LOL

fuck off, Holla Forums & Holla Forums

noone wants your lol threaders

JUST

SUICIDE

Fuck off Holla Forums

MY

I watched a couple of minutes or so.
The video starts with them blowing the fuck out of the mysoginerds who won't see the film because it has women in it and they kind of mock them for a little bit, then at 1:40 the chick says "Honestly, I thought it was great, I had a great time, I liked it" and then Brad says "I thought it was meh" Brad then describes how everyone is getting mad over a film that was so meh. I then stopped watching because I'm not listening to these dullards ramble on for ages over a boring film.

Saved anybody who was thinking of watching it from having to click on the video.

BRAD

No, the sexists were never real. The movie was always bad. You're just retarded and didn't know any better.

what a cuck

Fuck off to your designated autistic thread

Thank you, I can't believe how badly Brad had fallen.

Holla Forums cumskin shitlords BTFO

SQUAD

DOWN

Hi Latza.

CRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEPS

/thread

Watched it all the way through. It gets worse.

Allison starts saying "how important it is for girls to have proper representation in movies" and then automatically assumes this will get a sequel.

Meanwhile Brad just seems to go along with her like a good cuck. I expected better of him. With Phelous, you could tell he didn't like it despite the fact that he had to hide his power level.

Why is this cunt in Brad's car? What the fuck happened? Did Phelous transfer his cuck powers into Brad and free himself?

All I needed to know. Thanks, brah.

The only review that makes most sense.

I think the beginning actually started with them making fun of James Rolfe, then made fun of the rest of the internet.

ON

MY

Brad should've escaped channel SJW while he could. He's getting more cucked in every video.

We don't need a new thread every single time someone makes a video review of cuckbusters.

SAGE SAGE SAGE SGAGEAGEAGAGAGE

Also

Autism is real i see

Who?