Who is the best Sarah Connor? Emily Clark is pretty good but I think River Tam is hotter

Who is the best Sarah Connor? Emily Clark is pretty good but I think River Tam is hotter.

guaranteed replies

the original was pretty hot but her sister was way hotter

The original, you baiting faggot.

You mean her identical twin?

Her name is Summer Glau you fucking retard

River > Daenaerys > Kirsty Ally

Is Summer still pure?

Summer Glau (River Tam is the name of her Firefly character) played the Terminator, you numbskull.

I'll give you a hint as to who Sarah Connor was: pic related.

She's married to some actor names Val Morrison and birthed him a daughter last year.

Aw, it's nice to know that even Down Syndrome people can still find love.

Lena Headey was great in TSCC.

Emilia Clarke looks too young to be a badass Sarah Connor.
But then it's a problem in most Hollywood movies these days. They want a stronk and independent young woman who is as badass as the original character but without the learning and the trials and errors that happen in a typical character development.

Now that's some Saucy Lannister.

kill yourself

okay, listen here
1 - summer glau didn't play sarah connor
2 - everything post judgement day was shit and the brand should have ended there
3 - there is only one sarah connor, and that is linda hamilton, which you didn't even mention in your shitty OP

next you're going to tell me zelda's a girl.

She really does look far better with dark, shorter hair.

Genisys wasn't nearly as bad as the internet believes. Not saying I'd be happy paying full price for theater tickets but it's on hulu and worth a watch.

Nailed it.

Just watch the trailer. Its the same thing.

yeah yeah, go take you check, shill

who would pay someone to promote a box office failure on a laotian heiroglyphics bulletin board service?

someone who's very desperate

While I think she was more convincing in the role of Sarah Connor than Emilia Clarke I find Headey's acting range in this series lacking (mildly annoyed angry bitch-mode, grrrrr).

I've seen it and it is.

she look like a man

get out of here, fucking millennial

top model? how about anything not having a man jaw and adams appleā€¦ you know some basic standards for acceptable beauty

How unexpected.

Not kawaii uguu~ enough for ya, user?

Sarah+Cameron = OTP