Half in the Bag Episode 112: Ghostbusters (2016)

They hate it youtube.com/watch?v=HUEKreyTkvA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=RLM&src=typd
fandom.wikia.com/articles/5-male-remakes-wed-like-see?utm_source=wikia&utm_campaign=recirc&utm_medium=rail&utm_content=2
youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

inb4 the "plebe leddit" autist posts.

Go the fuck back to >>>/reddit/ right away.

Refer to this post.

Thank fuck. With him liking Independence day Resurgence and Jurassic World I was worried he'd end up liking this piece of shit too.

Meant Mike liked independence day resurgence and Jurassic world.

HACK FRAUDS REDEEM THEMSELVES

"All women are idiots." - Mike Stoklasa

Does this mean it's okay to like RLM again?

SO SAYS KEK!

No.

Fuck off hothead.

Did I get that right?

Yup, you get right on track to >>>/reddit/ :^)

Forgot muh sage for muh shit post.

It's okay, here's negation :^)

>>>/autism/

>>>/reddit/

Thats right, I forget some memes in muh shit post.

All goon and Holla Forums memes aside these guys really aren't much better than the fag in the glasses stuff. Internet reviewers are cancer.

I agree and will continue watching them anyway.

You have to be pretty autistic to not see the difference.
Also your edgy protest is irrelevant :^)

They're just different flavours of spergy losers.

Why is Jay such a slut?

was there a second pixels?

this video is hatespeech. reported.

lewd

I don't know how anyone could call that movie a soft reboot.

He just thought that they weren't bad movies but that they weren't grat either.

Soft remake would be more appropriate.

You lying faggot. Mike clearly said he loved it.

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

"I'm just kidding it's the biggest piece of shit."

Mike's more alive when he's drunk.

Kudos to them for delivering that joke so perfectly.

You could hear everyone scrambling to hit the dislike button during that pause.

It wasn't that big of a pause

It was good comedic timing, however.

No, YOU suck my cock.

Ha ha really funny you fags. Mike loved it like he liked The Force Awakens. Jay was indifferent like with TFA and Rich didn't butt in because he's on thin ice for being a fag all the time.

ew what are you a faggot?

It's the only time he seems to be happy.

wtf i hate mike now

It did go over well with people, though. One's opinion on it doesn't change box office numbers.

Faggot, he literally revealed it a was a joke a few seconds after that and called it a piece of shit.

That movie made 2 billion dollars. Sure, some people probably hated it, but for two billion dollars 'it went over well' is pretty fair assessment.

I was just breezing past this thread, saw this, and became overwhelmingly enraged for a few seconds. Thank god they didn't pull another Episode 7 or else my autism would've started a fire.

Dubs confirm

that's a stupid way to describe it as well. it's literally a sequel. an unimaginative one that does nothing but tread ground but a sequel nonetheless.

The joke is that this is basically Pixels again

If we Twitter bomb paul feig RLM & angry Joe review they will get shit on by articles

Holla Forums could get angry Joe fried from Channel awesome

Mike goes full sheev

I didn't realize that gradeschoolers lacking critical thinking skills browsed Holla Forums.

Has anyone tried out the Aykroyd vodka?

I liked it and I browse Holla Forums on a daily basis

I also liked Independence Day Reloaded for great imagery

SUPREME SHITLORD

Oh but I will say that Ray and Finn were the worst parts of the movie
I liked Poe ok, I hope he doesn't disappear for 3/4ths of the next one

Yeah, it's decent.

Let's try that again. But in mp4

So triggering that Holla Forums doesn't allow it. Is it because it lasts less than a second?

That would mean that it went over well with people.

Because it was a sequel to one of the biggest franchises in movie history. People hated the prequels and they still made a ridiculous amount of money off of them.

No one knew what to expect from TFA because of Abrams "mystery box" bullshit.

I don't get the hate for either movie. Jurassic World was a dumb, fun summer movie. Chris Pratt's character was excellent, a throwback to what action heroes used to be. The kids looked up to him, he was in charge in every scene he was in, he tamed a pack of raptors, the female lead was in awe of his masculinity, and they even have a scene where he's specifically referred to as the alpha. It was fun and it referenced the original lovingly.

ID4 was as Mike would put it "glorious schlock" it was exactly like the first one. I was surprised by how much I cared about some of the original characters. Bill Pullman in particular. It felt like what Starship Troopers would have been if it was played straight, minus all the intelligent writing of the book.

user, do you know how much money the Transformers films made? The Fast and Furious franchise? The "__ Movie" movies?

