Channel Autism 10: Going down the drain again

Previously:
archive.is/kudXU

Other urls found in this thread:

channelawesome.com/forums/
cinemassacre.com/2013/09/02/avgn-series-accurate-season-list/
encyclopediadramatica.se/That_Guy_With_The_Glasses/movies#On-Set_Medical_Situations:_The_Channel_Awesome_Kool-Aid
new.vk.com/video387312_154623551
accursedfarms.com/those-guys-with-the-glasses/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do we really always need a Channel Tumblr thread?

It's a Holla Forums tradition, stop trying to SHUT IT DOWN every time a sequel thread is made.

If bump limit wasn't a measly 300 on this board they'd last longer.

No, it's not a Holla Forums tradition. Shut the fuck up.
We really don't need an autistic fan thread for these losers. It's one thing to make a thread when one of them says or does something hilariously stupid, but to keep this going constantly, with "edition names" and shit, is obnoxious.

No it isn't.
I have literally never posted in these threads. It's just ashamed Channel Autism fans who want to discuss their masters.

yes it is, fuck off hothead nigger.

We have always had CA threads. The numbering restarted because one faggot OP named his "general" and it went offline for a while.
Go make another game of cucks or cisbusters thread fagos.

WAH WAH FUCK OFF DIGITALPONYCUCK THIS IS AN IMAGEBORD THE MOST PRIMITIVE SHIT I GREW UP WITH WAS THE ONLY GOOD CARTOONS KILL YOURSELF

With luck. Channel awesome killed any hope of new future crossover thanks to Brad jones

You were the one butthurt over TV cartoons for children not evolving after the 50s

>>>/pone/

I don't watch trash. I'm here for quality kino discussion and to talk about BBC, pleb.

>>>/kino/

You've got to step it up, champ.

>>>Holla Forums

Ugly loli.

channelawesome.com/forums/

Great idea, sagefag, you should go digging there to find some gems.

what the fuck kind of name is Linkara? what does it mean?

Same shit we've all seen a thousand times.

Sage negated.

Phew! With how fast things move around here, this thread would have been lost to the annals of time had you not stepped in to save us all.

anyone have the giddy Latza reaction pic? The one that often comes with the caption "I came"?

thanks user

how did spoony react to this?

Who is Latza? I stopped paying attention to Channel Awesome years ago.

Brad is a huge piece f shit and he deserve to stay with CA

Fuck

That

BASED Lemon

Y E A R O F T H E S P O O N T A N G

Does this mean autism has peaked?

Chicken tendies!

So bad ass!

Isn't he thirty?

aye

What the fuck is going on herw? Is he sedated or something?

He's blurring the lines of lol cow and sad cow.

Latza chillin' like a villain in the back with Michelle Turtle Girl Ivey.

Has angry joe been fired yet because of his thoughts on ghostbusters?

When materialism and egotism is the highlight of your life, but you have neither fame nor fortune.

Finnicky Federico is the diversity hire/local zapatista movement leader. He can do no wrong.

why would they fire their token latino?

i think it was a wrestling thing that triggered him.

Is that what it is? He looks like he's about to OD on something.

/int*/ would never be hotheaded, heh commands that the memes must flow.

ninny

No it isn't. It's actually a very new thing.

What ever happened to this guy? Didn't he own the site?

I believe he relinquished the rights to the Walker brothers since he didn't like the headaches of managing a bunch of autists.

hey, can we start including eggkara in the OP on here? There was no one on any of the times I checked over the weekend. Would be great if there were people on at times other than late Friday and Saturday nights in America.

I envy you user

I'm sure these threads are 80% composed of former CA fans. Myself included.
At what point did you stop watching/slowly start realising what CA truly was? It was an embarrassingly long time for me, it was when Doug "finished" NC.

I had already stopped watching before the Spooy firing joke thing. At that point Spoony was pretty much done, all of the others were always complete shit. I know Spoony shouts, but Linkara and NC's voices are annoying as fuck non-stop.

