Danny Devito is a fucking midget. He is 4'10 which is classified as a dwarf. He can't see over the counter at Starbucks...

Danny Devito is a fucking midget. He is 4'10 which is classified as a dwarf. He can't see over the counter at Starbucks. I once saw him at LaGuardia Airport and his luggage was taller than he was. Why doesn't anyone say anything about it? The public is suffering from some sort of mass delusion. He's a midget, plain and simple. The Emperor has no clothes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_with_dwarfism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

in other news, Siberia is cold

Is it cold? I thought that was a myth

Also, checked

in winter it is

He's also a brilliant comic writer. If other writers in the industry were half as funny as him, it would be a better place.

I'm pretty sure dwarfism has more qualifications than just height. Even knowing nothing about dwarfism I can tell he's not one.

Actually its quite simple; below 5'0", you're a midget.

t. wikipdeia

Yeah, below 5'0".
That's what I fucking said.

i want to pat his tiny little head

checkmate

Danny Devito is actually from a race of subteranean people the scientific establishment has been covering up. The Smithsonian is hiding the evidence where they put all the giant skeletons.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_with_dwarfism

Holy crap! It's Peter Dinklage!

CTRL+F Devito: 0 results

sad

he's also married to a jewess who's barely taller than him

Have fun storming the castle!

I don't get it

You realize on taxi that was like the first joke they did with him was how short he was?

Actually, at 4'10 he's not technically a midget, just short.

they probably had a small wedding

thats the thing isn't it? Dwarfs actually have bigger heads

Followed by a short reception

And a honeymoon in a tiny cottage.

In the Vatican

Jews aren't welcome in the Vatican

Whoosh

The Pope used to have Jews do his money handling (since medieval Christians couldn't loan money). They were called "the Pope's Jews."

They look like the old jewish couple in princess bride.

I guess think of it like this way: if Peter Dinklage is a pony, Danny DeVito is a miniature horse.

MIDGET

I heard there are places in Siberia where you can hear peoples' screams coming up through cracks in the ground.

Fuck you guys. I like little girls.

well, I say "wife" but it's not like the state recognizes us.

I heard that over there people wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people

Well duh