The reason Hollywood has been able to put out complete shit for so long is because there's a segment of the population that goes to the movies *to go to the movies*. People willing to pay six dollars for a hot dog they could get two of at a gas station for 99 cents. People who will go to whatever looks the most mindless, the most fun. They go to movies without ever having seen a trailer for them. Time was you used to be able to gamble and still more or less enjoy whatever you saw, even if it wasn't that great you more or less knew what you were getting into.

Attendance has gone down year after year because the movies are getting so terrible even that audience is being chased away.

The argument is about whether people liked it or not, which they clearly did.
Whether it qualifies as a good movie or not is irrelevant in this discussion.

You're still dropping an appeal to popularity fallacy.

Damn, I want to try that Crystal Skull vodka

People are mad at RLM on twitter.

For what?

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=RLM&src=typd

Can we Mikepost again, now?

Best part was actually Jay pointing out how surface-level and reductive Paul Feig's "gurl power" sentiments are, that his big idea was just to genderswap the four protagonists.

It did though. Normies ate it up. At least they acknowledged that a lot of viewers disliked it.

Jay pls go

Just the review?

They are calling it "problematic" and they can not longer "defend" RLM because they didn't like the movie.

But I'm not Jay, I like women

So the opposite of here?

They've actively made fun of SJW nonsense before now
SENSITIVE
JOSS
WEADON

Delete this.

hello?

100% ASS BLASTED

Fucking lie, the film never addressed that shit.

SAFETY LIGHTS

Tweet that at him

Like clockwork

planet cuck

Doubtful. Enraged Ernesto is, believe it or not, the most successful autist to come out that shithole (well, I heard Benzaie is big on French TV or something, but he is probably kebab food by now). Five Pesos brings the… well, pesos, and e-fame to Channel Autism. Douge may be a plebeian proto-SJW but he's also thirsty for money.

>tfw Paul Feig felt it proved how funny women were

Every time

They could watch a live mass rape orgy and still label it "problematic."

Does anybody has the complete picture of that smug raven?

What did he mean by this?

The ending was perfect.

Oh yeah, they totally did the soft reboot thing right.

He meant boys drool.

chris pratt was literally the only thing worthwhile in jurassic world, the rest of the entire movie was dog shit.

Man the butt hurt on twitter about this review is great.

Does not compute

Comment from the Ghostbusters reddit about this review.

To be fair, it was disney that ruined the extended universe.

Just because they're not sponsored by Dan Akroyd doesn't men they're not sponsored by Disney.

You can hear the audible "tch" they had while watching it

Well, they did take the safest possible route by basically copying episode 4.

Even if Rey wasn't a shit protagonist, it still would have been pointless and boring.

Here's some funny pictures for all to enjoy.

Please make an MP4 of the black running at the screen and Papa John delivery guy looking terrified. Thank you.

Continued.

It's at 32:55.

does anyone have a recording of the stream

Holla Forums:

RLM IS GREAT, OHMYGOD SO GOOD!!!

They review movies because they don't know how to make them. Just like all of you.

I hope it looks not like shit.

Thank you. Very terrifying.

Nice

YES–

Well shit.

kike cucklasa no more

Oh you…

This was for I don't know what happened.

Hey, what happened to that one chick who would be on Best of the Worst sometimes?
I haven't seen her in awhile. Did she leave RLM or is she just in a behind-the-camera position now?

They're still unfunny garbage and have been for years.

HAHAHAHA these fucking hacks didn't like it? HAHAHAHAHA talk about following the crowd man HAHAHAHAHAHA. Well I suppose it's to be expected. These guys are the Marvel/Disney shills, right? Of course they hate possibly the only great blockbuster film since Pacific Rim. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

what do you expect me to do? Oh, we hate Ghostbusters in here? I guess you're the kinda people who say 'kek'then. Maybe even 'top kek', am I right? HAHAHAHAHAHA. Go back to reddit.com/r/4chan you fucking redditor. You probably haven't even seen this film in the cinema yet but watch shit like Disgruntled Pedro and Reddit Letter Media to form your shitty opinions.

You're doing an impression of an SJW twitter user with an anime avatar having a mental breakdown and trying desperately to look like you fit in, aren't you?

What are you, cold reading? That's like 95% of the population based on the terrible opening weekend.