I started watching them because of the AVGN crossover stuff. It was a funny rivalry for awhile. The initial gimmick for Nostalgia Critic was okay, but I wasn't a regular, and I never really watched any of the additional people they added to the site because it was pure autism and most of the videos were bad.

Mostly I watched Spoony, who I discovered through a request thread asking when AVGN would be reviewing ET. They pointed me to Spoony's video, and even though he only had a few others, I was hooked.

Watching from there was mostly to kill time waiting for threads to update. It's not like I had Netflix yet, so if I ran out of pirated stuff to watch I usually had to wait for a new episode to release or I needed to get a movie ahead of time. Being able to stream some dick ranting about stuff was an okay timewaster.

I basically stopped after they went out into the desert and made a "movie" about two hours of them being autistic. I understood the first "movie": a bunch of people at a con dicking around. After that, they all started taking themselves too seriously. Quality dropped immensely. It became about personality and skits and how much hyperbole they could fit in to tell you how bad stuff was. There was no effort anymore, just formula, and I was watching in spite of the autism, not because of it.

After that, I just stuck to watching Spoony videos. He went down the drain, too, but I couldn't stop hoping he'd recover.

I really don't know how anyone tolerated beyond the first couple years. It was a fresh gimmick at first but they drove it into the ground, hard.

Not really. His patreon is at it's lowest and he's losing subscribes.

How the fuck does DSP have like 180k+ subs but rarely breaks 5000 views any vid?

Most of his vids don't break 1000.

Also the explanation is that nobody is actually watching him. 90% of his subscribers are people who are there for the cringe, but the novelty wore off after This Is How You Don't Play became so popular. You can just watch the best of his autism in an hour instead of sitting through 5 hours of it.

I didn't even know CA was a thing until I started seeing these threads. I basically just keep an eye on the threads because it's amusing to me to watch people fail in such a public manner.

So far what I've seen is the people who have talent initially or get quite good at what they do then fail terribly and can never recover. Talented ones I've seen so far is Spoony and Brad Jones. The critic guy might of been funny to me if I was ten years younger.

Link (Legend of Zelda) + Kara Zor-El (Supergirl) = LINKARA

Are we sharing our channel autism experiences? Here's mine:

I discovered the autism asylum around 2006, through Gametrailers, whom I watched constantly since they were the best place for trailers and reviews at the time. They, of course, had the Screwattack subsection which in turn sponsored avgn and it is there where his videos were posted back in the day.

The first time I saw Douge was when he started trying to leech of the nerd with the whole "rivalry" thing in one of the avgn videos. I then searched for his site and found it just as he posted the announcement (he used to do that) for the upcoming Batman & Robin review. So I watched his, then short, backlog and eventually the Batman review, which I think was the gateway to CA for many people at the time. Newfags may not know, but circa 2005 internet didn't really have that much in terms of online entertainment - jewtube, which had just emerged, had nothing but shit video, audio and lighting quality webcam-pointing-to-a-bathroom-wall vlogs, so this whole "produced" reviews thing got me hooked. I was much younger and relatively new to the whole e-celeb situation after all. As Douge started to introduce more people to his site, I started watching them as well, with Spergy being my favorite - looking back at it, his earliest stuff is probably the least cringe inducing thing CA has ever produced.

As the years went by my taste started to improve, I was still watching CA stuff but a shadow of a doubt crossed my mind that something was very wrong with these people. Perhaps it all began with their movies, which are so autistic even naive people can't help but feel the cringe. As Douge became more and more desperate for attention and started making more accent on unfunny skits, cameos and crossovers I began to float away from the site, moving almost completely off to Spoony's. This was around 2011.

Then Spoony started to melt and do nothing but terrible vlogs about wrestling, his life and so on, which unsheathed his high-octane autism as well. At that time, around 2012, I moved away from this shit completely. And then all the information about these people being just horrible human waste irl started to appear, being the final nail in the coffin.

one way or another this more or less covers everyone's encounter with channel autism

I agree. This is probably how most people discovered Doug and Channel Autism. I pretty much word for word had the same experience. 2010-2011 was the turning point for Channel Autism and its affiliates. I suppose it goes along with age groups but I think most people who had started around 2006 had already gotten too old for CA's brand of autism. You either moved on or had real autism and stayed, or rode the dangerous path of a lolcow milkmaid. You either milk or become the one who's milked.

