So, wait a second, Rey's lightsaber is Luke's right? But it's the blue one, the one that Luke loses on Bespin...

So, wait a second, Rey's lightsaber is Luke's right? But it's the blue one, the one that Luke loses on Bespin, in the giant reactor hole after Darth Vader cuts his hand.

Does that mean that someone actually went to the bottom of that bottomless pit and got his lightsaber back years after the fall of the empire? Couldn't they just have given her the fucking green lightsaber Luke uses to beat Darth Vader and the Emperor?

Or did they just not know about this?

Are you implying any thought went into making this movie? Do you also like kool aid?

pretty sure the only research they did was watching the Family Guy Star Wars special.

She's obviously the twin of Dark Side Guy, and Han + Leia's child. She's going to have to kill her brother like in the EU novels. They might maker her adopted, in order to make it easier for her to kill him (he's not blood family).
They claim that shit is not "canon" so that they can steal the ideas then insist it was original because there's a slight twist on it.

Mark my words.

Isn't the entirety of Cuck Awakens frankensteind from EU as it is?

Shush now goyim, too much thinking.

Next you'll start questioning the Holocaust.

You missed your designated pigsty fam, lemme help you.

>>>Holla Forums

You think they care? The thing fell into the abyss of a gas giant.They shits don't care. They just wanted to sell merch like the leeches they are.

You missed you designated shithole of faggot shitposting.

Here:

>>>Holla Forums

Fuck off Holla Forums. you fucking cumskins get out now

The only "saber" she should be holding is Boyega's BBC.

typical 14 yo Holla Forumsack

Go back to your shithole, kid

Stop.

You shits are worse than Holla Forums and Holla Forums spergs. You only seem interested in fanning the flames with your triggered shit.

Pretty much this.

Now let's get back on topic. The new film had no real logic or proper story or build up. Most of it was designed just to sell tickets and toys.

But it basically recycles costumes and vehicles that are 30+ years old.

Yes, yes, I will vote for Shillary, let a nigger impregnate my wife and kill myself. Can you go back to SA now?

Nobody fucking cares about the holocaust on a board that talks about movies.
Fuck off, please.

Hence why it's so much easier and cheaper to reprint the same shitty toys.

truthful get

Orange chink yoda says that it was a 'story for another time'

It's a shitty lightsaber so I don't get why it's so important.

1)It was tossed to Anakin in the pit in AOTC, a moment of great importance of course
2)He used it to behead Count Dooku when he was disarmed
3)He used it to cut off Mace Windu's hand, leading to his electrocution and falling death and the rise of the Emperor
4)He used it to kill at least six children as young as six years old.
5)He used it in a fight against Obi Wan
6)Obi Wan looted it off of Anakin's twitching, roasted carcass
7)Obi Wan gave it to Luke, he used it to fight a remote
8)Luke used it to escape the Wampa
9)Han used it to cut open a Taun Taun
10)Luke used it to behead a Darth Vader doppelganger which was really him
11)It was cut out of Luke's hand
12) Orange Chink Yoda acquired it
13) The Mouth of Sauron used it to defeat Darth Emo

This isn't exactly Excalibur.

The Force made it go to that orange negress's palace so Rey Smixer would get it.

it should be a strong Dark Side artifact after the prequels.

Nah, she's Luke's daughter. They're that obvious

He was too busy with the pozzing the movie so it probably slipped JJ's mind.

Lightsaber crystals can be removed.

Stars don't even war. Like they're just balls of plasma n sheeit. Star Wars debunked.

Meme better. You gotta be a meme massa.

I remember when there were only three lightsaber colors. Then that nigger Samuel L. Jackson demanded a purple nigger saber because niggers love purple for some unfathomable reason. Why do niggers love purple? Their purple obsession ruined lightsabers! What is this fucking gay rainbow lightsaber shit there's only supposed to be red, green, and blue damn it! It's the fucking additive color model! Fucking niggers ruin everything! They don't even know what additive color model is! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Shit's getting too stupid…

Hwy not post the animated version?

