Leslie Jones has twitter meltdown

Leslie Jones has twitter meltdown

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dozens
twitter.com/Lesdoggg
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=to:@lesdoggg&src=typd
archive.is/UHPCv
breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/18/milo-reviews-ghostbusters/
google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=leslie jones twitter&tbm=nws
archive.is/NiRuN
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/755259166550290433
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/755264911580733440
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/755271004520349698
twitter.com/yennyjennyyen/status/755267468818382848
youtube.com/watch?v=3szgwthkcIs
twitter.com/paulfeig
8ch.net/pol/res/6780173.html#6783775
web.archive.org/web/20160720043025/http://8ch.net/tv/res/406699.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's that time of the month, isn't it?

LOL pathetic nerds and their comic books

Isn't she supposed to be a comedian and know how to handle hecklers? I don't see a single funny comeback.

Does she even have a single tweet that doesn't have a bunch of spelling or grammatical errors?

At least she shows her real hair. 99% of black women (in the US) wear a wig or a weave.

AYO

HOL UP

SO

YO BE SAYUN

WE CAN'T TIPE N SHEEIT?

Is she 15?

CHIMPOUT

That 4chan needs to stop being such a jerk

good

good, fuck all of you

isn't adding 'dog' kinda racist?

OH MY GOD. I have laughing so much over this shit. Please for the love of god post more or make more. These are great. Also somone should ask her if they asked Saruman to dig up an Uruk Hai for the movie.

HOL UP

YO BE SAYIN

WE WAZN'T DAWG N SHIEET?

THOSE DARN RACIST AT REDDIT! SENDING THIS UPSTANDING WYMEN OF PIGMENTED COLOR NASTY TWEET SOMEONE SHOULD STOP THOSE EBIL REDDITCHANNER!

I'm weak

As an animal friend I feel sorry for this poor girl. First they shaved the gorilla to be in Ghostbusters and now people bully her on twitter. Animal abuse is not okay guys, her underdeveloped brain can't just close her eyes and move away from the screen.

more pls

HE

Please don't insult kind and smart animals such as Gorillas by comparing them to sub-orcs mud shit like niggers.

Someone should condemn these terrible cases of harassment and hate speech coming from Reddit.

Holy shit, she can't handle it at all. Literally no banter from her. Isn't she supposed to be a comic actor?

Like i said

what are you talking about user?

HOL UP
YOU BE SAYING WE CANT SPELL N SHEEEIT

Fucking hats.

she's more hateful than the trolls what the fuck

What did she mean by this?

Damn, I think she means it.

I thought niggers were good at banter, what happened here? Did she get drunk after the flick flopped and went on twitter to vent?

She learned that she has no style.

nor any grace

And no grace

Black male ones are, females just tend to yell alot

Does she mean defending?

it will backfire on her

Not since Kramer have I seen a meltdown this big

Oh boy, is this sheboon a new internet lolcow?

Warms my heart to see Lankyposting still triggering people in 2016.

shiiit dun be racist correctin her gramma and shiit

she said retard someone archive that shit and spread it around

holy shit someone tweet this at her

always brings a smile

I'm no gorillologist but I'm not so sure Harambe really stood for anything. He didn't seem very involved in politics to me.

Has anyone told her that acknowledging the bantz is what drives people to keep posting and the only power an internet nerd has is the power you let him have?

Shitty comedian.

we need EmptyHero/SmegmaKing back now more than ever.

he's a jew?

Several, even her own fans and sjws. She told them to fuck off cause she dealing with wacists

WEW
Gonna blow up so much in her face

NIGGER NIGGER CHICKEN DINNER

It's like she is trying to kill what is left of her career.

black people are supposed to be good at bantz. they literally train from kindergarten: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dozens

What career?

I swear the Spartans used to do something very, very similar

Well, I guess you really can't consider SNL as a career given the overall quality drop.

I'm laughing harder at that than anything else. That's legit harsh, if she was always that funny the movie might have done better.

