If 9/11 happened during the purge, would that be legal?

If 9/11 happened during the purge, would that be legal?

No, because the perpetrators are not US citizens. The purse only applies to US citizens. But of course there won't be emergency responses.

So if something the scale of 9/11 happens, made by an US citizen, that's fine?

whatever you say user

If it is made during the purge and by US citizens, yes.

Are the borders open during the purge? Non US can participate?

Oh, user.

What would you fags do in a purge

9/11 was US

Hide in my bunker and shitpost here, probably watch a livestream.

Yes.
Why is this a thread?

I'd post Milhouse as a meme.

rape that girl that never went out with me

B-but user it was the muslims, who passed through metal detectors with knives, then they took over 4 planes filled with passengers, and armed security, broke through a steel door and murdered both pilot and co-pilot at once without any resistance.

Then they flew scott free while absolutely no jet combat plane did as much as acknowledge its existance, they were coincidentally doing a practice anti-terrorism exercise the same day.

Somehow, after allahu ackbaring, because islam magic, all the steel beams gave in at the same time in a controlled implosion that made it ash as they fell. Oh and building 7 was so spooked it fainted on its own. Good thing the owner of the twin towers got insurance a week before all this. They also used invisibility for the one that hit the pentagon since it was never seen, or had any evidence of existing there.

why wouldn't it be?

Extensively write my intentions to three-letter intelligence agencies on a Philippine cartoon enthusiast board.

If I took off that mask during the purge, would you die?

I'd emulate a video game that I don't own.

You know damned well that most people would use a purge solely for the purpose of pirating. There'd be a few crime organizations who would take advantage of the night to take out some folks they don't like, there'd be some wannabe vigilantes with fantasies about protecting people from crazed killers, and there'd be some amount of petty theft. Actual normal murders would probably be pretty rare in comparison to everything else. Groups of rich White kids putting on masks and running around trying to kill niggers for being "poor scum" would be nigh-nonexistent.

I'd jailwalk across the road

*jaywalk

wasn't there something in one of the first two movies about how some kinds of firepower (like rocket launchers) were still restricted? and you couldn't attack government officials?

so an airplane would probably be considered a prohibited weapon, and attacking the Pentagon would be a no-go. (plus why would any airline schedule flights during Purge Time?)

Cyberbully someone on Holla Forums.

Rich kids yes but not working class. Imagine how different the UK would look if a Purge existed. Not a single mosque would be left standing every single year they would have to move or rebuild.

I don't recall that but if they tried they would end up dead.

It would either collapse into a war-torn third world country or get splintered into different countries or there would be a military coup and the government would be purged instead.

the purge is a fucking retarded idea. nobody's gonna go and just kill people, they're gonna start stealing shit. who cares about murder when I can get a free 60 inch TV and a brand new mercedes benz?

Embezzlement, because I'm not a dipshit.

What about the Purge tourists that are present in the last film? It's not a requirement to be an US citizen to partake in the Purge.

Indeed. Most people wouldn't murder even if it was completely legal, but big percentage wouldn't shy away from stealing stuff especially if they can rationalize it with either "everyone's doing it" or "there's no clear victim".

US/israeli citizen is still US citizen, although they might not see it like that

fire would probably be the biggest factor, the negros already like to burn shit without some retarded purgeI commiserate honesly, fire is fucking awesome

Light major national forests on fire.
Fucking hippies have ruined the goddamn fire cycle, time to help nature recycle itself.

Election Year > Anarchy > The Purge

Nope, see purge tourists.

Id go around and rape as many young girls as I could. mind you if the purge was a thing, I would undertake years of training to achieve maximum rape carnage