“We go to the hell side of Manhattan, downtown, Foley Square...

ghostbusters.wikia.com/wiki/Ghostbusters_3:_Hellbent

Donald Trump was the main villain in the unmade Ghostbuster 3.

The curse strikes again, retroactively.

Is this what normalfags think of as "good storytelling?"

Script was written like twenty years ago. Y'know, when Donald Trump was just a New York Real Estate magnate and not the scourge of Liberals everywhere. Y'know New York, where the Ghostbusters are based and whose culture the movies are steeped in. New York where Trump is basically a fixture.

Stop trying to stir up shit.

wasn't that already used in angel's heart?

its an entry level 'joke' that im sure only a million writers have made before and I'm sure (knowing sony probably not actually) an editor would remove it because its so fucking stupid

That was Louis Cyphre

You also had a Trump knockoff in Gremlins 2 and it turned out to be a goofy yet good-hearted and likeable character.

I love it when people forget that Trump has been the butt of jokes for at least 20 years, now.
It happens.

The main villain in Doom 3 was named "Betruger".

Take a guess as to what that translates to.

holy shit i realize only now that was supposed to be a trump parody

wew
That's some jealousy.

No bub, twas when the Don would have been available to play the character himself. Like in Home Alone.

Imagine the memes we would have now, had Trump been literally Satan on the big screen.

Trump's success faltered and fell during a chunk of the 90s when many of his ventures were bottoming up. He was putting his name out like Krusty did.

All the stormbabbies would shit themselves and die crying.

Instead we get Cisbusters

What if the Powers That Be have mastered meme magic and used this whole Ghostbusters 3/remake thing to meme Donald Trump to the presidency?

What if a cabal of Hollywood sorcerers is using this election to install the Antichrist and finally usher in the end times?

he would still be better than clinton tbh

So we get to shit on SJWs instead. Even better.

try harder moishe

>>>Holla Forums

1. Trump-like, not Trump himself. Trump-like just means a wealthy, successful man who builds things.

2. Dan Akroyd has said the Ghostbusters video game essentially is Ghostbusters 3, and uses the same script.

Now let me tell you about the villain, I don't think you'll feel it's an insult to Trump.

-The mayor (who is played by Bill Murray's dad) is pro-Ghostbuster and has a high approval rating. In the end it's revealed he's been possessed by the ghost of a brilliant architect. It's revealed that over a hundred years in the past he built machines, machines that let him siphon off ghost energy, a machine to pump that slime through the sewers, and various other stuff. He designed the building to summon Gozer thinking he could use him to reshape the world.

In the end he states "Gozer failed me twice, so I realized why summon a god when I can become one?" and rather than letting them choose his destructor form and end up as another Staypuft, he names himself The Architect, and intends to reshape Earth to his liking.

In the end after he's defeated and the mayor regains consciousness they explain to him "Sir, you were possessed by a ghost for at least five or six months." "I was? How's my approval rating?" "You got re-elected."

Funny how the narrative changes over the decades. He's running for POTUS so he must be "good", right? Good little citizen. Vote just like you're told.

Good goy, don't vote for the closest thing there is to a populist, non-interventionist candidate who actually has a chance at taking the White House. Just give up, it's hopeless!

Holla Forums is everything they hate about immigrants.
They smell like shit, they believe they're entitled to everything, they come from another place and don't bother to naturalize themselves to the culture.
And Holla Forums wonders why they're universally despised.

They're basically the flaming faggot of imageboards, in addition to being the fucking nigger immigrant who stinks up everywhere they go. See attatched image.

There was a Trump knockoff in Darkman, and it's the only good thing about Darkman.

The media is trying as hard as possible to get people to dislike Trump. Celebrities disparage him daily, and our current president has all but publicly come out against him. Who exactly is telling me to vote for him?

Sheldon Adelson.

Back to 4chan with ye

I assume you're joking.

A couple of Metal Gear games have had Trump knockoffs, too.

Not an argument.

>>>/suicide/

lmao
dont worry user, at least handguns will never be illegal in the US. you'll always have a way to blow your fucking brains out and escape from the fact that you are a fucking retard.

The funny part is Trump would've played that part because he doesn't give a fuck.

Uh, didn't you know comedy is only supposed to punch upwards, you shitlord?

Get out.