Also it needs to be pointed out that James Rolfe had a lot of indirect influence with them thanks to Doug's petulant jealousy of James. Doug seemed to always be trying to emulate or at least compete with James. His plan of using AVGN to create a crossover and pull viewers to him was a tremendous success, but their characters' rivalry seems to be more real to life than people realize. Or at least, it was one-sided with Doug always wanting a way to leech off of James. It's no secret - James didn't need them and he didn't need Doug but Doug kept calling. In 2009, they made an extremely awkward collaborative review of TMNT: Coming out of our Shells. James looks like he doesn't want to be there (who would?) and from then on he obviously kept his distance.

cinemassacre.com/2013/09/02/avgn-series-accurate-season-list/
By 2010 James was burnt out on creating AVGN episodes (see above link) and wanted to move on. But he thought the best way to do this was to use AVGN as a platform to produce his first major movie project (the script for the movie had been originally written in 2006). Obviously he had shared this information with Doug and so Doug was desperate to catch up. This is where the real inspiration for Kickassia comes from. Doug would use all the attention whoring people of Channel Autism and film a collaborative project. The result was a famously embarrassing mess that even the whole of Channel Autism admitted was terrible. But it didn't end there. They made Suburban Knights, a movie not only worse in every way possible but famously hazardous with someone nearly dying. Here's an ED link for a tl;dr: encyclopediadramatica.se/That_Guy_With_The_Glasses/movies#On-Set_Medical_Situations:_The_Channel_Awesome_Kool-Aid

By the time they made To Boldly Flee, Doug was so desperate to upgrade from his NC persona as James was now filming the AVGN movie. He had to show progress and this movie was going to be it. Not only did TBF re-open wounds created by SK, but its debut online coincided with Spoony's meltdown and the best part of it all was they still gave Spoony permission to make a commentary. Spoony confirmed many of the suspicions people had and revealed how cult-like and how vain everyone is on the site, where everyone hates one another out of spite and how the movies amplified their animosity. I would recommend watching his part 1 if just to hear it for yourself but the stupid schizo faggot hasn't maintained his website and re-uploaded videos that were lost from the takedown of video sites he used to use. If you can find an re-upload, part 1 is worth a listen. You will be amazed at how intoxicated he is with his new psych meds and how in one breath he can mention how terrible they (CA) were and how much the movies were a miserable experience to shoot but then how wonderful they (CA) were and how great the movies are.

Did he? Now that's interesting. Wasn't Michaud basically the owner of everything, including the character Nostalgia Critic? Is Douge bleeding money so a money-whore like Michaud would let him go like that?

So he's anxious 24/7? This explains a lot.

I found NC through the AVGN crossover, and watched two videos, one was some random movie or other, the second was the video for the crossover, where he reviewed a game. I don't remember anything apart from the production values fucking sucked, and the comedy made me cringe. I never went back.

It came in waves.

But he's actually making videos (as shitty as 95% of them are), keeps paytreon promises (other than Project 7 but who the fuck wants that back) and has a constant stream of ad revenue while Spooner is just stealing from his patrons to feed his drug addiction.
I only watch some of his vlogs and occasionally his edited review channel because they're the only tolerable videos

I'd imagine he gets most of the views from the stream over time, which does have an effect on any channel that does streams. TIHYDP is pure cancer though, the sheer autism required to download a whole playthrough you hate from a guy you hate to edit it into a montage, complete with autistic retards screaming HE'S RUINING GAMES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE in the comments. It makes sucking at games at his level despite doing them full time for over 6 years look normal by comparison.

Not really, seems like a simple and fun thing to do considering his autism. Many people are fascinated by his awfulness.

It really doesn't. You seem asshurt about this tho. Phil…is that you?
That makes sense

Ahahahaha, hi Phil.

Not to mention, Phil representes the average gamer who is really ruining games by being completely awful at them while complaining about it a lot. Every time he fails, the game is at fault. I wish I could find that one time when a game developer actually lambasted DSP as an example of the people they have to put up while testing games on focus groups, having to purposely lower the difficulty because if they don't do it, retards won't buy the games.

