GO GO POWER RANGERS

GO GO POWER RANGERS

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.org/g/850424/60faa7736e/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want the second one from the left to fuck my wife.

why do they all have tits?

Is that Natalie Portman?

Is the black ranger the leader now?

of course

Any more images released?

Louis go away

>>>Holla Forums

I bet it's going to be serious

Looks gay as fuck. Hollywood is nothing but faggots and kikes.

Are they insect people? Why do they look like bugs? I thought Kamen Rider was the bug one. Why does every super hero movie have to have this same weird design for their suits? I don't even know how to describe it other than like "bleak baroque bug" or some shit. Always the colors are dark and muted. They always look like a bug. Everything is shiny and looks like plastic rather than armor. Pointless decorative designs everywhere, form over function, and the form isn't even aesthetically appealing. It's like it's just trying to look cool instead of actually being cool.

This looks more like Beetle Borgs

Is that Don Cheadle?

Is it directed by Joel Schumacher?

Does this look like kino to you?

Billy is a nigger now?

Which of the girl Rangers will inevitable end up with him, and which of the caucasian rangers will he cuck in the process?

You didn't think they would depict a nerdy, white guy as a hero, did you?

It's the [Current Year]!

Daaamn

FUCKING VANU GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY MOVIES

yellow kinda looks like scorpina

But if the wymyn aren't strong and empowered lesbians then the movie would be problematic

They're only lesbians for white men. They understand it's their duty to bring more mulattos into the world and stain the white race.

Short version: Movie execs and producers are out of touch and have no opinions of their own and operate on trends, past success and political ideology alone.

Slightly longer version: For the same reason after the success of The Matrix, Blade was re-designed to wear a black leather trench coat and sunglasses, and subsequent to that movie's success the X-Men were all put in black leather/rubber suits.

The people who make the decisions on movies like this want to hear three things. "This is similar to that other thing that made a lot of money." "This will serve to preach your political beliefs." "This will get people talking about it online."

In this case the suits are clearly meant to imitate the Iron Man suit.

Thank you Louis you are my greatest ally

why is there even an active thread about this? come on guys, it's the fucking power rangers, you know better than this

I can only pray this does not do well.

Ironic 90s I.P, violent edgy and dark reboot, and giant robots. It won't do well. It will do great

Pretty much. It'll definitely turn a profit, that's for sure.

The the fuck will the psycho Rangers look like?

Who asked for this?

Give me the sauce, spic.

Why do they all have pointy breasts?

Here you go, fag: g.e-hentai.org/g/850424/60faa7736e/

What's going to be next? A live action GrimDark power puffgirls?

i want the ones on both ends to fuck my wife
while i also participate

amerifatto pls

NEWFAG CAN"T REDTEXT
or spoiler

no that's Tommy

Obviously

Real talk.
Would you watch a superhero movie about 5 ghetto blacks, only the catch is they are magical princesses? Played straight, of course.

I'd watch a movie about 5 ghetto blacks getting magical princesses BLACKED.

Thank you for your insight.
At least Iron Man's metal mishmash of a suit is more distinct than this garbage. It's like all execs and producers are blind, and can only approve things that should theoretically work.

Imagine how hard this will be to look at if they're all fighting in a dimly-lit scene.

It's CURRENT YEAR user!

>>>/ovens/

The armor gloss and swirly lunes makes them look like they were made from bowling balls or marbles.

If they could make a dark reboot of power rangers. Could Hollywood give a gritty reboot to Bayblade?

Edge edge power rangers teaser trailer when?

Atheists swear they look like this.

Totally, and Rita's prelim outfit made her look like a green scorpina

Wait, didn't they say the blue ranger was gonna be a faggot?

no it was a joke then they apologized. But knowing sjws they might be forced to actually make him gay now.

I read that as "magical girl: the boondocks"

Forget about that Lionsgate shit.

The Order is going to be the best movie ever made.

no.

yes.