I watched this for the first time a few minutes ago

i watched this for the first time a few minutes ago.

this has to be one of the most uncomfortable movies i've ever seen.

timeless

Masterpiece

classic

Movie was robbed at the Oscars. If it had been a stronk black womyn instead of gillen probably would have won best picture.

If I tell you you're wrong, will you die?

It would be extremely disillusioning.

Shit movie made by leftists with a propagandistic agenda. The movie claims that the CIA wants to highlight the League of Shadows and that it's led by wanting to find out why bane wears the mask because that's what gets ratings, when in reality the CIA always memory holes everything and avoids mentioning that the the league's members are mostly from browntown. So the villain instead is this white male played by Gillen, representing the viewing tastes of suburban white America. It's operating on a leftist paradigm which is false as compared to reality. Like I said, in reality the CIA is filled with leftists and they go out of their way to ignore the slant of violent crime being heavily "vibrant".

Yet another (((Hollywood))) movie designed to demonize the big guys for you.

I'm crashing this hothead with no survivors.

Holla Forums will defend this

Why did he want to know so badly?

This is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

hotheads? bring em on I say

Alphabet agencies are filled with diversity aa hires. However a legit boots on the ground agent such as CIA would probably be a white male.

I can't imagine how crushed Nolan was after his definitive masterpiece wasn't even heavily criticized but almost completely ignored save a small group of internet autists.

CAN YOU HANDLE IT /bane/?! CAN YOU HANDLE THE /heat/?!

whoa cool down big guy

kino

Real? Nolan didn't really want to make Dark Knight Rises and the lack of enthusiasm shows.

ANSWER ME /bane/…

CAN. YOU. HANDLE IT?!!

"I'm not a very big guy, but I'm big enough 4U"

COOLHEAD PLEASE…

JUST TOO HOT

just keep it up hothead the hotter you get the more the fire rises…..

Knew this was gonna become am me me.

AND AS THE FIRE RISES THE FASTER THE PLANE YOU CALL A BOARD WILL CRASH!!

He deducted from his voice, that he must be extremely handsome and wanted proof

you wanna kill harvey dent?

I'm not going to bother trying to figure out if everyone ITT is being ironic or not and juts throw my shitty opinion out there.

I liked this movie, despite the fact that realistically he would've been arrested immediately for sneaking onto a black ops CIA plane and trying to abduct Dr Pavel

Also, the League of Shadow guy's death was some retarded bullshit. How was the faggot masked man who caused a major plane crash still able to grapple a motherfucker, much less accurately enough to kidnap him, despite being literal seconds away from dying?

Maybe I'm remembering that scene wrong, but it just struck me as fucking stupid.

Otherwise it was pretty good.

Deduced* is the word you were trying to spell and induced was the word you're looking for.
Deduction:
A is B, all Bs are C, A is C. (certain conclusion, true by definition)
Induction:
Experiment X has been tried 50 times with Y result every instance except for two Z results, we induce that Y is very likely to be the result of future such attempts.

That just raises further questions.