Pro wrestling is great again

Pro wrestling is great again

Thank Broken Matt Hardy, you are a legend.

Matt was always inferior

Lita pls

NO HOGAN
NO GOOD

BROTHER NERO HAS BEEN…DELETED!

jesus christ, how old are the hardy bros

and how many times has lita gotten plastic surgery to still have a slight sense of sex appeal and not a china wannabe

This.

I wish wresling was like boxing or mma. 2 people fighting instead of dancing around in gay clothes, pretending to be tough.

It would be nice to have real wrestling with actual pummelings and bloody beatings instead of this soap opera crap.

I mean, yes, it's still gay men in tights (just ask Rhyno who has to rub one out before every match), but at least it can be funny

Is there anyone more butthurt than faggots who don't like wresting?

My freshman year of college, my best friend was a big fat guy down the hall who loved pro wrestling. Every time I hung out in his room I got sucked into the show and got to screaming about the ref being blind. I was really aggravated every time the heels did something shitty and got away with it. Seeing Triple H turn Stephanie into a bad girl was hot, though.

It's probably a good thing I dropped out.

This is surprisingly great.

I hate modern wrestling, but this is amazing.
It's like wrestling meets Lovecraft.

Wrestling got really stupid in the 90s.

Wrestling reached its peak in 1995 when Big Show fell off a skyscraper after losing his monster truck sumo fight against Hulk Hogan only to reappear later to beat Hogan down with the help of a yeti dressed as a mummy.

Punished Hardy is a good start in its own way.

m8, the 90s was when they got rid of the most retarded crap like wrestling dentists and pig farmers

Sexy Star>Any diva in the WWE and any woman in hollywood

Prove me wrong

RoH and NJPW are alright, but finding a way to watch them can be a real pain in the ass

other than them, what else is there beside WWE?

The old stuff is out there as well. Classic AJPW, NJPW, NWA etc.

Nah, not really. It's pretty funny that people here whine about men hugging each other instead of the tried and true "you know it's not real, right?"

People will claim "degeneracy" over anything they don't like.

CHIKARA's a little promotion I've been going to whenever they come around my state capital every year.

I initially gravitated towards it because it offered pure cartoon image over the "realness" WWE and other promotions were displaying at the time.

I mean, shit, they've got things like a guy chucking invisible hand grenades at his opponent, and another guy hypnotizing his foes. It may as well be Mortal Kombat for kids.

literally Reddit: The Promotion

I'm genuinely sickened by the fact that there are people over the age of 12 who like that shit

No fun allowed, huh?

only if your IQ is < 80

Sorry you've got a stick up your ass, user

sorry you're clinically retarded, user

Didn't JR move to one of the Japanese promotions? I think they have a show on one of those weird cable channels you have to buy separately.

This sounds fucking terrible.

What year of WWE is a good one to start watching from? Preferably I would like the year where halfway through you can see the foundations of the Attitude Era being set up, ideally no later than 1995.

these are mutually exclusive

But that shit was stupid funny.

2000 was the peak

How about watching something else other than Vince McMahon's pile of shit?

It's actually pretty funny. Which is the point. It's meant to be a more comedic take on wrestling.

see

It was pure perfection.