You are going to see it, right Holla Forums?

You are going to see it, right Holla Forums?

Your morbid curiosity will take the best of you, right? Or are you an actual feminist and have to see it to support female representation in Hollywood?

so, you're a misogynist then? or a trump supporter?

No, Shlomo. I won't be seeing it. I won't even pirate this piece of shit.

I don't always see movies I'm actually half interested in. This is an argument that is like from circa 1997 or something before DVDs and the internet.

I will be none of those people.

It's because the movie only has one person of color in it and is therefor racist you shitlord

You seem upset, reddit. What's wrong today?

he's right tho

You don't need to samefag. Come on, let's talk about your feelings. What about this thread is upsetting you?

Haven't seen feminism awakens, won't see this either

All me

Get your finger out of my ass then

Sorry, didn't know you weren't into that.

I take that by seeing it, you mean pirate it right?

I will, as in fastforwarding for shitty screencaps.

Just like SJWs always double down, it would be fun to make a 200% radfem cut of the movie.

Would you get cancer out of morbid curiosity? Can't say I would.

In the months leading up to TFA, a lot of Anons were talking about how none of them were going to see it, and how it would make very little money due to it having an ugly chick in the lead, alienating the male fans, and a nigger as her sidekick, alienating the white fans (Which is basically all of the SW fans). So many of you dumb Motherfuckers paid for your ticket "Because my parents were going" like you're little fucking babies, or "My friends were going" because you have zero autonomy.

SW sold on brand recognition, it could've been JJ and Lucas jizzing onto a giant pile of cash and people would still pay to see it

To anyone that is considering seeing it, please do it the right way and buy a ticket for whatever movie at the same theater is the least shit (The Shallows I guess? Not much out right now) and then sneak into the showing of whatever garbage movie you want to see. I did this with Apocalypse by buying a ticket for Green Room and I did it BvS by buying a ticket for 10 Cloverfield Lane.

Do not support shit you hate with your money, you will only encourage more of it to be made.

I tried to preorder a ticket at my local movie theatre, but they had a no-singles policy

lol no

Well yeah, because we all said it would make a shitload of money on its name alone even at the time. Almost every post was, "It's shit, but it will do well."

Just because one retard said it wouldn't
make money once in a thread doesn't mean shit, although it made a huge impression on you.

And Star Wars underperformed what they wanted, but that was because they set insane goals for it.

I didn't watch Force Awakens because I saw the girl and nig as red flags, why would I watch this shit?

More like morbid obesity tbh fam.

Isn't the Dallas shooter, basically a black traitor stormtrooper too?

Not really. I'll wait until the wikipedia synopsis and then when is released on tv

The plot has already been leaked a bunch of times if you're curious.

and yes it's worse than you probably think it is.

That theater also have penis inspection?

Still Feig made some last moment changes because of the butthurt. So I expect the movie to be barely fresh in rotten tomatoes because the hacks will fear be labelled as misogynists by the rest of their numales and dyke hambeasts acquaintances.

wasn't it reveal that feig cry over his incompetence?

Yes, and we got the only good character out of that. Did more than bobo fett ever did and I'm not counting the prequels.

Apparently they're gonna acknowledge the backlash from the trailers.

The last minute changes were for things like having the actresses read angry youtube comments.

The director isn't afraid of the misogynists, likely the same as Pascal, as they think the feminism is the path to success. If they had another director coming on I'd say they were wanting to fix the movie, but there's no sign they did that.

Thanks to the fantastic PR work of Sony, I will actively avoid this movie.

Nope. I do not know if I even want to pirate it.

I'm gonna go see this. Not because I'm contrary, or SJW, or tumblr, Sony Shill or feminist or anything.

I'm just a Ghostbusters fan. I realize that I'm part of exactly the grass roots built in audience that Sony's depending on for those initial few shekels. I know this, and I don't care. I know the movie is gonna suck, and is shoehorned feminist propaganda, but dammit, I waited 30 years to see some kind of Ghostbusters revival and I realize after the asstastic ressurection of franchises like Jurassic World and Independence Day 2 that brainless, ball-less retreads are all we're ever going to get.

But see, when I was a kid I didn't like dinosaurs or aliens. I liked fucking Ghostbusters. And old GB fans are already familiar with the concept of forced social agendas in the franchise, because Extreme Ghostbusters was a thing that happened in the 90's. And just like how that didn't effect how I feel about the original property, neither will this film.