I never really liked them in the first place (other than James Rolfe, if he counts). I tried watching some Brad Jones videos since I enjoy schlock, but didn't really like them. I'm just interested in human trainwrecks.

What happened to Ed Glaser?

He had this series called 'Deja View' where he presented Turkish rip-off films on Channel Awesome.

And he had two seasons of this ninja comedy.

But then what?

I hope he gets overdose, he's never going to make decent content anymore, might as welll end it while he's got a spec of dignity left.

Ditto. I remember wondering who was this random spastic shouting at the nerd at a convention.

Are you me?

why not

Money well spent, Latza.

same

I thought Latza was supposed to be part of CA?

Source on de ass?

who's the girl on the left at 1:14? im going to fuck her

Take this autistic shit back to 4/tv/

Same, Demo Reel was such a trainwreck that I couldn't ignore CA's failures anymore.

I believe it's either Batman or Robin's ass from the Joel Schumacer shlock starring George Clooney.

baka

C'mon, user. They had one of them killing himself, another one on the verge of doing it, a Christian liberal revealed to be a nasty cockslut, a couple of trannies, an inverse tranny, and a cuck who married an "assexual" woman (that had a kid). What's not to love about their autism? At any moment they will implode, and the fallout will be glorious.

I found Douge through his interview with the Animaniacs creators. After that I started watching his videos just for the novelty of hearing someone else talk about these obscure shows and movies that I thought only I watched as a kid. Through him I discovered Spoony, who I really liked for awhile until he went off the deep end. Besides that, I'd watch a video of someone else here and there just to see if I liked their content, but more often than not I wasn't able to even finish the video.

is spoony jewish?

Explain how watching and abridged single video of phil failing at a game is more autistic than watching 10 hours of phil's 10 minute videos just to listen to him grunt and cough his way through whatever turd of the week he's forcing himself to play.

Autism is going through what can be 100+ videos, watching all of them angrily, and finding sections to cut out and make an unfunny montage of some retard sucking at a game and yelling OH COME AHHHHHN DOOOD THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DO AH AH AH AH AH AH
Fuck off SOKsuckers.

Again, compare to Spoony.

Dead.

What the fuck is Spoony doing behind that kid

Stop shilling

Autism is being obsessed with a bunch of pathetic e-"celebs".

Stop being a butthurt nigger.
>>>/leftytv/

>>>/freech/

go back to cuckchan

Right after the release of the final "Star Trek" parody movie thing, where doug decided to axe the nc and move on to "bigger and better things". Seemed like such a waste, and I instantly stopped watching. I stuck with spoony for awhile, I still go to his site every blue moon to see if he possibly posted something interesting, but I miss Miles. I absolutely despise how his problem hair girlfriend took his place when they did movie reactions.

Thankfully Miles doesn't miss Mexicans.

HMMMMMMM.

"Excuse me, m'lady, but would you happen to have a cock?"

I'd like to chain her to a pipe in my basement and love her my way, if you know what I mean.

Why is he dressed like a late 1800s Londoner?

>>>/freech/

Yes, Michaud owned TGWTG and Channel Awesome for a time, but he didn't like to put up with Douge and his brother along with the cult of spergs so he let Rob Walker be in charge alongside Douge. Apparently they haven't made any stable profits for years now and all those fan donations that were supposedly meant to pay for a new game show studio was ACTUALLY to pay a lot of debts that CA accumulated.

ayy

Anyone who says that ISN'T a man is a liar.

Absolutely disgusting

Does this mean Spoony has gay fantasies?

wow hot a what

hahaha no.

There is some justice in this world, after all.

You know, I was going to tell you that it's not true, that April is just avery ugly woman, but then I looked at this picture and I agree 100%. That manjaw tells the whole story.

Do you think Spoony could be saved if he'd just leave?

If he had left around 2009, yes. It's too late for him now.

I regret watching some of his early stuff then, i can't help but pity him sometimes.

