a show is not good because of a minor plot point, but that's just me. I know I'm getting tired of having arguments that always end up in name-calling.

Also forgot to say, I only said 'factually wrong' because you are using false information to call the writing shit. I tried to subtly correct you with The Network's actual intentions at but I think you skimmed over that. Point is, they basically want to create the follow-up to Children of Men by making everyone sterile and that would save humanity from extinction by burning out, and how it's understandable why someone like Wilson Wilson would support that ideal.

No one cares what you have to say. Stop posting.

Okay.

When someone tells you to stop posting you don't say, okay, you say go fuck yourself. Dude, don't kill yourself, and stop spending so much time on Wizardchan.

Your life doesn't have to be shitty, the world will stay shitty but you can become good.

feiggot

Wasn't that the show with the Groundhog Day "repeat the day til you do shit right" thing that ABC obnoxiously ripped off with some black guy main character?

This show is fucking stupid and so are you for defending it.

Except for a select 5% of genetically superior people, who will keep multiplying

I never thought I'd say this on Holla Forums, but you're just too dumb to get it mang

Gotta make sure the jews are the only ones allowed to breed, eh Chaim?

The ironborn are a bunch of niggers

no, it was boring trash

jewish cuckold writing, duh

its also funny how this one retarded niggercock worshipper makes excuses for this turd lol 😄

i just looked up the plot synopsis and jesus fucking christ it's a show about people who found a comic book and use it to save the world; like how fucking autistic can anyone be

i am disappointed in you Holla Forums

I'm still mad.

You're one to talk, maybe you should consider going back