I just wanted to dump pics tbh

Oh a shitty Japanese show aimed towards teenagers?

*Of a

Jay was the worst of the three in this episode

He just didn't really say very much of value, it was mostly Mike and Rich starting topics with Jay just going along.

What did she mean by this?

She means the movie.

wtf i hate rlm now

It's times like this where I remember that SJWs gave themselves that name. It's used in a derogatory fashion so commonly that you'd almost think it was a term that was coined by people who oppose these kinds of people.

I like it

Offendatron?

You're still a hothead :^)

Get this hothead faggot outta here

Wow! Hot opinions friend

Left Mike, left RLM, Mike tried to get her back by being a leftist faggot, failed.

I think most people on Holla Forums don't watch that many bad movies so they don't get as good an idea of what it is that makes some movies be at least decent (which most Hollywood movies are).

Also this:
No matter what is out there will be a movie seen when someone or a group decide to go see a movie. It's why people try mixing up release dates of the movie to only compete during certain times, they don't want a dozen kids movies or action movies out all at once because they'd appeal to the same groups that were in the mood for a certain kind of movie.

It's why having The Secret Life Of Pets come out when it did was such a bad thing for Ghostbusters. The family audiences with kids that may have seen Ghostbusters (since a lot of people think of the original as a family movie) would instead go see the animated movie which looked immensely better in comparison to this.

Then you're an autist.

Nothing fun about it.

It was shit and completely missed everything the original stood for.

Wew holy shit, look at this kinoman over here here. How about you go an fucking kill yourself newfriend, alright? :^)

Not enough details.

In comparison to the vast amount of movies done all around the world, Hollywood movies are pretty decent on average.

It's why they get shown all around the world and why you're unlikely to see some Russian movie like Yakuza Daughter showing in the US. Because in comparison, America's Hollywood movies are immensely better even if many of them are forgettable.

>>>/normalfag/

oh lawdy

That's not why they're shown around the world. Hollywood movies are shown around the world more because English is more of a global language, so there is more of a global market, which brings in more money which can be spent on bigger productions which draw bigger audiences. This is basic logic. Nobody fucking speaks Russian outside of Russia and a few Soviet era satellite states so they don't have as much much of a market share in the global film industry.

There's a rumor that she was grossed out by the waifu cult of personality growing on reddit and stopped appearing in RLM things. It's unconfirmed if she left Mike. The reddit theory has weight because that's where Rich gets his ego-fix along with Twitch and became an insufferable faggot.

Streaming with AIDS Moby on Twitch made him worse.

She was upset that people liked her? What?

But, they didn't use any clips from Hemsworth's stupid dog joke? I mean that joke wasn't in any of the trailers right? How would RLM even have a clip of it?

Get off /tv, Rich.

I think thats false. I remember that it was reported that once, on a Twitch stream a few months ago, it got brought up and Rich just said she had real life stuff like raising a kid getting in the way of interacting with RLM stuff, which is the most realistic story overall. I don't know if the kid is Mike's or not.
Reddit inflating Rich's ego is confirmed though

What kind of sad fucks would behave like this?

We would, kiddo.

Now I really want some of that vodka

It has nothing to do with that and everything to do with the fact that Hollywood has more money than pretty much any other film market. This is why American culture is world culture, America's the richest country on Earth.

And? What's your point?

dropped

Kids don't just appear from no where, I'm pretty sure we see her drinking when she's on the stream and if she was pregnant I'd expect her to stop drinking.

plebbit and /r9k/ fags scared her off.

>>>/a/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/killyourself/

cyka

blyat

they'll try to stick the title to someone else the moment they can't keep calling themselves that anymore, just like how they try say anyone who opposes them is "triggered" or "identity politics".

classic example of desperate projection.

No faggot. Is a reboot because it's copy paste of "a new hope" literally scene by scene
Fuck off

I'm sorry user. I didn't know. Have you asked help to a doctor? They can fix your autism

How did they get back together then?

because jay is a cuck

doge plis go

Angry Joe doesn't work at Channel autism anymore, he grew his own following on youtube, has his own website and is bigger than the entire CA website now. Joe isn't going to lose his meal ticket over some sensitive people at Channel Autism sperging.

ah really that's too bad she worked well with Mike, Jay, and Rich on Best of the Worst and I preferred her over the other RLM people. Also I thought she was pretty.

