Did D&D make some characters older because the actors could never pass as teenagers or because they didn't want to...

Did D&D make some characters older because the actors could never pass as teenagers or because they didn't want to portray minors having sex on screen? If it is the latter, than why are people perfectly okay with the incest? Both are taboo and against the law in the US.

For the sex scenes
For acting reasons
For legal reasons
And because it just works better

In the book Dany and Jon don't seem their age at all.

Incest laws vary from state to state

Lena Headey and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau aren't actually related

They could have gotten away with some prime cunny for the Danny scenes, you know for art. It happens.

Why are you posting outside the maisieland threads fam?

It's happened, and even if it's technical legal I ain't posting it here.

Wait I'm lost here.

Yes I know. But why is pretend incest allowed and not pretend sex with teenagers. By which I mean, Emilia Clarke playing a 14 y.o.

I'm nit advocating for actual teenagers acting out sex scences ( personally I would have no problem with that as long as their parents consent to such a role ). I know the

I imagine there was the feeling that the characters would be less believable if they were the same age in the show as they are in the books. We call it Game of Plebs for a reason

D.B. Weiss and David Benioff

I'm pretty sure it is allowed, I mean I'm sure there's plenty of movies where teenage characters, played by actors over the age of majority, engage in sex acts.

My question is more about tv and film than specifically got.

Game of Thrones posts go in the GoT General Thread. Use the Catalog to find the thread.

A brother can't fuck his sister in any state.
IIRC the closest relative you can legally fug in certain states is your second cousin.

You can fuck your relatives in Rhode Island, you just can't marry them.

I imagine sexual intercourse between relatives is one of those things that isn't really prosecuted anyway

GoT general–→

They're older because in the books, the characters are either absurdly young or they measure age differently. Also, the older the actors are to begin with, the less noticeably they'll age over several years.

…wut
I thought it was just illegal to marry relatives. Are there actual laws on the books in the US against putting your dick in another adult?

Game of Thrones general-→