H-hey guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wwfZfFmUYCc
youtube.com/watch?v=w9kxtJpRmw4
youtube.com/watch?v=L9-CZTKHsbU
youtube.com/watch?v=wjZ3XgGUeYg
youtube.com/watch?v=I9wEQ5RJD8w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Thompson_(fighter)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I liked it enough to pirate it.

I remember enjoying it quite a bit. The best thing Chole Moretz was ever in. She pretty much was washed up after that .

Is this live-action Gumby?
I could go for some Gumby kino.

I have a theory about child actors. I think they have above average bone growth due to hormone imbalances that makes their faces look more adultlike when they're young, but as they continue to grow their once perfectly formed skulls become oversized pumkins and make them look odd and offputting. Chloe has a big ole Rottwaller head now as indicated by her eyes being too close together now. A good example would be Haley Joel Osment, that girl from the walking dead, and that kid from star wars and maisie williams. .

chloe thread?

You seen the pic off Chloe's gaping asshole yet? Looks like the pictures of her and her nigger boyfriend weren't so platonic after all.

Low ass bait

I like how Holla Forums thought this movie would change capeshit.

Why is her face so wide.

High test women are foul creatures.

What is this creature called?

shes big boned

It's all downhill for women after they hit 16.

Super was better in every conceivable way possible. I have never, ever liked Kickass, and I have no idea why anybody did.

They wanted to fug Pig-Girl.

Knock yourself out

Thanks doc

is Chloe the new Maisie?

Defendor > Super > Kick-ass

the only people who like it are ones who see themselves in the title character

sucks to be you, lad

I don't think even you know what karate is.

stay triggered, retards

post them you faggot

Don't forget Let Me In, that was a pretty good movie

The hell is with her body proportions

In terms of christcuckery, fedorafags are almost as obnoxious as crusadefags.

go away Khloé

It made more sense in the original, where he got his ass kicked by niggers the first time before he learned.

You mean the remake that didnt do anything better than the original?

It did, I think, because in it, the vampire girl was actually a girl

The vampire was also played by a girl in the original movie.

Karate is good SPORT for little kids who want to slowly learn moves against other little kids using karate. Karate is a competitive sport at its highest level, it has a point system, soft mats, and no groundwork. It would honestly be better to unlearn karate for a real fight than have that bullshit knowledge in your head thinking it's going to do anything in an actual scenario.

Here's some 'badass' karate champs, the crem dela crem of karate.

youtube.com/watch?v=wwfZfFmUYCc

Some retard punching like a maniac > Someone who attempts to use karate techniques in a serious fight.

b-but it's from Grorius Nippon!

it has to be better than anything Western

brool story co

lel, I didn't cherry pick that at all. It was literally the first result from karate championship on Google.

Here have some more.

youtube.com/watch?v=L9-CZTKHsbU

And remember, these are the world champions, faggot.

it was ok for typical hollywood trash

A half-goblin.

Looks fine to me

And they would knock down an average thug in 1 second

You seem to be confusing competitive karate (kickboxing) for the traditional civilian self-defense system.

What people fail to understand is that karate and the like are martial arts, at one point they were taught with the intent of you, knowing them, to be able to harm/kill another person.

What people are being taught today is competition shit meant for sports and tournaments and little else.

That is retarded as saying that a person who runs for fun could beat an Olympic sprinter because the sprinter "only does it for sport".

This is like saying a hood nigger could out shoot someone who shoot on a national sport team.

I know you must enjoy this fantasy of people who go out and practice things being somehow inferior to you and your "punching like a maniac", but in reality, the better trained you are the more likely you are to win.

Even if the opponent is as retarded as you.

Nigger, martial arts rely on muscle memory, and that shit can trip you up in a fight because nowadays they are taught with tournaments, mats and padding in mind. They don't take into account fighting on the street, concrete, sharp objects on the ground, your opponent using unorthodox moves or just pain chimping at you.

They are not martial arts in the true sense of the word.

It's still a good movie. Watching Chloe getting shot by her dad is a cinema classic.

Shitty movie.

You just posted some random video with "Karate" in the title, not even from the original uploader. How do you know this guys practices karate? He could've studied Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Taekwondo, any number of things. Regardless I wouldn't even call that a fight, he just kicked him in the head before they had even started throwing blows.

Competitive karate is not even closely comparable to competitive kickboxing. I am talking about the discipline of karate in general, I don't know of any special dojos where they teach the "traditional civilian self-defense system," Where do they teach the 'good' karate at?

I'm not failing to understand anything related to what we're talking about here. Plenty of martial arts taught today are very effective in actual fist fight scenarios, the problem arises from disciplines or gyms that give their students unrealistic expectations about their actual capabilities, which karate tends to do. I used to go to a BJJ gym and it happened there as well, they would advertise women's self-defense seminars and they would have them roll with grown men in practice and think they could actually use the shit they learned in a situation where they should just try to run.