Went over well riding off the nostalgia of Han Solo and the promise of the original cast reunniting, people didnt honestly give a fuck about boring ass Reysue.
The movie also made 2 billion dollars for reserving one of if not the biggest theater screenings in history and even daring tostrongarm out other movie showings so as to reap more dough.
Not to mention opening in the big China market.

What was his name again?

Here's hoping 2 things happen
1. The next Star Wars movies bomb horribly. The more (((disney))) creates the more watered down SW becomes the more people hate it.
2. RLM does a Plinkett review of Star Wars TFA ++ and tears it a new one.

oh what the hell and maybe Jessi nakles comes back.

Pissed-off Pedro

And she had Rich's laugh, if you can belive it.
5:14

:-)
damn matrix world Rich is wearing a Ghostbusters shirt in that clip.

Years ago when me and my friends first saw his insane ramblings about aliens when advertising Crystal Head, we bought it as a joke. It's like $50 for that container, but it was the best vodka I've ever had.

Disney feared exactly this. Why do think Rogue Squadron (that has nothing to do with x-wing pilots) underwent massive reshoots?

It's vodka except more expensive.

Did you keep the bottle afterwards? Shit, I'd pay money just for that.

Half in the Bag is best when they're shitting on a blatantly bad film like this one. They've been reviewing too many mediocre or good movies where theres nothing to talk about beyond "it was ok."

Does anybody have the pic of "the three assholes" from the original Ghostbusters review RLM did last week?

As it turns out, all three assholes have released their reviews and all three liked it.

What did Armoured Skeptic say?

Stuckmann gave it a C, which on his grading system is a negative review albeit a weak one. He said it was a pointless reboot, it added nothing, and that quote "the manbashing was unprecedented. Every single male character is a coward, an asshole or an idiot. And without spoiling it, the final scene ends with an attack on men as well."

Granted, the rest of it was him fellating Feig and the female cast, but he said the movie itself was terrible.

That's not what "reboot" means, you retard. Reboot is when you completely erase everything that came before.

Force Awakens was just an unoriginal sequel.

That's why they used the term "soft" reboot. The stuff in the past still technically happened, but everything's different now.

Also checked

They shouldn't use the word "reboot" at all. It's completely wrong.

Is Jay actually a homo?

I must know if my fantasies about bullying him into being my submissive boyfriend have any basis in reality.

In one of the Best of the Worst eps, there's this slutty, cute redhead (a little past her prime, but still fuckable) that was in one of the shitty movies they were reviewing, and was a guest on the panel. She spent the entire viewing and review coming onto Jay very forcefully, and I've never seen him look so uncomfortable.

WebM?

Except everything is exactly the same, just shittier in every way.

I don't remember the episode number, mang. Plus, its happening all throughout the ep, not just in one part.

Surely there had to be one bit where you thought 'she's totally coming on to him'?

you must find it then. get to it, soldier

Fuckin' all right. I'll go look.

Found it. Best of the Worst, ep ten.

Chick's name is Gillian Bellinger. I misremembered and thought she was in one of the films they reviewed. She was in one of RLM's shitty movies, and came back for this vid.

Rewatching parts of it now. Bitch is hanging on Jay's every word, and he gets increasingly uncomfortable as the review goes on.

Some caps.

Bonus pic.

She's one of their regulars. She also appears in the Half in the Bag episode where they review that chick flick with Anna Farris in it. She plays a stand up comedian performing in Plinkett's house for some reason. She loves chick flicks, Mike absolutely hates them. There's noticeable tension in the episode, I always wondered if it's why she never came back. She was also in Feeding Frenzy.

Then of course there's the actress who plays Nadine who appears in nearly all of their films, but has never appeared in any of the episodes.

My favorite though was Lara Story. She's appeared in a few of their projects, but she appeared in an episode of Hal fin the Bag playing a cop. She wore a big baggy shirt to hide it, but if you watch "The Great Space Jam" she has some absolutely fantastic tits, which I could tell right away, she's exactly what I'm into. Chubby, pale, busty brunette trying to be funny. I don't even remember what was being reviewed in that episode, but it was the episode after they reviewed Super. She played a cop sent to investigate them having murdered Rich, I think for the first time. She turns out to be an undercover hooker tricking Mike and Jay into thinking she's a cop (???) as somehow this entraps them and forces them to fuck the hookers she then summons.

I wonder if the girls didn't mesh wish the show, or if they each individually were sickened by the flood of comments of people wanting to fuck them.

Pls goys

You fags are so gullible.

