Where were you when Dan Aykroyd was cucked to death?

usatoday.com/story/life/people/2016/07/20/dan-aykroyd-defends-leslie-jones-ghostbusters-interview/87332412/

archive.is/vQm3w

Why stick with the truth when fiction makes the better clickbait?

LET HIM GO!!

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

SOMEBODY SAVE BILL MURRAY

Well, that sucks. I was going to try his vodka, too. What other movie star drinks are there besides the crazy man's vodka and Coppola's wines named after his family members?

SAVE ME

PLEASE

SOMEONE HELP MURRAY ESCAPE THIS HELL

b-bill?

I SHOULD HAVE DIED ON GROUNDHOG DAY

I actually got a bottle of Crystal Skull years ago. Maybe I'll give it a shot one of these days.

They can whine all they want, nothing will change the movie being a disaster that ended their careers.

Cheery on top was the filthy nigger sow chimping out on Twitter.

MUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAA THE FRENCH

Ron Jeremy has a rum.

Lemme guess, it's called Money Shot right?

I wouldn't drink anything that comes from Ron Jeremy.

they all hit you the same

WAKE ME UP

Holy mother of god those chompers

This hurts worse than watching his shill cheap vodka in an overpriced tchotchke.

I bet the original ghostbuster was well written because of Harold Ramis more than because of Dan Aykroyd.

Also i laughed after pic related happened

Ron de Jeremy.

That's the first time I can remember seeing him not look like he just crawled out of a vat of grease and sweat.

He is just concerned with the sales of his vodka. As far the vodka sells well, he will suck the dicks that must be needed.

I don't think vodka sales have much to do with it.

But remember that he wants to make his own Ghostbusters now! So he's going so suck Sony's dick over this, and who knows, he might even believe it himself.

HEYDEEN YAEGER?

This gif never fails to turn me on. Seeing cute young Jodie Foster thinking about eating some hot girl's pussy like that, unnfff.

Yes?

Ghostbusters was famously a complete mess before Ramis got involved. Aykroyd is a great ideas man, but a fucking awful script writer. They forced him to sit down in rented accommodation in Martha's Vineyard and rewrite the script with 95% less autism.

OC?

Yep.

tbh I don't think Dan Aykroyd really likes the new Ghostbusters. Not truly. He's just so invested and so desperately wanted Ghostbusters 3 that even though it's shit, he'll defend it if only because he has nothing else. It's too painful to admit the dream is dead.

Reminds me of Spore, the video game. I was so looking forward to it, it was gonna be incredible. Then I played it, and it was shit. But for the longest time I convinced myself it was actually fun anyways, if only because acknowledging the pain as worse.

I mean the guy is a weirdo, he's like a kid. He thinks Ghostbusters is a science fact film.

I pity him more then anything.

BLUES BROTHERS 2000

The original cast were forced into this, it likely considers it part of his agreement to promote the movie.

I've only seen Murray being forced into this. I think Dan's in willingly though. Or at least using it for his own developments.

Crawl into an oven

Dan pls I don't want your vodka

Speaking of that, anyone got most recent box for the thing?

It's a little less than $50 million. The movie is falling so hard that it'll be dead before Star Trek's midnight showing is out.

R. Lee Ermey makes some spicy alchohol, but I don't know exactly what kind.

I don't see any booze on his site. Do see that he has some cigar stuff for sale.

I think this as well. One of the leaked Sony emails said Dan was "already up in arms" about Sony rebooting the franchise without his or Reitman's consent.
They probably offered to let him make his own Ghostbusters after this one if he publicly supported it, and given his child-like enthusiasm about anything Ghostbusters-related, he's just trying his hardest to make this shitty movie a success so he can get his hands on the franchise once more.

Aykroyd legit has mild autism

Bill Murray looks like he wants Jesse Eisenberg to stop by and finish him off with a shotgun.

BEFORE YOU GO GO

Is that a euphemism? Because the only finishing off Jesse Eisenberg could do is of himself after being plowed in the ass by a big strong bull.

Why Jesse Eisenberg?

I suspect he may have conflated Heisenberg (ie Walter White) and Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad into Jesse Eisenberg, not realising that Jesse Eisenberg is the pansy faggot from Social Network AKA Facebook: the Movie, who isn't in the least bit threatening

Because Jessie Eisenberg killed Bill Murray in Zombielands.

75% of this board wasn't even alive when that movie came out

75% of this board is seven years old?

DON'T KEEP ME HANGING ON LIKE A YOYO

Jfmsu fam. At least that means one less movie with Emma Stone.

By pozzing him?

And then they tried to make a TV show instead, and we all know how that turned out

who's the semen demon?

He's not weong
Most of the trolers where probably anons form here or halfchan and at least here i doubt there's any burgger as retarded as to vot for Shilary…
Except /leftardpol/ of cource

But he's just repeating what Judd Apatow said

I think he meant he has Aspergers

Me too, honestly, and I wouldn't even say that I'm a hebephile or whatever.

What about the people involved with the latest GB film?

I wouldn't mind poor Akroyd making a extreme ghostbusters film with Ray instead of Egon in the mentor role. It's probably the very best film we could ever get given where the franchise is now.

vid related

From what I know, its more of a local thing where he lives, not necessarily a large business endeavor.

Ehh, Bell only invented the telephone because he was convinced he could use it to communicate with his dead friend. Sometimes great shit comes from the ideas of wackadoos.

A…user, sit down.

Listen to me. Listen, ok?

Let it go. Just let it go. The dream is dead. It died even before Ramis did. Cisbusters was just them pissing on its grave.

Ok, I think I misspoke. That was Edison trying to create the ghost box.

Fuck, I distinctly remember hearing some radio show somewhere saying Bell was trying to come up with a way to communicate with his dead friend but every source i'm finding says it was Edison.

Either that radio source was wrong or there's some Berenstain/Berenstein shenanigans afoot.

which one is the Lensflare Universe?

This sums up my feelings.

Why is McCarthy opening her mouth that wide? When someone opens their mouth that wide for anything other than eating or yawning, it's a giveaway that they are a detestable, vapid individual.

OY VEY!

I love how Holla Forums can harass people online but god forbid someone call them "gnats", that's so triggering. :'(

I passed him waiting for a flight in Gatwick Airport years ago, it's hard to believe it but he's far more slovenly when he's not making a media appearance

the one time he got to see his vision on the silver screen without someone to say, "No, Dan, that's fucking retarded",

we got Nothing But Trouble

You realize the whole reason she's a lesbian now is because when she was that age she was hit on by pedos like you so her image of men and romance has been tainted. Nobody is born gay, they become gay because of freaks like you. Freaks beget freaks.

Except women are literally born gay.

Astute post, my friend.

All the trolling on twitter did was make more normies feel sorry for her. Good job, edgy kids. Twatter, not even once.

Incorrect, women want commanding , strong men, not limp wristed betas or whiners, when the indoctrinated limp wrists out number the strong men more and more, and when they barely distinguish themselves from the women anymore, then there is going to be some crossover, also women over time are partially influenced by the same media indoctrination for all things beautiful and desirable, which is consistently females.

Jodie was groomed from an early age by being hit on and touched by pedo women.

I doubt normalfags know nor give a shit about what one failed actor did on twitter

Hot as fuck.