Bryan Cranston apologize for offending gay Blue ranger actor

JUST
Did Bryan Cranston killed his acting carrier?
thewrap.com/bryan-cranston-david-yost-gay-power-rangers/amp/

cinemablend.com/news/1535519/bryan-cranston-apologizes-for-offensive-power-rangers-statement

He's going to get eaten alive.

Poor dumb bastard never stood a chance. He'll learn the hard way that apologizing is like throwing blood into a shark tank.

starting and ending your carrier with fucking Power rangers

hypersensitive faggots being hypersensitive faggots grasping for any attention and cock-kissing they can get.

Nothing new. He shouldn't have apologized though, dumb fuck.

They are gonna turn Zordon gay to make up for mean joke?

Gotta side with the blue ranger to be honest. He was bullied relentlessly for being gay on the original show and I think it's even the reason he left it if I remember right.

Didn't he know Homosexuality© is the new god in the current year? He should know his place when dealing with the Natural Aristocracy™. He needs to be publicly flogged with a dildo as penance.

Faggots deserve to be bullied. When you're a destructive aberration you should be bullied into conformity so your destructive degeneracy doesn't become unleashed upon civilization. Homofaggotry needs to be illegal again.

I thought trannies were the heroes of America?

It's a Megazord. Each part makes a whole new kaiju monster. LGBTQWTFBLTLOLBLAHYADDAFAGGOT

Please more like this

Remember, faggots ruin everything.

WAAAAA
BOOHOO

Who's the fag now?

What a faggot.

I guess he's the one who knocks on your backdoor after all.

Why did he do this? There's nothing worse you can do.

oh, and check em.

Faggot detected.

Ego much?

But they're not mean things. It's a nice thing to set a faggot on the right path of not being a faggot. What they call "being the victim of bullying" is just being a degenerate fuckhead and then getting offended when someone calls them out on being a degenerate fuckhead in the way dudes do making fun of each other and giving each other shit. The blue ranger faggot couldn't handle the bantz which were meant to set him on a right path.

2edgy4me

Normal behavior is 2edgy4u…

Ok then.

any opinion that isn't your fashionable Jon Stewart approved garbage is immediately dismissed as "edgy" "troll" etc.

Why are you even here?
Meme-text on 'funny' photos?

Just use a different site.

OY
VEY

Who cares? Shouldn't have been a degenerate faggot.

So he was a bitch nigger, gotcha.

numale detected