But like I said here now we can Mikepost again!

Goyim.
The plural is goyim.

How can people even like him? The way he talks and his facial expression are either cynical or emotionless.

Pretty much me, tbh fam

Because he reminds me of myself.

Go away newfriend.

WEW, CHECK THESE HOTHEADS GUYS

You lost sight of the original question, go back and read it again.

Talk about being a cuck.

I can't find this. Got a link or a cap?

Rich is just jerking off an invisible dick over there.

>>>Holla Forums

Shit-tier.

MEME MAGIC

Kill yourself.

Jay's already in a relationship with Mike.

It was the Bloody Birthday one. Her name was Jillian or something.

Stop trying to make "fetch" happen.

If it's a scene-by-scene copy-paste, then why is Rey a mary sue and Luke is not a mary sue?

What are writing, acting and characterisation?

What the fuck is wrong with her face?

Seriously, how many people auditioned for this piece of shit? And this is who they gave it to

How pissed would you be if you auditioned for Star Wars and you find that you lost the part to this cunt, who can't even act

Anglo

You'd realise you should have blown Jew jew like she did.

What if you did blow him and you still lost the part?

We're sorry you lost the audition, user. Maybe you should have tried anal.

I'm legit curious if you're actually serious or not. [spoilers]wouldn't be surprised if you weren't but still[/spoiler]

you have to go back

hi newfriend, are you enjoying the summer?

fuck off halfcuck

Reddit is that way, my friend →

:^(

I guess the check from Sony bounced.

He's right, you know.

Before TFA:

After TFA:

After Sheboonsters:

After VIII:

Exactly. Let's face it, RLM is what it is: opinionated e-celebs who make shekels from said opinions; some times they'll agree with the Holla Forums contrarians, some times they'll agree with the tumblr crowd.

Personally, I'd love to never talk about them again unless they stirr up some drama a la channel autism. Mike Stoklasa's shtick of acting like a souless drunkard on his skit show is really tiresome, and they all have the worst taste in movies.

Jay loves Escape From New York, and that's just fine by me

Nah Holla Forums will love ep VIII, mark my words.

Because luke fails numerosly time when going in a fight, get the hands cut by his father, he get raped by the bantaa on hoth, he can't learn to use the force for shit till years with yoda and he still isn't ready.

Ray instead get all handed to her, she is the best shooter and know the millenum falcon better than Han

That's remake you dingus.

I liked RLM even after they liked EP7 because I'm not fucking autistic and can handle differing opinions.

Most of that stuff happens in the sequels though, and we all know they plan on making a trilogy out of this as well

its alright. Not too expensive either if i remember correctly

I'm amazed how assravaged are faggots like you. Tell me, what did Holla Forums that have reached in a couple of month the level of hate of Jew and nigger in your hugbox?
Did they fiddle with your mom while your dad was watching? Did they sat you on their lap and stick the gnome up your poophole?
You can tell me user, it's ok. We don't judge you like your friends in the ecochamber

That predates The Cuckold Awakens

Well, then you can get that in ep IV he can barely train with the lightsaber. He and obi stinks at Han and want them off the falcon ASAP. he lose his uncle and aunt in a horrible way. He can't join rebels because they don't want him and he have to farm for water. He got lucky that Han came back to save his sorry ass before Vader shoot him down. He was going to be crushed if R2 didn't stop the walls. He and Han got saved by Leila after the jail bail, he gets a job with the rebels because Leila got him there.

Rey get a job the first moment she met Han, she is more capable to flight a "pice of junk" than first order pilots chasing her. She is getting along perfectly fine with everyone even the fat wattoo. She get a spot in the rebels becasue reasons, she can fight a Sith apprentice, she know how to use force even if 10 min prior she the ought it was all legend and didn't even knew Han was real

If someone try to compare the two to demonstrate how she isn't a Mary Sue, they are full of shit

Just to be clear the only reason they panned Cisbusters is because their masters at Disney aren't paying them to lie this time. Star Wars episode 7 was atrocious they still sucked the corperate cock and are just as guilty of having zero integrity as all those so called critics saying to "go see this amazing movie Gostbusters".

Why would Disney pay them to lie about Ghostbusters when it's a Sony film.

are you illiterate?

Jay is the one who has (mostly) good taste in films. Mike is the funniest one but he doesn't really give a fuck about films as an art like Jay does and will give a pass to any old shit like Jurassic World, and Jay is too much of a pussy to call him out on it and backs down immediately.

