Say what you want about Middle Easterners, at least their children's programming has some decent moral messages

Say what you want about Middle Easterners, at least their children's programming has some decent moral messages.

>>>Holla Forums

My jewdar is beeping.

designated cancer warden is there >>>Holla Forums

fuck off Holla Forumstard

Please don't trigger the liberals of Holla Forums, the most cucked board on Holla Forums.

As evidence of multiple attacks, liberals will defend islam until their turn is next for the chopping sword.

can you read?

Time to kill yourself, leftycucks.

delicious

now go

man, this thread sure is full of anally devastated leftypollacks

oh pol, people wouldn't hate and ridicule you so if at least occasionally you didn't behave like an adolescent autist :^)

QED

Middle Eastern news channels seem pretty good tbh

sasuga Holla Forums :^)

lost… what?

It seems that on top of being a stellar role model for girls, Assud is also a grade-A leftypol/freech hemorrhoid inducer. 10/10 best child-Waifu, would watch and post again.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/autism/

k

I'm just here to tell the Jews to fuck off

Oh you mean like in one of those obviously fake CIA produced green screen productions? Yeah, be scared small retarded child Holla Forumsack

Top-tier cunny, mate. Too bad KIKES keep all the little girls to themselves in this country.

Agreed! And unlike Mickey Mouse, who only stars in mindless skits, Farfour acts out deep dramas, showing the true potential of rats in cinema. If this clip isn't Oscar worthy I don't know what is.

That's pretty sound advice actually.

Second image is mistranslated, it says "Keep away from sources of provocative and sexual content"

Wait don't I recognize the guy in the fourth pic? Didn't he get arrested for accusing his six year old daughter of nto being a virgin before breaking her limbs and raping her?

Slut obviously had it coming.

Nope I was thinking of Fayhan al-Ghamdi not Sa’d Al-Ateeq. Doesn't help that you sandniggers all look alike.

She was five retard. He saw her smiling at people and thought she was being flirtatious leading him to think she wasn't a virgin. He beat her with an iron rod and wires crushing her skull, breaking her back, breaking her ribs, breaking her left arm and burning her before raping her multiple times.

He got out of it by paying 31K.

RELIGION OF PEACE

Kill yourself.