"If you only worked together instead of against each other, you might have been successful!"

"If you only worked together instead of against each other, you might have been successful!"

The older I get the more relevant this becomes. Humans all have differing agendas that rarely converge

Other urls found in this thread:

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/News_on_Parade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love this movie so much.

I would have followed Raul Julia's M. Bison anywhere.

you're not fooling anyone, Doug

True gentleman.

this is amazing, wtf dis nigga giving a shakesperean ass performance for garbage

Relevant.

He did it for his kids. He already knew he hadn't long to live ;_;

Where the fuck is that from?

the most important thing is to work together to resist those who would control anyone. but real freedom is a terrible responsibility and most are still happier being slaves to some ideology.

life isn't fair

sauce

yeah man, the world would be so much better if we, like, had a hive mind

you know, so that everyone agreed with you. that would fix everything

strawman

what did you mean by working together then?

It's not fair…

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/News_on_Parade

It's star trek alternate timeline footage. Unfortunately.

this is the worst meme ever

kill self

Everyone will be forced to work together one day. Then we can finally be happy comrade. The proletariat needs strict guidance from the party in order to achieve unity, and with the means of production in the hands of the party nobody will ever be hungry or have want of excess again.

What did he mean by this?

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/leftytv/
>>>/killyourself/

Shitty acting tbh.

Ming Na's best role to date.

If they're split between universes how come there are evidence of both in this one single universe, dipshit?

Fucking lazy/10 sci-fi, into the trash it goes.

kys

The really frightening thing is not that you might have wrote that as a satire and there are people who don't get that it is possibly a satire. It's that there are people who no longer want to be able to tell the difference.

I felt kinda bad when someone told me the reason why he took the role. It's still a pretty bad cheesy movie overall, but gotta give credit to RJulia performance in this scene, still one of my favorites.

All he had to do was seize the caucasus oil fields and ignore Leningrad. FFS.