Holla Forums is shit

I've been browsing this site for a good two years now and letting all your opinions suggest what I should and shouldn't watch.

Well, I have news for you, you all have terrible shitty taste in movies and TV.

In the last two months I've been watching everything you ever shat upon including but not limited to Robocop (2014), Ghostbusters (2016), Warcraft (2016), X-Men: Apocalypse, Batman vs Superman, Terminator: Genisys, Mad Max: Fury Road, Firefly, LOST, Babylon 5, Farscape, the list goes on for a long time because I'm now unemployed and have a lot of free time.

I've come to the inescapable conclusion that you all have no fucking idea what you're talking about when you shit on a movie or tv show. Every single goddamned thing I watched was at least passably entertaining (Ghostbusters) and often fucking great (Robocop). I have lost all respect for this board and its cadre of self-appointed "kino connoisseurs" - you all should get out and fucking try something new before you rot from within due to your shitty taste.

The opposite reading of all those films is true…. the opposite reading is true. I've been to college.

Stop listening to the hipsters.

Have you considered that you're just a tasteless faggot and should kill yourself?

That is a much more likely conclusion if you ask me.

Perhaps you should go and esquire help from equally tasteless faggots over at

>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/tumblr/

Doesn't it really make you think?

No, OP. The movie in your pic, that's a fucking great movie. Robocop 2014 is a passably entertaining movie that was muddled by studio meddling and uneven directing.

Why would it take you two years to realize that your tastes differ from Holla Forums's? Hell, why would you take Holla Forums's word as gospel and have any respect for it anyways? Form your own opinion instead of being a faggot and looking for a Taiwanese puppetry forum to tell you what to think.

I thought most people on Holla Forums loved these shows. I wouldn't know if they're good or not, as I only watch anime, old MST3K episodes, and pretentious art house films.

Batman vs Superman is the single worst movie I've seen this year.

And Mad Max was last year's worst

You just have shit taste

Who the hell would give someone with such poor judgment a job?

your mom

i get 600 an hour to fuck her in the ass and cum in her mouth if you know what i mean

Rote Responding Retards: The Board

I know that you're the epic troll and being, like, super funny right now, but there are some people that actually believe what you're saying

A smartly crafted dystopian film remade into a muh American family drama, even complete with plain blonde wife? Naw nigga that movie is shit

Comedy on par with recent Adam Sandler movies that relied on girl power to make money instead of an actual good script? Naw nigga that movie is shit

Something that hasn't managed to do a single thing right, ranging from fitting actors, to OST, to costume design, to CGIing my shit up? Naw nigga that movie is shit

The rest range from at-least-watchable (BvS) to preeetty good (LOST), you can find haters for everything, try not to be a sheep and listen to what others are saying unless it's me, and I'm telling you the movies I mentioned up there are pure shit and should never have been made

Oh no, don't go. I'll really miss you!

I like how you mix in two good tv series in there to make it sound plausible.

The new Warcraft movie was on the same level as a shitty SciFi flick with marginally better cgi.
I pretty sure I watched Terminator: Genisys, but I can't remember anything about it.
The new Ghostbusters wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be, but it's still not good.
Mad Max was alright in the theater, I tried watching it on tv and it kind of sucked.
The rest I haven't seen.
Also we prefer "Kompagnie du Kino Konnoisseurs

When the fuck did Holla Forums shit on these shows?

come on nigga you seriusly thought those where good?

Warcraft, X-Men, BvS, Terminator 5 and Mad Max are good popcorn munchers at least, even if the script is shit they are enjoyable if you shut down your brain

But the first 2 are fucking boring as heel, not even bad enough to make fun of, just mediocre, there is nothing in those movies that will remain with you after seeing them, Cisbusters will only be remembered because of the massive shitstorm behind it, but Robocra i had already forgoten

as for series:
Firefly is entretaning sometimes, LOST is a waste of time and the other 2 i never saw

I bet you also enjoy Michael Bay's Transformers and TMNT right?

>>>/leftytv/
>>>/kino/
>>>/film/
Get a job.

Get a gun and shoot yourself.
>>>/out/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/9gag/

I will say that one of the things on that list was actually great MM:FR, and yes I know the story/characters were shit it just has extremely good action scenes and art design, and another was pretty decent despite its flaws (X-Men Apocalypse), but if you think Cisbusters, Warcraft, and Terminator Genisys were anything but hilariously awful then you're quite mistaken.

I think Holla Forums's taste is the least of its problems, Holla Forums is shit because 50% of the board is retarded celeb threads, 40% is hate threads for whatever the shittiest movie is at the moment (Cisbusters), and the last 10% is great discussion on good movies. That's even worse than Holla Forums which is also pretty shit (but has worse taste in games than Holla Forums does in movies).

No one worth listening to.

See this is exactly what I was fucking talking about, you obviously haven't even seen the fucking movie. The wife and kid get about four minutes of total screen time, no different than the original fucking movie; the dramatic family effect is exactly the fucking same as it was in the 1987 movie.

The only thing I think was conspicuously wrong about the remake is replacing the tv spots with Samuel L Jacksons shitty expositional character, which had as little effect on the film's quality as the original's expositional tv commercials.

Sounds like the problem is that you are shit and have shit taste.

Is this the birth of an epic new pasta?

More like Ghostkino (2016).

Care to elaborate on this?

Are we on the same board?

Even as bait, never joke about that kind of shit.

I didn't absolutely hate it. Don't get me wrong, it's not good. I expected to be seething in my seat, but wasn't. Just cringing.
It was like one of those forgettable summer movies.

Could you be a bigger pleb? Fury road is damn near unwatchable if you have watched any sort of Japanese live action fight scene. Power rangers has more realistic fighting than any Hollywood film does, they're so goddamn terrified of health and safety you can see Batman slowly turn with his arm already positioned perfectly to block an attack that is then thrown at his arm. It completely shatters any sense of immersion.

People don't actually remember Robocop they remember ultra violence and "I'd buy that for a dollar XD". They're either blinded by nostalgia or haven't watched the film in years.

The new one is a very different beast but I like it more than the original. The action scenes all suck and are the worst part of the movie, but Robocop trying to find his humanity while they try to destroy it weaves an interesting tale

what's their problem with Babylon 5? triggered the polyps or something?

so youre special needs and unemployed, thats sad, doesnt your country have some kind of program for people like you?

Robocop (2014)>Mad Max: Fury Road>LOST>X-Men: Apocalypse>Terminator: Genisys>Lexx(fuck Farscape and b5)>Ghostbusters (2016)>Firefly>>Batman vs Superman>Warcraft (2016)