My sides

#DicksOutForHarambe

Damn, that's a nice Teal'c, saved.

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA

being a woman is an insult in her mind?

report her to the police and twitter for death threats? even if nothing is done, then we've proven twitter is biased in which reports it acts on.

go back to 4chan

some women have dicks you shitlord

She's so easily rustled, I love it.

Eh, there's been enough shit generated here over the last few years to illustrate certain…preferences with Twitter staff.

Why are you even thinking of doing anything? That's like entering the control room of a nuclear reactor during meltdown.

i'm actually a trap so yes i know that.

It was already proven

wow rude

someone with a twatter account send this to her

not bad actually

It's been done.

easy for a white male to say a girl is rude

…fair enough.

Anything new?

commit sudoku

She's fucking 4 and 8? Wow, that's something I'd like to see.

Traps are the worst shitlords since they appropriate and colonise the female gender when they have no right to and think they can escape responsibility for the patriarchal evil society all men are guilty of making.

she's about to burst

user are you okay

Not really lad, i'm kinda lonely.

please post any reponse

this

"Dey made videos ya'll!"
Oh…they made VIDEOS!? Welcome to the internet bitch. Christ, is this her first day or something?

Holy shit she really can't take a joke

Good

ftfy

ftfy

She's about to shut it down.
twitter.com/Lesdoggg

This fucking thread, manilla gorilla is a blast when it comes to backsass, should just make a movie around her biching online, it would reek up the bilions.

Quick archive it all!

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=to:@lesdoggg&src=typd

my sides are busted

she's tweeting almost every minute.

I'm glad I was able to witness one of the better twitter meltdowns

I want a portable basement now.

Someone ask why none of her white female ghostbuster friends are defending her

Melissa McCarthy is trying really hard to lay low and separate herself.

lol no
You reap what you sow

Being honest, this whole thing is manufactured to get more SJW sympathy bucks from the piece of shit film.

You niggers are all falling for it too.

Based dad.

Archive everything!

Papa…

It would only make sense to create drama before the movie flops.

Why didn't he just shoot the boy?

That can't be real

GUYEs for fucks sake please stop. this is a human being with feelings. you don't know what its like to be black and be called an ape. its hurtful and mean. and obviously she's weakminded

trapping doesn't kill the boy you used to be! it just means you're expressing yourself differently! if your trap daughter doesn't enjoy all the things 'he' used to as a boy, maybe she never really enjoyed them in the first place?

not that you can't play boy games with your child, or take her shooting, or whatever masculine thing, even if she's a girl/trap.

"But I'm I naive to think that some things was changing yes I was."
The fuck is this sheboon trying to say?

Because his boy was already dead.

why repeat yourself though?

I don't have much sympathy for victims of Twitter bullying but now I hate the cunt. Promoting a terrorist organisation like BLM, really? I hope a cop gets to shoot her at some point.

niceo baito

It's too late, the sharks are circling. She threw the chum into the water and all she had was an inflatable dingy.

What did he mean by this?

Suckstart a shotgun.

wew
Did >she get unverified?

Kill yourself.

It's still there

m8 the only think i suckstart is my bf's dick

It's not fully flopped yet, the first weekend was poor but the second was going to be utterly abysmal. This shit might just fuel more pity bucks from cucks.

You know this is the kinda shit sjw's will do, they have no shame.

Joe Frazier could take it, and Muhammad Ali said a lot meaner things about him

NOT baiting you autistic weebo fuck!!.not everything is a joke buddy. you think it's funny to hurt peoples feelings? I bet you wouldent in real life because your a sad little fuck who gets excited at being mean to people online you don't even know. she could be a good person but you live in a fictional world of memes and autism.

Let me attempt to translate for you.

She seems to lack a firm grasp on tense. She goes between present and past in such a way that makes it difficult to follow. The lack of punctuation doesn't help.

I teach English as a second language, and so I can seemingly make sense out her writing.

Go back to Holla Forums, kid.

You're overestimating their influence. Any cuck who had even a bit of sympathy has already watched it 5x.

