I miss Uwe Boll

I miss Uwe Boll.
He was really unique, yet contemporary. He wanted his films to be high art, yet not a tryhard. He was a genius, yet tried not to confuse his audience. He wanted the simplest visuals, yet strove for technical perfection. His worldview that I learned from Fuck You All and Uwe Boll Reviews: Fast food at work! McDonald's is probably the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life.
Is there any modern director that is anything like him?

A least he beat up a lot of people I don't like.

a directors who confronts his detractors in a boxing match deserves respect by default even if his films are shit

i don't get what this is supposed to prove. it just seem childish and immature more than anything. he's good at boxing? okay… does that make his movies any less shit? the only thing it proves is that he's a good boxer, you're still a shitty director, a shitty writer, etc.

its the same line of thinking that a giant truck and millions of dollars can somehow offset a micropenis. if you have a 1 inch dick, no matter how much money you have, no matter how big your car is, no matter how hard you can punch, you still have a tiny dick. he behaves and thinks like a child.

bruh, are you challenging me to a fight?

you must be a woman

Talk shit, get hit

I think more people need to get hit. When I was coming up you watched your words unless you were willing to back them up. Internet and all you can say whatever you want without consequences, but it is bleeding over into real life. People are too afraid of the consequences to just beat the shit out of faggots for running their mouths now days. Society would be a lot better if people would just start breaking the noses of every little gooney beard gyno having numale faggot that tries to talk shit like a bitch. They would either have to learn to get smart or get strong, both options which improve society.

you're right bro

i'm going to squat over a plate and push feces out of my asshole, onto the plate. i'm also going to call it solid gold.
if you accurately label it as a plate of shit, i'm going to beat you up, and then it will magically turn into solid gold.

can you prove that it's not solid gold?

because as we all know, if someone can punch hard, their fighting abilities can actually restructure the very fabric of space and make you right.

Good riddance.

Now tell me, can you find the irony in your post?

i never said he has a micropenis, i compared his shit film making skills to a metaphorical micropenis

Nope, looks like the irony went right over your head.

Lots of people hate something awful, but Uwe Boll did something about it.

that Lowtax is a huge faggot and so are you

Violence is the only truth in the world. It doesn't matter whether something is real or not, if you hurt enough people they will agree with you. Why do you think westerners are such apologist for Islam while christcucks get shit on constantly? People know a bunch of limp dicked "christians" will never fight to defend what they believe and so they get shit all over. Muslims will cut your fucking head off and rape your family before throwing acid in your face if you don't agree with them 100%.

Progress was a mistake. We ended up with shallow nihilistic faggots that won't even protect themselves. If you won't fight for what is yours you deserve to be enslaved like the sheep you are.

The proletariat needs to rise up and start killing the bourgeoisie that use their lies to create a slave class that exists only to serve corporate parasites. The only argument they will listen to is a boot on their neck and an AK at the back of their heads.

Holla Forums

Pretty sure he's a regular commie. Holla Forums is afraid of violence.

The thing is Boll only challenged people he knew he could beat. When other people actually accepted his challenge he said he would set up trainers to help them get ready and never did. The one time someone who actually knew mui thai boxing accepted his challenge, the second he figured out the guy knew how to fight he cancelled.

>>>Holla Forums
You made sense until you revealed you are a marxist and thus an enemy of everything i care about

idpol needs to go

What is it you shitbabbies always say?

Can you imagine if Uwe Boll got to make the new Ghostbusters? Man.. that would have been amazing.

at least it would be an entertaining piece of shit

fair point but
they deserved it. my only regret is boll didn't beat the piss out of sa's catladies too.

People will always find reasons to divide themselves into separate groups and act accordingly. Your idpol is fancying yourself superior and separating from those who don't think exactly like you do. Hypocrite, first remove the beam from your own eye and then attend to the speck in your brothers eye.

Postal 2, as Holla Forums has said, is actually pretty good both as a standalone film and as an adaptation of the vidya. It does shit the bed a bit towards the end though.

Say that to my face and not online and see what happens, /poleddit/

The journalists and /virging was just butt-mad because he made movies that were always politically incorrect, and movies of off famous video game franchises.

He beat the piss out of the journo-fags for their hypocritical and almost arrogant standing point concerning him and whatever movie he made. There was never any criticism, it was ridicule and shittalking. Basically trying to actively ruin his career.

He still has some good movies under his belt, i would say Assault on Wall Street probably is his most serious one, one of the more gutsy movies of this generation actually. It's basically a movie about how the kikes screwed a common man over financially during the economy crisis and he decides to take up a gun and retaliate.

The Postal movie is probably one of the most fun movies i've seen the last decade.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/somethingawful/

>>>Holla Forums

Obviously his opponents are woeful but he has some skills and a nice little engine. Try 3x3 minute rounds on a heavy bag, it's not easy, boxing is not easy.

You had me until proletariat.

Has this been memed yet, or is this a meme?

this, fail to prepare, prepare to fail.