This is starting to get creepy. Disney is creating cults

This is starting to get creepy. Disney is creating cults.

My name is Ron Howard!

I am a certified G and a bona fide stud, and you can't teach that!

Hello fellow Howard! I am sure you make similarly great movies as I play games! Have you heard of Fallout 4? Its the best.

I just do not understand why they all seem so smug and proud in that photo, when they are pretty much champions of mediocrity.

Cults? I don't know what you mean. Half the stuff on that cover is adapted from some preexisting media with preexisting fan bases. I could sorta see how Star Wars could be seen as having a cult, or giving rise to one, but what about the rest?

remember, any group you disagree with is a cult.

How kosher is the poshter?

This is just an assembly of cuckstapo right here. If you want a sense for how deep the rabbit whole goes, visit the Disney Store at your local mall.

I personally had never been into one until about two weeks ago at the behest of my wife. Seeing the typical mousehouse icons grouped elbow to elbow alongside familiar icons like Spiderman and Darth Vader is surreal enough for me, but then you catch the diversity of the demographics shopping (and everything there is overpriced, completely useless shit) and its positively jarring. You've got toddlers, mall goths and neckbeards and every autism spectrum in between sperging out over their prefered miscellaneous nonsense like some pop culture Bermuda triangle. It's abundantly clear that the aim is to foster the youth's interest in their brands from diapers to graduation, and I think the acquisition of these known and beloved brands is partly to get parents on board and at ease with the game. It's kind of terrifying.

he's here because of star wars and spielberg

And ILM

For you

So many hacks in one picture.

TR-8R's arm is over George's.

Well… he got fucked by the Mouse, so it works.

Oops.

Neat.

The actors need to be green men, and the plane needs to be a giant green cube.

That was the idea but I couldn't find good pics of people in mocap suit so instead I looked for stormtroopers in a similar position.

Lucas?

These Disney shills have no fucking shame. Creatively washed up hacks all around.

This tbh.

GL looks like he's going to rape poor Yoda