Now that's what I call shitposting.

No it won't. Firstly they're too small to make any difference and secondly they're too lazy to do anything that might actually benefit someone they support.

They're doing her a favor if you think about it. Same with Patton Oswald, his "talk shit, get hit" lesson was long overdue.

I want to fist Nico's coochiecoo while using my pinkie and index fingers to fondle her fallopian tubes.

unsure if 10/10 troll or sincere moron

lewd

Ali was pure charisma, too bad he was a towelhead islam apologist traitor.

this was gold

The Lügenpresse will have 100 articles about this tomorrow or in time for this weekend. I guarantee it, probably already half written before this even started.

what did she mean by this?

"You stupid people to shut up."
Is this like, art house slam poetry? Or…

Still going. This is the same logic every lolcow has ever had.

Harambe sad, Harambe no like pain.

Okay. even I have no idea what's going on now.

this is undeniable proof that the movie tanked.

What.

Is she having a stroke in slow motion?

WE WAZ POPEYES AND SHIET

Reading her tweets makes me feel like I am having a stroke.

How are we supposed to teach her English we she can't even fit inside the building?

Meant to link

100 articles /= people going to see the shit movie, as we've established

I don't know how, but the spinach thing

I don't understand the logic here. I think she is implying that spinach is only eaten by children, and it is something we grow out of.

Either that or the aneurysm is finally taking me, and these tweets are the result of my dying brain.

POE'S LAW

In other news, a 17 year old "refugee" went crazy with a fireax in Germany today.

Why the fuck does she keep saying "sprew"?

What DID she mean by this?

AY

I wonder who's behind her account?

YO

HOL

UP

YOUZ

It wouldn't matter if we did or didn't do anything because they have no integrity. These people literally think that you're part of the SS for not supporting anything that's left-wing.

If they had any shred of respect for you, then they wouldn't constantly lie and disregard any good action from our side like they've done with James Rolfe. I could be a passive guy like I am now, but it's absolutely useless. In fact, I would be better off insulting those assholes instead.

Let them waste their time, anxiously writing a new set of hitpieces about Ghostbusters again.

WEW

really makes you think

This. Do what the fuck you want, because those people will hate you no matter what you do

ISIS needs to seriously target San Francisco and Portland. It sucks that the non-pozzed population is targeted all the time.

fix'd version

#DARKGREENSMATTER

then how come i'm still a boy? ;_;

is that real

Every time I see this meme I read it in the whiny, slightly slurred voice of CF. Please don't be an eceleb enabler, user.

Who the fuck is CF and why should we care?

I wonder if Leslie would choose fresh or canned spinach?

S U I C I D E W A T C H

please

Shes a woman after all.

Well, they don't seem to want to leave France alone. Maybe if we show them that San Fagcisco is more decadent, they'll target them instead

but how

Changing that.

SAYIN

Shes not only a stand up comedian, but one who plays racist characters in a hollywood movie.

No SafeSpaces [email protected]/* */ 1 díaHace 1 día
@Lesdoggg Stop climbing on top of the Empire State Building goddamnit!!!

>>>/suicide/

;^)

JUST

some of them are also threatening and most are disrespectful or offensive (even using slurs).

Someone link her to here or better still cuckchan for amusement.

My sides have disintegrated. I can see my ribs. Worth it.

SIC 'EM BOYS

Wait, is she still going on this?

my top keks have ascended into orbit xdddd

WARNING

Shills are operating in this thread and trying to guide events. Just observe the meltdown.

Hydrogenic [email protected]/* */ 8 minutos
@Lesdoggg you've only had rights since the 1960s.

Well, back in the days when the CIA were trying to get Cuba away from Castro they'd air drop these pamphlets into Cuba that said stuff like, for example, men with beards like Castro's are usually impotent, and other such stuff.

We basically air drop pamphlets into Syria telling the ISIS people about all the sick shit they're into down in San Francisco, and hope they retch in disgust

What did he mean by this?

