So I saw the ghostbusters 1984 for the first time. WTF is up with bill murray's acting? It seemed he was tanking it...

So I saw the ghostbusters 1984 for the first time. WTF is up with bill murray's acting? It seemed he was tanking it . i believe he thought the movie was shit and DGAF. was it part of his character or was he being the asshole we all know him to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0058085/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's his character fam. He's the con artist who's in it for womyn.

It's called "acting".

wrong. on imdb it says he only did this movie to do some buddhist shit. it is clear when you watch it he is tanking it.

lol @ this idiot trying to derail my thret

ALL DUKAT

I guess I must have rubbed someone the wrong way. Maybe the SJWs were right that ghostbuster fans are fucked in the head.

bump to trigger the autist

Okay, Fritz, you've had your fun and made me laugh, but you should know that Sage does nothing.

Also, I'd say that even if Murray phoned it, his delivery is still good. Take the scene with Peck, for instance.

Anyone have reaction images about shitposting in here? I think the [SHITPOSTS LOUDLY] would be great.

He supposedly did it to make Razor's Edge, a movie I actually sat through. It's Sommerset Maugham and 100% chick flick. Added with the fact he was literally cucked in GB2 I don't think there's any denying the fact Murray is an abject beta.

nice get

is this the webm thread

HEY ASSHOLE. FUCK YOURSELF

Yep that is what imdb said. When I watched Ghostbusters it became clear to me that he was tanking it because he never wanted to be in it in the first place. Everyone knows that Bill Murray is an asshole.

Nope, this is the autism thread.

Heeeyy, thanks!

Yep!

I don't know why this jerk chose MY thread when there are 50 others way worse. At least mine has an actual discussion. Is he just that obsessed with ghostbusters that he cant stand anyone saying something bad about it? lol

You must be thinking of Ghostbusters 2.
Murray was friends with Aykroid, Ramis and Reitman for a while, that's why he was in the movie. Nobody forced him.

Must be because you talk like a fucking redditor.

Maybe he thinks you're a cisbusters shill, as insane as that is.

HEY FRITZ

GIVE US GHOSTBUSTERS WEBMS IF YOU'RE GONNA FLOOD A THREAD WITH THEM

FUCKING HELL

NEIN, FRITZ, I MEANT THE GOOD ONES

I can see why he might think it, but I assure you all, I saw the new 2016 ghostbusters and it was one of the worst flicks Ive ever seen. The 1984 was better, but bill murray seemed to want to be anywhere but there.

No!

C'mon, Fritz, I know you have some original, real Ghostbusters webbums in there. You like the originals, riiiight?

I believe you, but I think his mind's made up.

No!

You don't like the original Ghostbusters?

You know all you're doing is keeping this troll thread bumped, right?

No!

Yes!

Well, uh, then why are you in here?

What

is

a

double

negative?

Yes!

Fritz, you're wearing your mask and armband again…

Yes!

You know that means you've forgotten your pills, Fritz…

No!

You fucking disgrace.

I - I…

this is the best thread

Bump for showing the mods don't actually do any fucking moderation unless it's to hide certain politics or impose arbitrary and unnecessary posting limits.

Well to be fair, they bumplock meta threads and delete posts that have archive links of them sperging about Indiana Jones not being a trilogy.

I wasn't complimenting them, just pointing out that they do a little more than what you said. Sad part is that they are still better than most of the hotpockets on fullchan.

They can't do shit, they're afraid of making cyclicals and banning the munterfags

Think the BO is a maisiefag?

Think the BO is THE maisiefag?

No, I think is more concerned with putting the board in the first places of the raking of active users, that's why he allowed that the munterfags to create several threads at the same time to give the illusion of several people posting and visiting the board. Even if those threads are utter shit.

NOT THE WAY SHE'S HOLDING THOSE WEAPONS SHE'S NOT!

Why? He does it for free. They all do (except for Mark the kike). Is e-peen really worth the shit effect it had on our board?

Jesus I thought I was in a Holla Forums Holla Forums webm thread for a moment here. What provoked this?

Anyway I never thought Ghostbusters was all that great and I especially don't think Bill Murray is a very funny comedian.

What the fuck is going on in here?

Considering Holla Forums is at about the same levels as before the retarded decisions, I'd say it failed.

Were you expecting a Top 20 board to be well managed?

Plebbish question, but what movie is that from?

This is makes me so mad

pretty sure its
imdb.com/title/tt0058085/

I can confirm that this is not true.

What the fuck happened here?

Just a normal day at the office for /pol-.. err /leftyp-.. wait actually /freec-.. uh I mean Holla Forums. Yeah, that's the board.

Do you have a webm of that episode of "Bullshit!" where Penn & Teller show how easy it is to circumvent a border wall? Or just that part of the episode? I remember one team vaults over it, and one deconstructs it with simple, common tools.

you mean **CRASHING

UUUU

No!

You missed the part where I was having a ball with this autist.

This faggot is Sam Hyde?

Time to shill new boards I guess.

>>>/kino/

>>>/tg/

Peter Venkman is a more subtle version of Deadpool. He knows he's in a movie and nothing bad can happen to him, but he doesn't mug for the audience or anything like that.

I mean, I can't say for certain that Reitman and Akroyd intended for Venkman to be someone who's aware that he's fictional, but that's certainly how Murray played the role.

Hey, I had fun. Not my fault if you disagree.

So in other words, he's smart about it.

Yes, he looks in an eternal state of cynicism.

Nathan fielder may be a kike but hes a funny kike

>starts attacking him while he's speaking with made up accusations about tax and calling him a racist
>tries to twist the narrative in front of an audience that just saw what happened, claiming she was interrupted during her turn speaking
Everything about this is perfect. Vintage Laurie Pennie.