Paul Fag is a shitdick and fuck Amy Pascal eternally for how she fucked Ivan Rietman over and hijacked the movie, but I waited 30 fucking years for SOMETHING and dammit, for better or worse I'm gonna get it.

well sony looks like your movie is racist after all, you filthy bigots

I still haven't watched SW VII.

Only way I will watch this is pirated with some anons but that is doubtful. I'm more interested in seeing it crash.

He allegedly had an on-set breakdown when he couldn't film the big dance scene how he envisioned. Whether do to money, logistics or incompetence, we don't know.

You mean critics.

You're not behaving like one.

The video game was the third Ghostbusters movie script. All you are doing is supporting the people who turned your love into shit. Good fucking job.

You're the reason bad movies like the Ghostbusters reboot get made. You come in here with this "I'll see it anyway, I'm a fan" mentality. Which is beyond retarded. They get their money, they keep making shit.

Extreme Ghostbusters did pull the diversity bullshit that plagued every 90's cartoon, but it wasn't as bad as this movie. Each character in that cartoon still had some personality, even if it was flat. You had:

Tough Guy
Cool headed, mechanic
bitchy girl
coward

The new movie is:

wacky fat woman
wacky skinny woman
wacky short woman
wacky black woman

Extreme Ghostbusters, while not being great, would have been a thousand times better than this reboot.

Nope, I'm watching the original Ghostbusters tonight and playing the videogame tomorrow.

That'll be the fix I need. Anyone wasting their money on this thing and possibly supporting even worse remakes of beloved movies needs to rethink their life.

you fags are all closet sjws

Hell no, I've seen enough with the trailers. It's horrendously bad. Besides I'm sure someone will end up posting webms of the worst scenes on here anyway. Just want this shit over with and forgotten.

I barely even go to watch good movies, let alone this shit.

Wow. Is this what actual shilling looks like?

No and there is not enough money in the world to bribe me to see this, i have seen enough series i like become something that has nothing to do with what i liked to watch this shit

I will wait until its on Mystery Science Theatre 3000.

Why not just play the real third movie and ignore the shit that is trying to hijack your childhood?

I'm often a little embarrassed that one of my favorite cartoons as a kid was Extreme Ghostbusters because of how diverse the cast was. But that shit was done well.

I USED to want to rent it just to see how badly they fucked it all up. Then they started insulting the critics and now I don't even want that.

nope

Yea I'll see it, sure as hell won't pay for it, but I have to know how bad it is. Good thing for me, there's this really shitty theater in town that LITERALLY doesn't care if you have tickets or not, I don't know how they're still in business to be honest.

Sounds like it would have been a pretty neat place in the 80's.

this is not a post telling to kill yourself for having shit taste or anything, I legitimately want to help you with advice that I think you will find to be valuable.
Please follow these instructions

Do it so that Sony does not see incentive to continue to bastardize the franchise and instead realizes the value in doing the movie they originally planned, Ghostbusters 3. If this movie is financially and critically successful then that has no chance of happening.

nice bait, so many faggots got hooked

How to make a Ghostbusters 3 that would be a widestream financial and critical success on a tiny budget: hire the guys that make It's Always Sunny to do it.

Aside from being the one of the most well written comedy series, the style of comedy feels reminiscent of old school stuff like Ghostbusters but still distinctively modern, and the cast would be perfect for it (especially Charlie Day and Kaitlyn Olson). They'd also work just fine on a tiny budget, because I'm sure they'd be not retarded enough to fill up the movie with gigantic CGI fight scenes like this garbage and would probably stick to cheesy practical effects like they should.

Goyium, that's a terrible idea! We need an overly sensitive pussy with no sense to make this film! How else would anyone tell what's supposed to be funny and what's not!
They would be a nice choice, what o you think of Ivan's dream of having the guys behind 21 Jump Street and Lego Movie to do it?

That also would have worked out well but I think the style would have deviated too much because those movies are 100% modern style comedy, unlike IASIP to an extent. They're still good, but I don't think it would feel like Ghostbusters.

I won't watch a single movie unless the entire cast is made up of transfat otterkin xirs of color

I'll download the web-dl.

If you've read the synopsis and seen most of the trailers then you've already seen the movie.

Do you think that there will be any tickets available?

It's gonna tank.

GEE OP, I'M NOT SURE. YOU DIDN'T CONVINCE ME OR ANYONE ELSE IN THE LAST THOUSAND THREADS, BUT MAYBE THIS ONE'LL DO THE TRICK!

i probably won't even pirate it

As long as I'm not paying.