What was the ritual to summon Gozer like? Please be as descriptive as possible

What was the ritual to summon Gozer like? Please be as descriptive as possible.

You gets to fuck prime Sigourney Weaver.

You get to fuck prime Sigourney Weaver.

This is what we know of past summonings. Bear in mind that Dana Barrett is possessed by Zuul and Gozer appears as a hot chick with a butch haircut.

You just KNOW they banged
Rick Moranis is known to be THE most hung guy in Hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. His cock has been described as "like an Evian bottle", with gargantuan thickness that would rival Shane Diesel and Shorty Mac. I'm estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. He would have absolutely destroyed Sigourney's pussy.
They would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. I can just imagine her begging for it, with Rick barely able to force it past the knob, and Weaver moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. She would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Rick's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..
I bet she still masturbates to the memory of it.

When a mommy Gatekeeper and a daddy Keymaster want each other very much, the daddy Keymaster crosses New York City to put his key in the mommy Gatmaster's lock. After a bit of jostling around, something magical happens and an ancient god is brought into the world.

I wish she was my mommy fam
hnnnng

Hot as fuck

Really makes you thinkā€¦

You got that right.

Only time I ever thought she looked hot. Plane as fuck in every other film.

Pls no, user. My boner can't take this.

I have to disagree with that.

These

It's your favorite thing! Because I know what you get to do. You know what you get to do? You know what's more fun than anything? Huh? Splash Mommy. "I get to splash Mommy!"

I DON'T WANT A MOMMY FETISH

STOP

b-b-bump

This is so wrong

I can't handle this amount of lewd.

IT'S NOT FAIR REEEEEEE

Imagine a key being slotted into a locked gate and when it is turned the gate is opened. Except the key is a penis and the lock is a vagina, with the gate being a metaphysical gate to Gozer.

They fucked like dogs.

Louis Tully is actually the father. She got pregnant when she and Louis were possessed and fucked each other. The guy she married before Venkman found out and divorced her and then she went to Venkman and placed the father role on him.

Don't forget the wall of hands from The Labrynth. Many men got to hold Jennifer Connelly.

Good pasta, I just can't get over this bullshit.

Siggy a cute. CUTE!

pls user,source?

Now that Alien Weaver, that's top prime.

Sauce?

I'm not sure, but I think it's Working Girl

Nope. Top body, but look at that face.

Tragically underrated foot game itt

MOMMY, user NEED MILKIES

Sauce?