I don't think even Kramer's meltdown was this bad

No, newfag. The harassment is from the hacker known as 4chan. Never mention this shithole.

I wonder how she would react if she sees this thread.

I thought we just blamed it on eBaum's world like usual

reddit and 4chan
those monsters

tfw discovering the aids fetish culture.

APE

MY

Kill yourself.

kek

Hol up

KANGZ

why would the houndmasters sick their attack dogs on their own useful idiots?

I thought it was organized by Grand Dragon Sam Hyde of the KKK.

N SHEIT

I don't want all the fucking cuck normies from twitter coming here, the place it shitted up enough. I do want Sheboon to have a meltdown when she see's something like cuckchans Holla Forums though.

Her meltdown is now going non-Euclidean.

It is like reading a non-native speaker's writing. Just a little bit more punctuation, and you would be able to read it.

Because, despite common Liberal belief that Muslims are oppressed and therefore are naturally their progressive allies in the never ending battle against whitey, Muslims fucking hate them and everything they stand for and would love nothing better than to blow them all to bits for their 'degeneracy' or absolute haram-ness

I love this man.

Funny how being composed and dignified while evading pointless posts would have actually helped her, but instead she takes offense at the virtues of her gender.

There's that buzzword again.

More importantly, Common Filth didn't come up with "poz" in the first place. I think he got it from My Posting Career (indirectly or not), and they picked up from bug chasers.

4chan would okay.

…I'm scared this might backfire and cause a shit load of idiots to go to watch the film to "support" her.

Then you're a damn fool.

These idiots never do anything beyond virtue signal on Twitter to show their 'support'

Probably, I doubt anyone else would see the movie otherwise

more people are giving her twitter asspats than saw the movie.

also, >pic

what did milo say?

yes

archive.is/UHPCv

oh boy

breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/18/milo-reviews-ghostbusters/

Or standing.

That's probably the plan, though she would have been better off opening a patreon. Luckily for us. sjws are just as if not more racist than your average racist and hate the shit out of black people.

Sheet this is Phil fish level

Sent it to her

Amazing there are already 5 articles about gorillas in the mist fighting against da evul racist twitter trolls from the likes of usatoday, e!, and us weekly.

Nero is gonna destroy her

Sauce?

I love you, I don't have a twitter. It's a bit quick and very dirty sadly. It's like 4am here and I did a bad job.

Have some complimentary spinach as my thanks.

gamergate is going to get blamed for this

that just makes it funnier.

just a simple google search

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=leslie jones twitter&tbm=nws

HOW DARE YOU

Does anyone else think this is a ploy that Feig concocted to drive up attention because of the sagging sales and gain some sympathy money at the box office?
Does Leslie have a history of actually responding to tweets like this?
They already tried the feminist angle, BLM is really hot right now and duh, black womyn.

Yes, this.
I think it's being intentionally done.

She actually responded much better to SJWs when they accused her character of being racist.

Pretty much. Any stand-up comedian who has actually done their time in the clubs should have skin thicker than mechagodzilla

Is this bitch insane? I ate spinach for dinner and lunch today. Really nice. I steamed it up and then tossed it in the pan I was cooking my chicken in to give it a nice little bit of butter and herd flavor.

Fantastic.

They will blame it regardless. It's the a left-wing geek boogeyman group like "MRA".

man she's still going

Not sure but it really seems out of left field and the intensity of her responses, when even other are tweeting her to be reasonable, does seem a bit suspect. Still, apes will be apes.

When I thought I couldn't get any better

This is pretty much what I was thinking. The fact that she threw in BLM for extra effect too, knowing this would attract even more media attention and possibly sympathy from that group despite them trashing her earlier shows how full of shit she is being.

We did it kotakuinaction! Keep women and blacks out of video games.

#GAMERGATE

Gamergate, Shrodinger's Boogeyman

Simultaneously dead and responsible for all misogyny, racism, and islamophobia in the nerd-o-sphere

They trashed her for playing a stereotype, a loud black woman. Even more so, she is the only one among them who is not a scientist of some sort, something some activists have been upset about since the old ghostbusters when they heard Winston was supposed to have been a scientist. Personally, I think they are just embarrassed by the fact that she really really looks like a gorilla.

