Cheeky British lads tell you how it is

Cheeky British lads tell you how it is

>ARE YOU WIMBLY FOURS MATE!? IM CRIMBO NINAN SAX APPLE SMIBBLY DIN BIBBLY CHAP

you wot?

Flippin' untidy that's what it is mun. I swear on me mum.

You got a problem with the Six-A-Bong singalong you bloody yankee? Them dance numbers keep the tourists poppin'!

Rooty-tooty-point-n-shooty will never not make me laugh

Fuck I miss pre-2011 imageboards.

Cor Blimey, mate

Bless me trousers, this thread is right proper cheeky it is.

Dr. Pavel? Stop shagging me sheep mun.

God bless that man

If I pull me skirt up, will you die mate?

Blimey! Have a better one you bloody poof.

It'd be extremely indecent mun. I ain't wearin' me skivvies.

Ain't weain' yer skivvies? Christ on a bike, wot's all dat abaht, ya wotsit?! Tell me yer a least wearin' ya knickers, son?

I like these blokes.

The damn loch stole them in the night. I swear on me mum's grave I do.

They're jokin right? The acting was average to mediocre. Felt like I was watching Disaster Movie.

Argh, a proper tosser I am, yer right mun. Cheers.

Lost yer knickers? Yer a bleedin' disgrace and no mistake! Make 'ay back to yer 'omestead an fetch a right proper pair-a-pants fer neath dem trousers ya gollywog nonce!

Don’t get your knickers in a twist matey, they gave it 3/10 and 5/10 they did. Pretty rubbish.

That be a fair ratin' guvna. Its just the acting was what mainly bothered me is all. Even the supportin' cast was pretty shite, like a parody. Made me want to toss me crumpets.

Oi! I'm da guva here, and no mistake!

Oi, get a load of this cheeky little blighter!

I'm crashing EU with no survivors mun

If I pull that mask off will you die mun?

It's gonna be extremely politically unstable mate. Proper bollocks.

Yer a pretty big bloke ain't ya?

Worse than cuckchan and reddit combined. Off to SA with the lot of you.

Oi, blokes, take a look see at this hotheaded wanker over here!

I'm sick to the teeth of your snivelin' and moanin'. A proper Cry-Baby Bunting, you are.

Who is the one with the problem hair supposed to be?

Romans should have wiped out every living soul on Britain when they had the chance.

Bloody hell, yer arse seems to be proper gutted, chav. Suck on twigs and berries.

Right proper cheeky you are, mun. Its current year and yer already makin' such uncouth remarks like the improper yankee that you are mate.

John Oliver is the end result of not blessing the isles with genocide.

Don't be such a bloody poof mun.

Crikey! It really busts me cobblers somethin' fierce when those yankee buggers think we all speak like a bunch of London poofs. Makes me wanna drop a crusty dragon in their breaddystacks that I do.

Anyway, enough of this wafflin'. I'm going for a pint.

The lad woulda turned out bettah if his mum hadn't been the town whore and if he didn't spend so much time watching yankee shite while putting on dresses. A proper nancy boy is what he is. Flippin'' barmy.

So is anyone going to webm this or is every just going to post stale bong memes from old 4chan?

kill yourself mun

Unfortunately newfaggots aren't ever going to stop being faggots, and will definitely never stop posting shitty youtube links, so learn to make them yourselves.

thanks m8