We need Sheev now more than ever.

Alliteration is stupid

Carl the Cuck is ITT.

No, the one that plummets to the gaseous core.

Yet somehow it appears in a castle owned by a dwarf who lives on Not-Yavin 4.

They clearly need to make a whole movie about the search for Luke's lightsaber in the heart of a gas planet with gas monsters floating around down there and a race of gas people. They, of course, should bring an older gaseous Jar Jar along for fart jokes.

They just felt the blue lightsaber was "more iconic"

But BB-8 is only slightly different from R2-D2!

I hope you are wrong and we have the whole "Rey is the Avatar" shit that I read on a pastebin or something, that would be way shittier.

Of all the issues the movie has, I don't know why people choose this to pick on. You think someone who cared enough couldn't send a droid to scour the area for as long as it would take to find it?

Reactor hole? The light saber fell into a gas giant. It was obliterated by enormous pressures.

JJ is that you? You can't enter gas giants, there's crazy physics stuff going on in them, it would be hazardous to say the least.

That's why you send a droid.

The leaked script had a scene about that lightsaber being found and starting a chain of events.

Would have been more intelligent than what we got.

Why is this lightsaber so important?

It was thrown to Anakin in a fucking arena. It was some mook Jedi's spare.

I don't think you understand. Let's say a lightsaber somehow fell into a sun. Would you send a droid?

It was originally going to lead to a vision of the Luke vs Vader fight on Bespin for extra nostalgia cash-in but that got cut for some reason.

You don't get to bring droids

so why do so many hollywood movies bring it up ?

JewJew stole another idea from the EU. In Zahn's novels, the blue lightsaber was recovered along with Luke's hand. They use it to clone Luke.

I don't recall any explanation other than the Emperor wanted them for his trophy room. Then again, it's fucking Sheev, do we really need to say any more?

JewJew didn't even try with Orange Yoda.

Purple is seen as a regal colour. And they WAZ KANGZ N SHIET.

I think it's pretty weird how it was designed to only sell toys, and they have so few toys compared to when Lucas was in charge. They haven't released any new ones since the movie came out. No Maz, no more background characters. For greedy jews, they are REALLY mishandling this franchise.

Even the comics and novels are few and they're pure shit.

1.wrong this particular one was made by him, the one he receives in the pit was green, and was a completely different hilt.

you can actually pinpoint the moment this thread got derailed

But that rey is the avatar bullshit story would make perfect reason to make kotor movie that is tied to current movies, like Revan is chosen one too. And possibility to endless streams of chosen one star wars movies, thing about shekels Disney would make.

On another note: Thrawn's canon and he's getting a book written by Zahn

Especially if they did the right thing and made Revan female and in lesbians with Bastila.

That would kill china sales, so male revan or cis female revan.

She's obviously Luke's daughter which makes her and Kylo cousins.

It fell through the planet and went on until it hit yellow raisin planet

No. luke throws it away before he gets zapped. presumably it was destroyed when the death star blew up. or if he picked it up off screen he would probably still have it, given that he just went to mope for god knows how long.

Oh God just stop with this nonsense

yes, it's the eu + ot and presented as new.

anakin built the saber, pay attention to the one he has in the film prior to the arena (the one that gets destroyed when they're in the factory), it already has a similar design.

i thought this as well, but he has it on his hilt again on endor.

not that guy, but clearly neither of you have read scott pilgrim

won't ever happen, biojew already declared revan to be canonically male

Don't tease me you fucking faggot. If you're lying to me I swear I will do everything in my power to kill you then Abrams since I have nothing left to lose.

You should read the frankenstein of EU, TFA and Memes known as Star Wars Aftermath shit makes even the worst of the EU look good and is probably one of the worst novels ever written, if not the worst alongside Ken Penders' Echidnas in Space.

maybe it has something to do with the wand choosing the wizard