That's not what I said at all, fighting in world champion level karate tournaments is nowhere near the same as fighting at the world champion kickboxing level or vale tudo. What I'm saying is that karate and its competitive iterations teach you to fight in a point system unlike that of boxing and other combat sports. Strikes in karate are not thrown to hurt, they are thrown to score a point. It's an aesthetic dance, not a real combat system. It gives you a false sense of power, that is why I said it's better to not know any fighting at all than be some karate blackbelt who thinks his skills are useful but really aren't.

I'm generally not a fan of Joe Rogan, but when it comes to these things he knows his shit, take his word for it if not mine.

youtube.com/watch?v=wjZ3XgGUeYg

I don't punch like a maniac, I'm not some great fighter, but I've trained a little and know what works and what's bullshit.

Not if your training let's you think you can take on more that you can chew.

Whoops, wrong vid.

youtube.com/watch?v=I9wEQ5RJD8w

But the character itself is a mutilated boy, who is neither a boy, neither a girl. Or at least that's what I've heared

Vid related is the real way to fight…for America.

Where are the knife hands?! Karate's so good!

Knife hands will only be accompanied by possession of campaign hat.

Except for the fact that learning an extremely low level Mcdojo karate system would actually hinder your natural fighting ability thereby making you a worse fighter.
There are only 2 successful karate fighters in mixed martial arts history and that's because their karate style is their base they used to build onto from with other more proven martial arts.
the truth is that typical mcdojo karate systems are only good for little kids developing reflexes, sense of timing, distance etc. Essentially it's only good for coordination and some good fighters borrow a couple flashy karate moves here and there.

Karate also assumes your opponent fights honorably, good luck with that when tyrone chimps out again

Grappling is for homosexuals.

GG

If only you had learned actual self-defense. Street fight = getting jumped. If you're just looking to hit a guy then getting involved in pretty much anything physical will put you ahead of the majority of the population. Otherwise you want to learn something that will make you capable of fending multiple niggers off long enough to run the fuck away.

To whom is that addressed?

These kinds of discussions always lead to MMA faggotry so I just kind of assumed this would be good bait without really reading the thread

My dad could beat up your dad, and he trains his cock

Lets make them fight then

Atleast you can try and rip his eye out by shoving your thumb into the eye-socket.

That might scare them off.

Go look up Stephen Thompson.

SLUT

she has no breasts……why?

I guess that tattoo depicts the footprints of her future black babies

Was she in an accident or something she looks weird her body shape (nevermind head/face) and flatness of chest.

She needs to stop dressing like a slut. Maybe she can still pull off the little girl asthetic if she tries hard enough.

Behold a real woman and notice how she's not a left-leaning physically underdeveloped child actress with a hideous face.

Sure.

Tits are too big. What is it with everyone either going loli or going cow utters? Proportional is always best, nobody's pushing you people to be the fuck-ups you are.

I remember when I was a shitposting teenager who couldn't express controversial opinions unless I typed it as a "shy" meme.

Don't worry, kid, you'll grow out of it.

why are there so many of these pictures
who thinks that uploading them to the internet is a good idea

You're just mad you're not hardcore. Get over it, kid.

That pic is obviously shooped, here is the original, with tit literally half that size.

Compared to the likes of Chloe, Maise, Ellen Page etc she's Sean Hannity.

Yeah she's a real board

Oh she's still stacked, but not comically so.

and she got some big meat wrapped around them too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Thompson_(fighter)

Nice try. He studied karate, as well as being an expert in other way more effective martial arts.

Forgot to note that a lot of those guys probably started in karate as children, doesn't mean they use karate.

Hahaha oh wow, i remember when cuckchan used to worship this girl.

Karate isn't infallible, but it's far from invalid.

And a real hero

This is her husband :^)

Underrated post

What the fuck? Is that the snozzberries guy from Super Troopers?

She looks skinny-fat but with no tits.

Did they pump her with testosterone or something during young age?

She has the body of a guatemalan girl

Like I said its as if she was in an accident where she was mangled and this was the best the doctors could do.

Is dat sum
BBC?

She has a face for masks

I'd sink my meat into that

Because the gap between proportional tits is just disgusting and kills my boner every time

lost it at the fridge
its either that or the keg

top kek

Is her career over since her endorsement of Shillery?

I would still give her my seed.

it looks like that line is painted on the back of her shorts and that a fair amount of shopping has been done to make the bottom of that fridge look like it is slighty bulbous

What are you talking about? You get more parts when you support Democrats in Hollywood.