I used to love Cheshire Cat Studios. Are they still worth watching or have they gone to shit too?

>this was made by someone that likes Linkara

What do you think?

Is Pop Quiz still going on? Didn't they have to make 40 or 50 episodes?

Just enjoy the trainwreck. And I would be very disapointed if there wasn't a Channel Awesome thread up when Spoony finally kills himself.

There is no trainwreck. Just the same amateurs churning out crap, and the same anons pretending to be something other than fans of that crap.

You realize there's only going to be another one of these once this hits 300, faggot?

These people are so fucking depressing. Even that junkie smack head who stalked me last night asking me for change non-stop has a more full-filling life then these twats.

Doug's busy making vlogs about gay gems cartoon. I guess he buried it and slogging to finish up Awesome Comics. You would think there would be more people who'd want to be on Pop Quiz Hotshot to just fuck around. I would have applied if it was still going on. If they accepted a guy that acted like Ed from Ed, Edd & Eddy, they'd accept anyone. Not sure I'd break even for the trip though with that sizable $100 prize money.

Not sure what happened but Awesome Comics has gotten more views than it usual has gotten. Did they improve it somehow since the last time I saw it or is it still the boring slog that it has always been?

I listen to this several times a day

Gey James out of there and replace JewWario with a Boo.

because he's Jack the Ripper.

Someone should remove the based from brad since he became so much more bad than expected

fuck did not meant to sage

It's still really fucking bad. It's still a normalfag's comic book show, meant for the kind of people who watch Big Bazinga Theory. They have just been shilling WAY more for it since it's been getting less views but the quality is still the same, being absolute garbage.

Yeh, in the Bebes Kids video when he does the 'time ran out' bit it switches from 2:40 left on the clock to 0:10 in the space of 5 seconds, just terrible

Was Jake really some kind of betrayer like Brad kept saying? Every thing I saw to the contrary was basically circular reporting on blogs dedicated to shitting on Brad.

From what I hear, Brad is pretty much a shitstain.

Both of them are cucks.

Spoony is even too lazy to put out a video review where he raves like a lunatic for 3 hours while April sits in awe and terror.

So he doesnt even talk about the movie?

Its a regular hat though.

Make sure to keep donating to his paytreon though.

They beginning to look like tranny frog memes

spoony is a tard

Wew, look at this hothead

How soon until we find out black furfag & Rap Cunt are fucking Doug Walker wife?

Godly dubs but why would any one want to fuck his wife?

He probably using the Crowdfounding on paying niggers to fuck his wife

I think it was similar for me.

GTs UI was 10/10 before they ruined everything.

What is the significance of this?

Figuratively whom?

Jesu should have "male" and female alts.

Bump limit is actually 500 on Holla Forums

Looks like brad is still sinking back into the channel autism cesspool.

oh god you just reminded me of this video

new.vk.com/video387312_154623551

still waiting for the jokes

It's JewWario's paytreon. Apparently some faggot is still sending him shekels.

Not Brad but his fat fuck of a friend just said fuck you Star Trek purist and fuck you for not liking Simon Pegg writing the screenplay because he's a Star Trek Fan in the star trek beyond midnight screening. Every internet reviewer does it but Brad probably does it more often, he vents on stupid shit with a holier than though attitude. It really gets annoying. I barely check the news but I'm updated on clickbait articles just from listening to these people. Brad is still pissed about that comment about making skits in that Passion of Christ review.

This was back when TAA was shilling Not Productive. He also tried to get a bunch of Channel Awesome staff to move over to his site.

He was disingenuous as fuck with this statement though. TAA was asked a bunch of times before and after this in Q/As about his opinion on Spoony and he said he really disliked his stuff and thought he was unfunny.

Essentially he tried to recruit Spoony for his popularity and because he was burning bridges with Channel Awesome and not because he actually liked his content.

That's pretty low, but from what I hear about everything thing else about CA he'd fit right in.

Apparently this is Angry Joe's new girlfriend

I assumed he was a gay.

That was hillarious! Do we have more videos showing examples of NC being a Nu Male?

Bare in mind TAA used to be on Channel Awesome but left after he thought they weren't promoting him as much.