Its not going to work. Sony is going to learn the hard way that sjws/feminists don't do shit. Tumblr and Twitter support does not equal money

this is 11/10 material, i think leslie jones should be an honorary member of the JUST league.

also, highly recommend a webm gets made with all these screencaps and vid related for music

has anyone actually sent her this mem yet?

We should send her all variations of the second pic while pretending to be sjws and supportive.

someone did send the "there is no need to be upset" one.

NO

Fuck, that almost killed me.

dumbass cunt got what she deserved #gamergate

fucking this

coudlnt agree more

amen to that, brother

GO HOME GORILLA GURL

lol this

As a proud supporter of #gamergate I think all niggers should hang

Kek

#gamergate wins again

Good job, lets finally make movies a boys club just like videos games are. After that, the world.

top fuckin' kek, this.

THIS. we need to make more fake twitters and really shut this bitch down

kek

well done #gamergate almost there

nice trips

holy kek

I've never seen a person's ass going nuclear live.

wew

these dubs are worthy adversaries

Thread theme

When will gamergate's reign of terror end?

SHE HAS NO GRACE

w e w
e
w

WEW

did #gamergate hack the account or is it just a shoop? either way, maximum kek at the salt flow.

This is gonna turn into a free-for-all.

Lol no it's real. I'm on my phone but someone archive it quick

Post an address faggot.

THIS BITCH HAS A FUNNY FACE!

archive.is/NiRuN

done

it looks like she un-retweeted it. I know I saw it retweeted on her main twitter page though.

blessings of akatosh upon thee

this is sure to negatively reflect on nigs, blm and the movie as well

THE ULTIMATE TRIPLE-THREAT!

This is worse of a meltdown than phil fish

Thread #2?

Page 2 soon. Who's cooking the new bread?

THE SALT MUST FLOW

You'd be surprised. These people are far more "(self-)hating whites" than they are about "supporting minorities". Look at how little the do to draw support or even attention to the problems of black communities that aren't an excuse to protest cops. Look at how many anti-liberal blacks get harassed and called "Uncle Tom" or "house nigger" by white leftists. Hell on YouTube there is a video of a college feminist lecturing an old black campus security guard (who was a teenager in the sixties) that he "was uncomprehending of the daily racism he experienced" and that was what she was there to protest for. She wouldn't admit it, she probably doesn't even realize it, but just because she won't call herself out for extreme condescension and contempt for black men that speak against her doesn't mean it wasn't exactly what she was doing.

I knew they were remaking Ghostbusters, but I didn't know they were doing The China Syndrome, too.

I tweeted her, what are the chances of her replying back?

9/11.

depends on what you said to her

It's more likely everyone else is having a meltdown and she is just responding.

I wonder what would happen if everyone made fun of the other stars? Hell, this should be a running thing from now on. Chase hollywood types off of twitter.

Beeeyutiful. Now let that rumor spread like wildfire.

cheeky Milo

How is she still at this shit? She should learn the ways of shitposting with this kind of dedication

I keep reading her twitter screenname as "Less Dog"

now is this a shoop or hack?

twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/755259166550290433

lol, i guess someone capped it before it got deleted it

WAT IS THIS TECHNOLOGY?

leave Bill Shatner alone!

This is some magnificent salt! All it needs now, is butter.

Someone please archive this thread.

Fucking billshit, mang.

Here she comes! Here comes Anita, to jew some money from you…

Done.

Top notch

What a qt, too bad she's a gook.

I like how all the first responders are the typical beta cucks

[NIGGERED]

Belly them.

It's okay if you do a Comedian on them.

Not even English.

shes broken

her fans are begging her to stop

Must be a ghost post.

I can't believe how stupid she is.

