Daily reminder television has never made anything of artistic merit

Daily reminder television has never made anything of artistic merit

Friendly reminder that 2010 is a better film than 2001.

Friendly reminder this is now a Bane thread

:^)

I fucking hate this board.

Fuck off ConfusedMatthew

You're a big guy.

I still can't believe that his girlfriend or the woman posing as her didn't stop him from uploading that video. He outed himself as truly autistic.

Next you tell me Nine is better than 8 1/2

You're gonna need a bigger oven.

lol…

UUUU

Please keep jerking off Nolan and telling me that Spielberg is one of the greatest directors of all time, you Reddit-tier shithead

And enlighten me on the 2deep4u made-for-children messages of 2001/Marlon Brando Is Overweight Now?

sup "let get baked and watch redlettermedia lol" bro-poster

That sure is a lot of assumptions you make there, nigger.

Ahem.

i love it when there's someone who actually believes this.

Solaris >>>> 20XX

Gattica > Solaris

1972 Solaris

What about the Decalogue?

That is because movies are much more short and sweet.

That's why movies can never best books.

That's just bullshit. Books can be the superior medium for information, but movies are still the superior form of art. Audio visual poetry can only be conveyed by films.

And video games :^)

Gamers lack the solitude required to digest art.

Literature and Poetry have produced so many more significant and truly moving examples examining the human condition and the nature of beauty that there isn't even a contest. All made by single men and women and without the massive benefit of the visual sense that almost all people rely on the most. Well made cinema is high art as well but it will never match the written word.

Daily reminder most movies are just rip-offs or adaptations of books.
Movies cannot create any original artistic ideas therefor they steal from literature

Daily reminder that these threads are made by a sad individual that needs friends, family and/or meaning in his life, but has become so jaded he can only signal his cravings for human contact by trolling.

Where the fuck else would you write your script on?

Daily reminder to sage shit threads

I don't understand what's wrong with this???

Well Seven ate nine, so…

How so?

Do anime count? If anime count then you are so wrong.

IT was made for TV and yet it has a special place in many people's hearts.

Also you get series like Babylon 5, Breaking Bad or Mad Men which have some pretty spectacular moments.

Babylon 5 in particular was a fantastic series for constructing a story that spanned multiple seasons in a time where that just wasn't done. I mean overarching story that actually progressed and completed was a really interesting phenomena. Which does go to show just how short a time television series have even attempted over arching story lines.

i knew it was a matter of time before someone started this shit

the series is boring ass filler apart from the parts where theyre making meth, i literally dont give a shit about any other character and watching them waste 3/4 of an episode with their 'story arcs' was torture. Just stop deluding yourself, it wasn't that great. The cliffhangers just made you think like you really liked it is all.

I swear to God, meme magic ripples backward through time as well as forward.