As far as I know the only reason they let him on was because they thought his enormous fanbase would then start visiting the site. But as far as I know all that happened was CA's fanbase shunned him and really didn't like him. After CA he stopped making movie reviews and after Blip died they were all deleted

afaik there is an archive channel but not all of his reviews were archived. Like his twilight review is gone and I think his attack of the clones review is incomplete.

It's pretty clear looking back on it the reason why TAA started making "Not productive" was out of spite to get back at Channel Awesome, and he was so horribly inept at managing projects on his own that it fell apart. Not to mention these internet review sites fell out of popularity around that time as well. And Blip bit the dust like a year later which is what they wanted to use.

All of TAA's successful non-youtube endeavors have all been the result of someone else managing the project. Because it's shown the guy has the leadership skills of a bent stick and he's so chronically lazy he can't stick with something when it gets difficult. Like a good example is how his podcast is run by this guy named Ben and when he leaves the room he has no idea how the show actually functions.

I believe his name is Enraged Enrique

You're sure the white priv thing wasn't a joke?

I'm 100% certain Doug meant it jokingly but did it in such a way that it wouldn't enrage his feminist fans

The problem with wondering if Doug means things jokingly or not is it doesn't matter because 1. the joke isn't funny and 2. he attempts to give himself plausible deniability to avoid pissing people off so that he can avoid controversy. Which is how most content creators on the internet now operate, especially how now a single tweet can ruin a person's career.

Haha, remember when he was the Distressed Watcher? No one watched those videos back in the day.

I did

same

Oreo needs to post more on Twitter.

Brilliant

someone should do one of those "his smile and optimism gone" images with this one

Hmmmmmm.

Spoony posting as Oreo on twitter was one of the biggest signs the guy needed serious help.

Not imitating his dog, the vast majority of people with pets do something similar to this. But giving it a twitter account, asking for a "new mommy" for his dog and shit like that. This is the sort of thing 2006 era Spoony would have made fun of.

It really showed me the mental degradation of the guy and I don't know if it was Channel Awesome or just the lack of having a job and little contact with the outside world that did it.

Latza would

Is Oreo the greatest shitposting dog ever, Holla Forums?

I love how Douge has a mancrush on James, he knows he has actual talents, charm, fame and skills that would litterally trump all his slave boys in his channel by a landslide. If he has to fire all his other co-workers in order to get James in, I bet he'd do it. James is the only reason he is e-famous to begin with, and is deperately trying to get James to do more work with him because he knows his channel is sinking with the ever decresing traffic and money going to his channel. Only a handful of his lackeys are bringing bread to the house, and half of those are already gone or are big enough to become independent.

Try to post in a 300+ thread, see if it bumps. That was probably lowered when "unique image per board" and 20 line limit were imposed by the retard board owner.
The past 3 or more of these threads have been under the 300 limit.

0:40- 0:45

As subtle as Hillary's lies

Threads sperg out and break when they go above 300.

Whats your take on Oancitizen Holla Forums?

A beta cuck like the rest of them.

Anything noteworthy, any intel?

Well, he and Brad had a sperg out back then, but nothing new has come to surface, I presume.

Why is Jontron fused with egoraptor alien wife?

Haven't bothered to look up the site, how many of them are still left?

A lot of new fags that no one cares about. The ones highlighted are the last of the "Golden-era" TGWTG

No they fucking don't, stop falling for Freddit's lies. Even phones can handle a full 750 reply thread without any issue.

kek
Furfag former paintball player that stopped playing paintball because the kids that played it didn't do it the way he liked it, so he went to do biking videos and horribly cucked videogame "thought" pieces.

"Lotus Price" too? Doesn't he just do shitty LPs of jap games with an annoying nasally voice? Even for CA that's cheap.

Pretty much.

Here's the kind of quality you can expect from "Tyger".

why are all TGWTG fans so autistic?