I kinda wish she'd stop too. I have to work tomorrow and can't tear myself away from this disaster

Someone make a new fake tweet so I can send it to her.

it honestly seems like she will believe any dumb thing. Make it as unbelievable as possible and see what you can get away with

IKTFB

Anyone who does, make her slander he co-stars. Rumour has it they hated each other on set for being divas.

THIS

twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/755264911580733440

I'm laughing to o hard to screencap

Even better, make it her co stars slandering her

THIS

OHHH OHH PLEASE DO THIS!!!

something like "I can't say I'm surprised, blacks still don't get that crack is wack"

someone send this

DO IT

what site?

Sent

gimme a sec.

Don't blow premature, the first salvo needs to be a winner

and this

she has no grace

but she has semen running down her face.

this jigaboo

I'm confused. She retweets that furry porn, but now she's against bestiality?

Of spinach does it taste.

kek speaks. Lanky Kong confirmed

Why is this allowed?

This kong has a funny face.

She has to get this shit is photoshopped. It's depressing now, I want her to stop. I mean she's probably been tweeting about this shit for more than 5 hours.

There go my sides.

Saul Alinsky, fam

*Leslie Kong

but kekposting is a shit meme that belongs on Holla Forums

wow, and Quinn had to whore herself out for that kind of support. Guess affirmative action does work.

Scripted? Watch the reviews go up in the next couple days

cuckchan is going to take the heat for this. Hiroshimoot is going to burn their Holla Forums to the ground

i dont have a twitter to use

twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/755271004520349698

u can hate the movie but u cant hate the move

I think you can make an account with any fake email, dont' have to verify

Sent

You get banned after one post.

i swear you said that hours ago mate

Fucking grapergrabbers

thanks user

damn she figured us out!

FUCK FUCK FUCK

MODS DELETE THIS THREAD BEFORE THEY CAN FIND US

this one is totally not photoshopped. ;^)

really, it isn't. thank you based inspect element

Gorillas r ppl too u guise…

Let's spread that Sam Hyde is behind it

Given how large of a lolape she is, this thing has wheels. Blacks don't apologize for shit, how far can she dig?

Treachery.

Sam "one man klan" Hyde?

He feeds off the attention, he turns it into powerful magic.

Sam "The Terror of Tel Aviv" Hyde.

I hope she finally stopped now. How can she fall for so much bait for fucking hours? Unless she was forced to do this for publicity or something I have no idea why she did this for as long as she did.

Such travesty, feewings huwt, much shame.

Poser. Ben "The Montana Merchant Mangler" Garrison is the true chosen of the Aryan race.

Sent, but Im not sure if she will even reply to them, even if i send it to her in the reply sections first it still gets buried by everyone else retweeting her.

Even some of her fans were falling for it

twitter.com/yennyjennyyen/status/755267468818382848

Prob little of column A & B. She's barely literate and can't afford to lose any publicity. She's quit like 3 times tonight, she'll be on Opera or CNN before next weekend.

What a big guy.

Oh well. Here's one more, just in case.

Drop them in comment chains so normies can see them.

Can you imagine being this victimized all the time?

I do but they get buried so fast tbh. At least we see other people sending her fake tweets near or at the top.

this was to funny

Wow, reverse psychology really works huh

RIP sides

Hmm maybe next time or tomorrow we should try to get a hashtag about her sexism and racism trending. That normally does it.

She just replies more like an old person that barely uses social media outside of keeping up with friends and family, which made it all the more infuriating that she didnt give up instead of fall for bait for hours. But I wouldnt be shocked if she uses that negative response to build a better career and get interviews like you said. I sure as heck doubt they can use that for the Ghostbusters flop now that Ice Age and Star Trek are coming out

Even if wasn't censored, it'll be lost in the flood of her being a victim.

Why dont we move on and go after another costar?

The others won't even talk about the movie on twitter, Melissa only ever made one tweet. This is because they hate the movie and are under multiple nda's to not talk about it.

Jones being the weakest star is easily bullied into shit like this to probably help advertise it. Because they need a strong second weekend in order to help secure the 500mil needed to franchise this failure.