Granted I forgot to replace the period with a question mark but the irony astounds me. Never breed, Eurocuck.

For fuck's sake…

Are you seriously asking this?

Hey don't talk shit about Harambe

Seriously niggas?

You cheeky cunt.

Let's kill Bill Murray irl and put him out of his misery.

i ask because you said the opposite of what is said in the post you replied to.

Good. People are starting to wake up to Sony's bullshit. Hopefully Dude Sausage LMAO will fail too.

None of the rest of the cast gave a shit about this movie, except maybe Hemsworth who wanted to show that he could be funny. I can't believe fucking Thor agreed to the part of "braindead male blonde bimbo eyecandy".

Everyone else was just cashing a check, Jones genuinely thought this movie was going to make her a star. It's so obvious. Honestly, she's the only one I feel sorry for in this whole thing. From the way she's responded to everyone on twitter, the genuineness of her shitty character (which still wasn't funny) her fake laughing at Feig's shitty jokes in interviews, no designer wanting to touch her and her having to cry on twitter about it. She knows she just blue her one and only shot.

Maybe it's just my sensitivity to animal cruelty talking.

Saved.

Fair point friend.

He said "Disney aren't paying them to lie this time." That implies that Disney would pay for Sony's Ghostbusters to be well-received for them, he didn't say "Disney paid them to lie about their true thoughts on the film." If they were paid by Sony to give this film a positive review, it'd make sense.

No, it wasn't. I read through it again and as I said in this same post, it's nonsensical. Disney not paying RLM to shill for Ghostbusters is stupid because that's implying Disney would want to help Sony. If you said "Disney paid them to talk shit about Ghostbusters." Then that'd make sense, but you didn't.

On a budget of $30 million that's unlikely.

So I wasn't imagining when that grocery scene and the humans look like poorly rendered shit. Still considering how rare or heavily censored the trailers are along with the leaked script and rat anus sex, one can only imagine how well that pile of crap will do.

Jay the stylish gay is a homo for sure. He recently lost weight and cleaned up his look and now he is actually attractive. He also has the submissive deference to Mike when there is a conflict between them.

Mike and Jay were okay in this one. Rich was unnecessary and shit overall.

Found another gem inside the video. What do you think she meant by this?

She needs a bbc asap.

You mean like he has been for the last two-three years?

Yes. But his fat disgusting presence seems like its absorbing Mike and Jay.

I don't blame JJ though. The shit he got for Into Darkness made him fearful of his reputation and forced him to become what he is now.

Is Paul Fag on suicide watch yet?

Even the SJW shit hole of wikia made fun GB2016 and Paul Feig's faggotry. fandom.wikia.com/articles/5-male-remakes-wed-like-see?utm_source=wikia&utm_campaign=recirc&utm_medium=rail&utm_content=2

I've always loved her face.

They actually compared it to Ghostbusters and a Gorilla… The absolutely madmen. Rich is still shit though.

Where did everything go so wrong?

I let one of my friends keep it. He really took a liking to it. We still crack jokes about it every now and again. The bottle is pretty awesome.

Son, bantha's are the furry things that the Tuscan Raiders ride on Tattooine.

Luke got raped by a Wompa

/a/ hates Naruto, that's why I have to talk about it on tv.

I don't get it

I have to shill for this guys youtube, he does massive amounts of work and still has no views.

youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes

is this one of those ebonics like 'lit' or goonspeak liked 'pozzed'?

Thanks for sharing, he seems alright.

She looks like Elrond.

Holla Forums is gay and /a/ is full of rulecucks who don't allow fun. They're freaking scared of discussing Naruto thinking it'll bring in autists despite that they allow autism magnets like Dragon Ball, Sailor Moon, TTGL and Space Dando.

Did anyone notice that within the first 3 minutes, Rich's longest lasting character has established himself as:

Can no longer be "killed" which is how most of his characters end up because that's their schtick.
Can no longer be "talked about in front of him" aka being mocked to his face

Why is Rich adamantly opposed to what made his appearances appealing in the first place? Is it possible to undo the damage reddit and twiched has caused?

What you said

What he asked

Now you're pretending what you said was that Disney paid them to shit talk Ghostbusters, but that wasn't what your first post said at all.

No, /a/ doesn't discuss naryudo because it's a fucking lowest garbage and anyone who actually reads it should be shot in the head.

>>>/normalfag/