What the fuck!! I got thrown out of the movie theater seeing ghostbusters...

What the fuck!! I got thrown out of the movie theater seeing ghostbusters. I wore a backpack inside and smuggled a large gummy bears and bag of m & ms inside.

So I got a large tub of soda at the concessions. But they still caught me. I tried to tell them that they don't have these size of gummy bears / m & ms, I was only bring in what I COULDNT buy. But I bought the soda so that should count.

They said to leave the candy with them and I can go in. Instead I just left.

Did you honestly expect a different outcome considering how hard Sony has been shilling the movie? Why did you even bother making this thread?

the sad thing is that movie theater sodas are watered down

YOU DIDN'T BRING ENOUGH TO SHARE

I would think getting concession will also make you exempt

This. Last time I went to the movies that shit wasn't even carbonated and their idea of a small soda is barely the size of my fist. Theater shits are a bunch of ripoff artists.

Always smuggle food and booze into theaters, never been confronted. Do they refund your ticket or is there some law about it?

You wore a backpack and didn't expect to get caught? A real pro brings a nice big jacket tucked in his pants in which to store all the free treats he needs as well as the disguised camera for pirating.

Never been caught either. I once saw a guy who did get caught but instead he had his burger king bag taken.

my instinct is to tell them to fuck off or refund me. But never been in that situation. Hoping someone could explain how that works.

OP you should have brought a girl with a purse you stupid loner faggot

Wear cargo pants, or a jacket . I've snuck in big gulps before and a shitloads of candy.
Also

I've never had to sneak in shit to the cinema. Is this standard practice in America, to clamp down on anyone bringing outside food into the theatre?

Lose some weight fatass.

Yes, but really it just fuels everyone's ire. It doesn't help that movie theater's sell shit at ridiculous prices, don't practice very good hygiene, and like others have said before, the food quality is usually shit. Almost every time you get a soda it's watered down and flat.

Can you really carry a Big Gulp in cargo pants?

You're exactly the audience Sony was looking for

Theatres don't make money of the tickets. They're odd restaurants. They make money off the food and drinks.

You could get an actual nice meal for the price you pay. Sucks for them if their business model no longer works.

oh, and check em

No, put it in a jacket. Cargo pants are where the candy goes.

everyone falling for this obvious bait

What a terrible time to be alive.

How do you carry a Big Gulp inside a jacket without either making it obvious or spilling it all over yourself?

Come on now goy, why do you think we'd let you in with food you didn't buy from us?

That's why you should instead bring those juice bags like caprisun.

You bought an actual ticket to this piece of shit?

Drinks at the theater I went to usually tasted pretty good. Though I suppose when you're paying about 20 bucks for a large popcorn & soda it better fucking be.

Just hold it under the jacket man. It works better if the jacket is open. It just looks like you're holding the edge of your jacket like some loon.
Alternatively, you could fold the jacket over your hand that has the soda in it.

You should learn how to hide a gummy bear

Great thread, OP.

Now that's what I call Jewish. Charging $6/8 is already a crime, watering it down is worse than usury.

or just buy a bottled drink

CHROMATIC ABERRATION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ITT:

a spineless faggot that not only got kicked out of a Kino, he LET THEM TAKE HIS FUCKING CANDY

youre a faggot, there is no helping you, the fact that you were at a cinema is a crime in and of itself but this is just sad, compounded faggotry, we have a word for the feeling I get reading this, its "fremdschämen"

you will roll over no matter what comes, when they are shooting your neighbors you will shrug, and keep jacking it, until they come for you

you shouldnt be posting this, you should be on your way to a cave to ponder your meaningless existence over the span of years in one last probably futile attempt at redemption

Hiya, Uncle Holla Forums.

Kino means cinema in krautspeak ya cunt

more like nazbol, all sides think im a loon, but im right

Having been to Norway, yes, I know full well what it means. It makes you and everyone else who uses it unironically and ironically sound like a fucking tool.

Cargo pants and jackets are your friend. Put food in the pockets and control your body language. I have smuggled beer, cheeseburgers, and pasta into theaters using this simple method and never been caught. If your food is too big for your pockets, stop being a fatass.

I like those jackets that you can zip up which also have inside flaps as part of the outer pockets that you can stick a bunch of food or drinks into.

Disappointed in you fags tbh.

You should actually read OP's post, instead of replying as a knee-jerk response.

So basically, dress like CIA.

What should my review be anons?

After the brilliance of The Hangover and Bridesmaids, I had high hopes for Ghostbusters. Unfortunately, it comes across as very forced and unfunny, a designed-by-committee "comedy" that has no heart and few laughs. Feig, McCarthy, and Co. seem to do better with original material than with rehashes of existing movies.

But it's a fun bait thread where we can talk about unfair prices at the snack bar.

what kind of fat fuck needs pasta and cheeseburgers on hand in a movie theatre?

guys can we make this a new pasta?

Yeah. The crabs legs should be enough..

I will settle for nothing less than lobster.

You gotta make it a little palatable to them. Set yourself up as one of them, or at least as the kind of pleb they want.

bruh

Where the hell do you live?
The theater I go to has small sodas that are still fucking gigantic and aren't watered down at all. They also don't check your bags or pockets like whatever TSA tier shit you apparently have.

I mean it's all still expensive as shit, but they seem to be far more focused on making sure some guy doesn't sneak in through the fire exit to get a free movie rather than trying to sodomize you if you don't buy the overpriced concessions that hardly anybody bothers with anyway.

Hell, the rare occasions I actually go there to see a movie there will be fuckers carrying flasks and shit right past the guy who checks to make sure you bought a ticket. They won't even stop people who are obviously drunk.