Maybe we should go after Feig, then?

After his mother, I'm not sure how much more damage can be done to a man.

The others are large enough or smart enough to have handlers. Heh, handlers.

They are at 65.1 mil, no way possible after the 1st week flop.

I saw a pretty good youtube thing about it while I shitposting here. Apologies for youtube link but it's too late to bother webm'ing this.

It's hard but a strong second weekend would help. Also a pretty good channel. The ghostbusters and Rogue one stuff has been spot on.

youtube.com/watch?v=3szgwthkcIs

Paul Fag sperged on twitter before. With the right coaxing it could happen again.

Feig is still ranting about it and people are asking questions in his replies.

twitter.com/paulfeig

Remember "The Interview"? Even after a fuckton of muh patriotism posturing about it, it still took in only $11 million at box.

There's still a lot of people who don't know or care about anything happening on Twitter, and Jones is about 1/100000th as interesting to people as a "hack by evil North Korea on USA".

This won't do shit. It's only being used to save some face for the people involved in this fiasco.

I would love a Feig chimpout. Can you create a new account and avoid the ban by just retweeting?

New account should work but a lack of followers hurts I think. I'm not good with twitter, I rare;y use twitter.

Just sent this to her Twitter.

Wow, I almost feel bad

But I'm pretty sure it's the same bad feeling I get when I'm around the mentally retarded or full on autistics

Don't feel bad. She brought it upon herself and if she is such a "hilarious comedian" like the media jerks off about, she could surely handle banter from hecklers and return the insults with some funny stuff as well. Clearly she isn't fit to be on the internet, let alone a job that deals with humor.

We're all just manbabies, right? Surely she can handle manbabies.

Looks like she's gone to sleep. Wonder if she'll be back tomorrow.

Yeah, it's OUR fault such a funny movie did so poorly. Clearly we told everyone to not see this movie from our basement lairs.

I wonder if she will shut down her twitter since she is a lolcow now.

If you guys want to fuck with them continue with the plan to make fake tweets from her fellow cast members. However you guys need to make them realistic so don't go over the top. These ones are good examples:

Another option is suggest the rumor that she committed suicide after getting off twitter, or that you think she killed herself. If you guys were able to get that one snowballing people would go ballistic. It has just the right amount of credibility too since she sounded depressed and upset with her final tweet.

Wait, she's an immigrant?

Sony might force her too, they're probally in panic mode

Since when do lolcows disengage?

Probably Sony though still slowly start to realize that with all the chaos the latter phase of the meltdown caused that some inadvertent bad PR could occur, so marketing will step in and shut it down.

Misogynerds are simultaneously irrelevant enough to insult and actively antagonize yet have the influence to decide whether or not a movie is successful

She's black

Leave Goon, and never return

You know every 20 or so tweets she actually says something that's reasonable, but it just gets drowned by all her bullshit

If she could just say that and be done with it none of this would be happening to her

Not shit fag, you think there aren't foreign black people?

Africa isn't a country you know

THIS

Sorry there is another thread on Holla Forums that is more active thought they would carry on the links. Here the Holla Forums thread as it is more active:
8ch.net/pol/res/6780173.html#6783775

wow you guys this isn't funny at all. :(

Zelda fucking Williams, so many dead dad and suicide joke to pick from, oh lordy save this white girl from the verbal whupas she gunna get if she gets into the hyve.

Today was a good day.

You know they are going to get pity sales from this shit.

Yeah, a few extra grand in pity views is really gonna really save this shitshow.

I'm not worried about that, truth be told. I'm worried about other people trying to get pitybux and trying this shit like they did, hoping it would work.

Make the cheapest movie possible, spark an outrage, play victim, and make profit.

Did you say something about having a good day and being a professional victim?

Are you happy now, cismales, the patriarchy has killed this poor innocent ,young, independent, strong, black woman, I hope your happy 4 chan!!!

What, you think Leslie is going to open a fucking Patreon?

You know, theres an x on your internet browser, you can click that if whats going on there is pissing you off.

