The Office

What's the consensus?

Great at first, then shitty, then humiliating.

But it had a cucky, SNL vibe for the entire show (so naturally Holla Forums will say it was always shit).

I dunno, season 9s pretty gud

Started pretty good. Became absolutely 10/10. Then about season 6-7 it felt like it ran it's course.
Then when Steve carell(?) left the show, it turned into a complete joke. No idea how it last a few more seasons. Maybe there just wasn't any other competition at the time.

it's great, the series ends when steve leaves though

Any other answer is wrong.

So can we all agree that Toby is the best character?

I felt as if they fucked with Andy really bad towards the end.
Erin still is a qt.
Jim and Pam felt realistic towards the end of the show.
Kevin ended the most competent and blunt.
Robert California was a mistake.
Dwight was finally shown to have some substance

They should have written season nine as season seven. And mended Half of season right with that season.

Oh, and I liked Nellie and Clark.

It had its moments. It got random, but for the first few seasons, whatever happened next wasn't as random as it was unexpected. They didn't go overboard with pop-culture references. The show just wasn't at its best whenever its focus was taken off of the main plot.

Then the later seasons happened and you could tell the writers were running out of steam. Then Michael Scott left and the show just went off the rails.

No TV character has given me as much of a hate boner as this short stout bitch.

I especially liked the episode where she was a trashy, alcoholic cunt and her hair was all frayed.

The consensus is that you're not on Neogaf and shouldn't want predigested opinions.

Make up your own mind and share something intelligent, if you can.

Your Holla Forumsenis is showing, kiddo.

Cuckchan is down the corridor and to the left.

I liked him, but it didn't make sense how everyone started treating him like shit in the later seasons. Gabe I understood, not him.

Pam is a cutie.

Best character - steve

Honestly I never liked it

I don't remember that scene, but Stanley is turning into MadThad.

I think it was a deleted scene

I'd love to see if someone could actually define this.
I never liked the US version, UK version was all right I guess. I am not a fan of cringe comedy where you just watch the characters embarrass themselves.

I guess he means that it's sort of like SNL, and SNL is bad

>what if we made a version of that that was blatantly fake instead of only secretly

They are the hi/v/emind, nigger.

If you try to call out the hivemind on Holla Forums then the hivemind responds with pure rage.

The finale was excellent.

It peaked on season 4, after that it's pretty hit and miss. The episodes with the old southern bitch are the worst.

I didn't like either version of it. I hate that "LOL AWKWARD!!!XD" humor that both shows had.

Or gets you b& for calling the OP a faggot for not posting a source to his shitty clickbait thread.

This is pretty much the only answer you can give. Michael Scott leaving was the conclusion of the series as far as I'm concerned, and the way they handled it was just fine. Everything after that was just disappointing, aside from a couple of scenes.

It's not like everything was good before that, of course, but the episodes were overall good.

Great early on then it went to shit. What's worse is that after the midway point all the characters became insufferable pricks. This is why sitcoms shouldn't last more than 3 or 4 seasons.