Holla Forums BFTO AGAIN

Holla Forums BFTO AGAIN

inb4 positive reviews were paid

G-GUYS IS THIS HOW YOU BAIT, THIS IS MY FIRST TIME

they won't turn out to be positive though

Lindsay should go back to taking her clothes off for money, since that's all she can do without making an idiot out of herself

and abort babies, remember the abortion

Not really surprising, the only reason this movie got so much hate was due to the all-female cast.

you're not even trying, fuck off with that no energy bait

The movie was hated since it was announced.

I'm serious, if you're not gonna try gtfo.

I'm still waiting for a reply that shits on her as hard as that abortion tweet.

You're on a board where literally every thread is eventually derailed by some faggot making a low effort post where he tells everyone to go back to Holla Forums or reddit.

I don't have twatter, but is just a matter of time

And post a picture of Maisie Williams

Yup, "truth" is a bad thing, evidence = oppression and females should be listened to and believed. This is what passes for virtue signaling current year.

Of course she can't wait,she canned the baby even before it got reviews.

It is a political and ideological duty for every progressive, feminist and SJW to give the Cuntbusters a positive review. Does not matter if they liked it or even have seen it. The gesture matters. That and virtue signaling.

OP CAN'T INB4

hello

I wonder if she actually saw it?

abort your account

I was watching this old Zero Punctuation on Webcomics and it occurs to me that the negative reaction to Cisbusters is pretty exactly the same as the negative reaction to CADbortion

I find it funny how she won't apparently review it either.
Also, pic related confirms Brad is a fucking retard, though as if that really needed confirmed

He made three.

dafuq

AHAHAHAHAHAHA AHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

Shit's up to 4 now. Just one more day…

How the fuck did she know? Was it a lucky guess?