You kind of have to be to laugh at the skit bullshit they put in their reviews

I still remember just how indignant and mad Doug was when people railed hard against his attempt to shift his reviews to being skit only. When he did his Hocus Pocus review and it was skit only people hated it really hard. So he then made a Christmas with the Cranks review and he spent the vast majority of it shitting on his fans over it, and claiming the only reason they wanted clips was out of nostalgia.

Something Doug really doesn't get is most of his fans are a silent majority and only tolerate his skits. He tried doing skit only shit in the past with Demo Reel and it flopped. So I still don't know why he'd expect anything different.

>Says nostalgia is i know he was shitting on a strawmen
He's retarted right?

Its probably because skitshit was a goal of his and his soul was crushed when people hated it.

Isn't that the guy who reviews theme park rides? Also, who's Last Angry Geek?

Jesus Christ on a pogo stick, that intro seems to go on for fucking ever.

nope, he's still there

Did Spoony take a side on gamergate? I can't imagine him being serious about either side

I found spoony on this awesome guy's youtube favorites list in 2008. It was the mst3k review of of phantasmagoria 2.

I heard about nostalgia critic around 2010 or 2011 and watched a few and they were OK, but from there to now I only ever get exposure to thes guys from these threads.

These threads are comfy as FUCK. What this is is a kind of Truman show about their lives, with the ltitle net persona they establish being only a fraction of the entertainment and reason for 'following' them

started with spoony. looked up final fantasy 10 videos online, found his review

that led me to tgwtg where i saw some of doug's videos, some of linkara's videos. watched both more because i thought what they reviewed was better than the actual review

didn't watch demo reel at all, but i still watched everyone else's shit. with douge, i probably stopped watching a year & a half into his new NC because i thought he'd go back to his original shtick after actor contracts expired and he couldn't afford them anymore. in retrospect, i can't watch any of his old stuff anymore without puking from how much yelling there is

with linkara i stopped watching him entirely after holy terror because "muh islamaphobia" was proof enough that he's just trying to get a platform for his goddamned politics. then again, dude's never been funny to me. his "comedy" was only ever just references, aka the same shit family guy and seltzer berg do, only lazier because they can't even reenact it

for spoony, i still watched him through his twitter incident because i was ignorant of it til like 2 years ago. I still watch whenever he puts up a video of his main show, although that's more because seeing how sad this pathetic pile is getting amuses me

i'm not proud of enjoying their shit when my age was still in the teens, but now that i'm an adult I feel like my comedic sense has grown up with me, unlike these autists

TAA is essentially everything wrong with america rolled up into one thing
no wonder this is a guy who still watches nostalgia critic and even wants to do collabs with him

i don't know if it's kill yourself hilarious or kill yourself depressing, but Christmas with the Kranks was funnier and somehow more subtle than that review

yes, and LAG is their first comic book reviewer. think a fatter, less autistic linkara

How does this happen? Wtf, God?

that's what happens when you become a streamer, bro

What the fuck? How long have Ross's videos been up there for? I've been watching his stuff for years and never knew it was there. Kind of embarrassing that he's in any way associated with these spergs actually. He's always seemed like a fairly normal guy to me.

accursedfarms.com/those-guys-with-the-glasses/

He partnered with That Guy With the Glasses back when he was still trying to get out of his Machinima contract. Essentially he was looking for another revenue source. This was back in 2013.

Since then he's gotten way more attention and he completed Freeman's Mind. I haven't seen him mention TGWTG since then so I'd assume any relationship he has with them is largely one sided and largely based around just posting his videos on it.

As far as I can tell there's a few youtube personalities who were attached to TGWTG but never really had any prescence on the site like Doug and co did. Ashens wrote a few articles for TGWTG at one point I think.

Why are Internet reviewers incapable of archiving their shit properly. Not just CA but most online reviewers rarely ever backup their videos online so more often than not in order to find their old videos you have to find mirrors on Russian video hosting sites.

Had no idea Guru Larry was involved. He actually works with the industry he criticises in some respects, and is generally pretty lulzy. Possibly the only talented person there.

I know Oddity Archive is on the forums or something, he mentioned it a bunch.

You honestly think most people in charge of entertainment (just humor me) media enjoy all the content produced beneath them?

Nope, he just sat on the fence and bullshitted on Twitter.

