"It's true, this man has no dick"

What did he mean by this?

He inferred that the agent had no dick.

Well that's what he heard

this is surface tier

Venkman simply wishes to humiliate Peck through insulting him as he had done with others in the film. It is neither parable nor allegory. Neither character was homosexual, the material does not support this.

The words are used specifically for their literal intention, the events are straightforward so as to be easily understood by a mass audience.

That is what an uneducated plebian would assume.

There is, however, an irony in suggesting that a man named Peck (short for pecker, slang for penis) in fact has no penis. A Peck without a pecker, as it were.

Any perceived allusions to hidden meanings in Ghostbusters are a wholesale invention of a misguided viewer.

What did he mean by this?

Stop showing what an uncultured american swine you are. You must be a fan of Transformers I assume.
Кино is beyond your grasp.

See here, this man has some premise of a mind, unlike you.

He meant he wanted to pee in Sigourney Weaver's butt.

Though your posts are not writ large in a vulgar, lower-case stream, the audience of Holla Forums is left in no doubt as to your prodigious ability to "fap" to "hentee manga".

I can't tell who is trolling who in this thread. Probably all of them.

WELL THATS WHAT I HEARD

Ok, I'm a Russian newfag, can someone please explain why Кино is a meme?

Пиздуй обратно в свой вконтактик, гниль.

Clearly he meant that the guy needs some dick.

Kino is just used to refer unironically to great movies, or ironically to other movies.

Ваш русский ужасного. So is mine.

ITT:

wat

He told him to "go back to euro facebook, cancer".

he had a vision of paul feig directing the reboot, and was attempting to warn everybody.

It means he's gay.

Sony took his.

you mean russian facebook, western euros use kikebook

Like burgers even care about the difference. Its all the same to them.

kek

YOUR MOTHER

AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT I HEARD

American youtube e-celebs don't know kino means german cinema, and try to pass it for arthouse cinema.

Look at this newfag

Blow it out your ass.

Blow it out your ass

dickless

THAT'S WHAT HE HEARD

They always cut that lime out of the TV version