She's no Trainwreck! Amy Schumer showcases her knockout figure in strapless bikini during Hawaii beach outing

She's no Trainwreck! Amy Schumer showcases her knockout figure in strapless bikini during Hawaii beach outing

archive.is/f9HV5

jesus christ not only does she have the face of a pig she has the body of one too.

is this the female version of my 7.5 inch white peepee

They're not small. She just doesn't use bras.
unless you're looking for cow tits

This is sarcasm, right?

I'm starting to think you can pick up better looking women at random in a crowd than looking toward Hollywood.

70% of celeb attraction is status.

those are some pleasingly ample curves

Brb, need to fap.

I'd fuck her. I'd fuck her hard.

Don't pretend you wouldn't.

Amy pls go

She'd probably take double the time in the oven.

I've seen women at the cancer ward at my local hospital(I had to take grandma for cancer treatment. She's alright now, 100% cancer free) who are more attractive than any mainstream actress of the last decade.

"She" is Leslie Jones tier disgusting.

The remains of a few maybe.

reminder that she did a sex scene with

JOOOOOHHNNNN CEEEEEEEEENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is that vein in his arm from him trying to escape her grasps?

jewish magical snake that ensnares the goyim

you misspelled "being Jewish"

no, it's from all the steroids he uses

to be fair John Cena was very funny during that scene, and the only funny actor in that movie too

BEACH BODY READY

FAT UGLY OLD JEW SHREW

You must be really ugly dude.

…People watched that shit?

Yeah but on the plus you can have a nice crackling once she's finally done.

This is why I support more mass immigration. Women will eventually come back crawling, begging for the reinstitution of the white patriarchy.

I was under the impression she was some kind of pig monster. Like Ganon but, y'know, ostensibly female

To be fair, she did date Dolph Ziggler for a while.

He broke up when he stopped accidentally getting bleach in eyes.

Away and down to vomit into the sand.

Whats the deal with this John Cena fellow?
Did he really get more famous over that fake phone call sketch.

I just saw him on the Espy awards show.

I thought it was a monster's curse.

I would, but not out of lust, and not based on these photos.

Of course you would. You would anything.
But you will forever be a neverfuck.

Maybe for men, definitely not for women. Absolutely disgusting

I've seen more curves on teenage boys.

Of course, knockout, she'd knock me down in seconds if she rammed into me, like the hippo she is.

he's a pro wrestler who always wins and makes shitty dad jokes

also, his wife gf looks like a tranny

6 pack beer?

Both pics are equally disturbing tbh.

i thought he was an actor for like three years, i saw him on a bunch of tv shows playing stereotype military murrican hero

then i found out he was a professional wrestler and my opinion stayed exactly the same

They're exactly the same thing

Pfffff. She's probably a lesbian, he's probably so whacked on gear his cock doesn't work and when it does only goes up for men.

Starting to think? I know for a fact that I see more sexually attractive women walking down the street in my neighborhood than I do in any hollywood film.

Welcome to 2016, where being attractive means you probably don't work in Hollywood.

What is bad about a scenario where truly beautiful women get less attention and lower "automatic" social status? I see absolutely no downside to this, it brings a 9 down into my range

No it doesn't. The rest of the world isn't being fooled by the 6's and 5's being thrown at us by Hollywood. Beautiful women still go for top tier men, the only change is that now you don't get to enjoy them on the big screen.

i think you are greatly overestimating the intelligence of most of the world

what does intelligence have to do with attraction?

Attraction is not an individual trait, or at least it's not acted upon solely individually. It's a social trait as well. That is why there are more openly gay people today and far fewer closeted homos, because it is more socially accepted to be attracted to the same sex than it used to be. Even if the percentage of gays has remained the same in the last two hundred years, they are more visible because they are more acceptable, and they are more accepted because they are more visible

The basic premise is similar to this point in another thread:

As far as social engineering experiments go, I am perfectly fine with middling homely women being touted as attractive; a I said before I see no downside, only the positive in that women who were previously regarded as 9-10 are now regarded as 6-7 thereby giving me a chance to put my dick in their mouths.

How is it even possible to have that many moles, what a disgusting creature

Holy fuck she looks like Roy Orbison

Wrestlers are stuntmen who can just barely act enough to play a tough guy version of themselves and yell at each other angrily. Meanwhile, real actors barely "do their own stunts" (even if every "making of" keeps pretending they do).

Holy shit, I'm dying. That has to be satire.

How is this any different from most action stars?

Bottom line: Professional Wrestling is not real, therefore professional wrestlers are actors

Unerappreciated trips of funniness

No big time action star does his own stunts. Stop believing Hollywood ads, the Ryan Reynoldses of this world don't do any type of stunt, they only do faggy dance choreographies that are turned into "fight scenes" with the help of sound effects and camera perspective. Fake wrestlers do serious, hard physical work and they all have a history of injuries to prove it. The main thing they are paid for is an athletic performance, NOT the showmanship aspect of it.

Jackie Chan

Nice strawman, faggot

Tom Cruise

That's not how steroids work.

From China, different culture, only became famous after making Hong Kong action movies (you think they have to pay your family shit if you die on set? I doubt it), also he might have been a pure stuntman before, but I forgot the details.

Not a strawman. Wrestlers do very little "acting", mostly their job is doing loads of roids and practicing their stunts all day, then doing a stunt marathon at each event like travelling circus people. That's actually the best comparison, circus people. They're a modern variation on old timey acrobats. "Acting" is just about the least of their worries, I'd be surprised if they rehearse their "acting" more than once before a new show. Meanwhile they drill the stunts over and over. They're stunt people / acrobats.

Yeah, and he's also Thetan level 13 which means he can read your mind. For the last time, "does his own stunts" in Hollywood means "does choreographed dances".

have you actually watched any wrestling since the 80s?

Fuck you, Roy was beautiful man!

Spoiler that shit you sick fuck.

I never heard of her until now.

So is Amy.

Don't you insult Roy like that

Only six pack is the costco butter she ate for breakfast

Congrats on your grandma being cancer free, user. Unfortunately, I think everyone in this thread has cancer after seeing Amy's disgusting body.

ziggler also gets dropped on his head for a living.

i think she's actually a man, these photos are damning evidence.

What the fuck I wouldn't even know she was a woman if not for those tits. And if they weren't covered up I'd probably be inclined to write them off as gyno. What the fuck.

You should see him when he did that "5 Questions" segment for WWE. He was hilarious in that. He kept busting Steve "Brooklyn Brawler" Lombardi's balls.

Dolph Ziggler has always been a cuck.

Roy was fucking beautiful. Fuck off.

what are standards?