Reworked.

that guy is hilarious

eggkara's a room on cytube. It's a permanent Channel Autism stream pretty much cytu.be/r/eggkara

Have a Bob Chimpman tweet next to yours and still come off worse than him

I don't get it.
He's saying many of those who hate the new ghostbusters have subconscious sexism.

But he's also saying the feminists are sexist, because they care so much about sexism and for attacking AVGN ?

dude i drank like this when i was fucking 16 and didn't know no better. how old is this jew?

trying way too hard to sound smart

Fuck, I dunno who this retard is but I want to kick his ass.

Yes. That is where he went full leftyfag socjus cunt. I think he even said verbatim something like "mysogynistic manbabies" or something gay like that.

The Nostalgia Critic shitting on nostalgia. wew

Of all the responses to that post, was the most reasonable. Phil is the kind of person the retards at Valve bring on for testing and are the reason Half Cuck 2 got overly super simplified. Other developers do the same. It's the reason you have faggot games like State of Decay or Blizzard games where despite information being BLATANTLY displayed on screen, game characters have to loudly and irritatingly vocalize every little fucking thing.

OY VEY MUH NADZEEES MUH HOLOCAUST MUH HAND WASHING MUH SEXISM
Gas this kike. REVIEWER WAR NOW

lads come on eggkara, we're watching Latza

Yes; he called Gamergate terrorists.

I would fuck nostalgia chick

It's like an origin story of some comic book autistic supervillain.

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on Nostalgia Chick?

She's a slut.

as usual, the fans of 'Channel Autism' demonstrate they're more autistic than the ppl theyre criticizing

Anyway i started reading Spoony's twitter. Saw his political tweets.

damn man. I think he is just a shitty dude. Just a shitty person. and that's what held him back.

never forget

Did Doug fucked her?

is this legit?

If it is the guy has serious attention whoring problems. This is a huge waste of time for everyone involved in it.

It wastes the time of the security staff, his bosses, it wastes his own time because he has to plan it out.

It would also be really risky since it'd destroy any possibility of using that job as a reference.

Then again putting "internet famous" on your resume wouldn't help matters.

I had already disregarded him when he did wrestling and 2 hour long reviews of movies. But wow, this really seals the deal. He's truly dead to me.

I don't even mind his Wrestle Wrestle shit.

Like I watch Whatculture and they shill wrestling a lot but their content is actually funny and is well put together. It's also designed in such a way that a person like myself who doesn't watch Wrestling can actually enjoy it because it explains everything.

Spoony's is just rambling and unedited and it's not designed for a casual observer or a newcomer to wrestling. It's designed for a hardcore 90's viewer.

His movie reviews are also unedited and really really amateur. He doesn't have that much critical analysis over the piece and mostly summarizes the film. His actual edited reviews are much better but those take more work.

Spoony even acted all indignant when his fans complained about it saying they shouldn't complain about free content. When in reality he's defensive because he's lazy and annoyed his lazy content isn't liked.

God what a faggot.

Sad part is that I know he doesn't have any real convictions. It's no more full of passion and a sense of morality than him riffing on a shitty videogame.

He barely even understands politics and what he's talking about, he's just regurgitating shit his twitter followers and channels like the Young Turks shit out

;_;7

How long until the Trump stump-attempters' curse takes effect? He's still making money off paytreon.

tell you what, if he wins this november get all those infographics fired up so we can smear his face in it and send him into another depressive spiral as he loses 1000s of twitter followers and has to spend weeks blocking and banning people who troll him

Anyone got part 2 to the Guide to TGWTG?

Thank you, I was looking for that one. Strange I couldn't find it considering I made it

Have the financial analytics in the third file been updated lately?

Where the hell were you guys when the thread was new? We're already past bump limit.

Spoony hasn't been with CA for some time now.

Are we sure April never use this account? Sounds even more like her

Too bad Lindsay has gone full abortion, she had decent content from time to time. And Brad's getting cucked by the bitch that got spoony fucked over by harping on a four month old post that wasn't directed toward her.

That video of him quitting is one of the few good ones he made.