Well, Twitter will be heavily monitored for now on.

Well this doesn't look fake at all.

We are on it in the Holla Forums thread. I was the one who made the headline but another user made the image. He just copy pasted what I typed, I didn't realize there was typo.

Holla Forums thread just hit limit

This one's getting up there too…

Should we make another one or do you think we should wait till everyone wakes up? The issue I see at the moment is that if not enough people notice the new thread it will die quickly.

Wait she admitted to being an ape?

WAKE

maybe wait until we see what Team Cisbusters' next move is. Feig and Queen Kong's next tweets should be illuminating.

also Feig pozzed Shatner. ;_;

What happened

internet boogeyman strikes again

Has he even fucking done anything since Father Ted?

Underrated post

Mwa ha ha. Yes. All according to plan. Summon the head mod of Holla Forums and the hacker known as 4chan. We meet in the cathedral of misogyny in an hour.

her son is awfully proud of his african heritage

Got your screenshot huh? I like how you guys always try to incite people and shit while trying to make your political opponents look bad. Never going to make us look even half as bad as the cop killer coons in BLM.

I bet the journos/pr people were behind brunt of the tweets. I wonder if the sheboon was in on it though, some of her responses aren't very politically correct.

Kek this is gold, someone should recover her twitter and deface that shit

IT Crowd was pretty funny

she looks better in this picture.

Is spinach supposed to be anti kool-aid?

yes master

I'm getting mixed messages here

How many of these sub-80 IQ sheboons exist in the United States?

Racism wins again

Whites: 6 million

Niggers: 0

More like a zombie, really. Technically "alive", but it hasn't really done much as of late. People still fear it and blame it for everything, though. PRfaggotry killed it.

Why are people comparing monkeys to niggers? Monkeys are friendlier

I'm sure it's Guevara not Gueverra. I studied that at high school, yes they teach about that in my country…

Attention seeking faggots will self insert into anything. Nothing new here folks

I am Lesli the clown HONK, HONK!
I funnier and asinine,because I have have a metldown online.

AYY HOL UP

You anons do realize that this is how new age marketing works right?

Set up troll accounts and blast her, she has to engage them and let the free publicity do it's thing. Works every time. More people will go see the movie and or buy it because of solidary, not because it's actually good.

Any retard knows not to engage trolls or it will attract more bees to the honey.

I hope you racists are proud of yourselves

Kill yourself gamergoy.

Why do these people come here to make their screenshot posts when we actively encourage blaming GG anyway?

They do it to send screencaps to Ghazi and news outlets. Those morons are so gullible.

Lol Shatner trying to get emphathy points with the fugly feminists, probably trying to compensate for his decades of actual homohating slurs againt the Oh My asian guy for like thirty years.

This is why 90% of journalists should be put in front of a firing squad.

same board theme as /faGGotHQ/ so they don't have to change it like nyberg or galvez or whoever did with /baphomet/?

Kill me

who

Some random faggot who supports this gorilla.

Wew

Legendary.

Sam "Chimp Choking Champion" Hyde

Sam "Empyt my 9 on thhe welfare line" Hyde

Sam "Racial Pain Hurricane" Hyde

Sam "Sambo Slammer" Hyde

Sam "White Future, Bright Future" Hyde

Sam "Digging a grave for every slave" Hyde

Sam "Nigger Grave Digger" Hyde

The thing though is that those shows were co-written and he stole all the credit from the other writers on the show. Notice how all of his solo projects fail and how much he has lost relevance.

Didn't shatner call out SJWs and BLM a few days ago? Now it is racist apparently to shit on BLM?

wow, i thought she was just pretending to be retarded for the role

Thread archived

web.archive.org/web/20160720043025/http://8ch.net/tv/res/406699.html

I guess I won not but this shit.

Are you autistic?

Being a furry doesn't count as animal friend

Ugg, shes a woman of color, stop oppressing her shitlords.

Under-rated post.

top zoolander kek

Why can't you people just leave this poor animal alone?