Total Film’s Chris Hemsworth Ghostbusters Cover Labelled ‘Sexist’

They're Eating Each Other

archive.is/PboFA

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/film/news/ghostbusters-female-reboot-marketing-challenges-1201810847/
youtube.com/watch?v=o3Y4au79xt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol

variety.com/2016/film/news/ghostbusters-female-reboot-marketing-challenges-1201810847/

Not really. Pretty much everybody agrees it's shit.

That because he dominates that shitfest of ugly cunts.

Oh it divides; feminist anus.

This, despite being dressed up as faggoty as possible, he still has infinitely more presence than any of those nobodies standing around him. Look at the fucking sheboon slouching her shoulders forward like she's asshurt about being in a school picture or something, just ABYSMAL form

Yep. Hemsworth has more presence than the quad of cunts combined.

Why is there only one person of color? This movie is racist and islamophobic

"They put a male in the middle of the cast lineup! I am sooooo triggered!"

Good catch.

Holy shit can these people even work together for a common goal?

If you didn't know anything about this film, from this pic, it would look like he was a Charlie-type character that lead and directed a group of… angels that took care of things that didn't demand his direct attention.

>"Total Film has whole-heartedly joined the media crusade to label criticism of the new movie sexist and has inevitably gotten stuck with the label itself."

Thats great, nobody even wants these toys I hope.

If anyone did, they wouldn't be on clearance before the fucking movie's even opened.

How are the (((Parenthesised Americans))) going to recover from this one?

You just have to look at the Ghostbusters II poster to realize the guys are having fun with it. They were good pals, the movie was just a result of their friendship and you could feel the chemistry between the guys and Sigourney oozing from the screen. It was lightning in a bottle.

On the other hand you have the cuntbusters, trying their hardest to look badass despite their weights and ridiculous outfits. You can tell from just looking at them that they're only there because they're getting paid, not because they have any attachment to each other or the movie they're starring in. The only one who even remotely looks like he's trying to do his job properly is Liam Hemsworth.

Go back to Holla Forums, kid.

Take your meds, stormweenie.

back to your containment board, you two
>>>Holla Forums

don't make me tell /islam/ where (((you))) are

cis scum

You retards need to go back to Holla Forums with the rest of the genetic dead ends.

How likely is it, Holla Forums?

Depends on what the focus groups say frankly i'd prefer it if they just did a ghostbusters 3 with Hemsworth and pretend this abortion doesn't exist

just have the entire cast of the Avengers with Scarlett Johanson as their secretary

it'll be another reboot.

But Jimmy is a fictional DC character

I'm sure that Chris Hemsworth will want to attach his name to a gigantic flop that cost sony $150 million.

Why are her shoulders so broad?

He already did. Damage is done.

For the inevitable DC copycat movie, instead of being their secretary, Wondie will be the Justice League's live-in communal wife and maid.

Fuck, Jimmy is real professional.

Nailed it. You can't force chemistry. It's obvious that everyone coming into the cuntboot has a massive chip on their shoulder. (I thought the sheboon's attitude was all right before, but she looks utterly assblasted to have to share the photo with Thor here.)

How can the cover be sexist when this movie is going to end sexism with GURL POWAH!!

but user, this movie is racist

The (((Parenthesised Americans))) have probably found a way to launder money through this train wreck.

stop trying to derail the conversation you bigot

Jesus christ, she is a hideous specimen…

These are Uruk-hai. Their swords are sharp and their shields broad.

This makes me feel all kinds of bad, Holla Forums.

Finally, something Murray regrets more than Garfield

Hopefully they leave him alone after this shit.

That face will haunt me in my nightmares tonight.

I'm sure it won't hurt his career. Can't say the same for the ghostbuster women.

What about Garfield 2?

He's the only thing worth a damn in this turd. If anything it's proof that he can deliver good work even with shit material. That would increase his value as an actor, not reduce it.

Won't hurt Hemsworth. It's like when Will Smith was in Jersey Girl

Why would she intentionally make herself ugly? She can still be an edgy black woman with 50 less pounds and a normal haircut

Even without the fat and strange haircuts she'd still have a ridiculously ugly face.
It's like someone took a male chimp face and a sheboon face then mashed them together to create this ambiguous transgender-looking monstrosity.

It'll bring a lot of horny women, but that's about it.

Oh my god…

A Wyatt Mann was fucking Nostradamus.

I've heard a fair share of feminists/SJWs that legitimately believe that all criticism of it has been because of sexism and that they want to go see it mainly to spite sexist people.

She wants to be a Marvel superhero

As an unbilled cameo?

The next nick fury

Doesn't she know Gorilla Grodd is DC?

Thats an insult to the CGI Grodd they used. It was perfect as it is.

Holy shit, I actually thought the laughter was edited in for ironic purposes.
Then I see it was screened for an audience, and they actually laughed at that scene…

Makes me think what ended up on the cutting room floor that they felt it was better to spend so long on a schrodinger's corpse joke and not actually do anything of any relevance to the plot.

Still, yet more great portrayals of typical women; falling out and having an argument over something that may not actually exist - they don't even know if there actually is a fucking coffin, let alone anything inside it, yet they argue anyway.

I laughed during this clip.

It's the only thing related to the movie that made me laugh so far, but it did made me laugh.

Chris Hemsworth offering to make the ghost's boobs bigger also made me smile, though.

Do I just have bad taste?

I suspect you were just being polite.

Depends. Are you 12? Then there's still hope.
If not you should probably take a hard look at your life.

no, according to early reviews, hemsworth is the only good thing in the movie

I'm 20.

I also thought Anger Management was a better comedy than Beetlejuice, even though Beetlejuice was superior on a purely cinematic level.

Sauce?

It's in this trailer.
youtube.com/watch?v=o3Y4au79xt0

Beetlejuice doesn't actually hold up well.

The sad thing is the Beetlejuice type character had been done since, multiplied by a thousand, and so he isn't as hilarious as he was when he was fresh.

Whenever he was on screen, I thought "this is like Robin Williams as the Genie, except annoying instead of funny." Maybe things would be different if I hadn't seen Aladdin fifteen times.

Middle Aged Mom; the Action Figure

=LET'S GIVE THEM LOTS TO EAT THEN! I HEARD THOSE BITCHES LIKE WONTONS!==

Chuckling at what's probably the funniest moment of this trainwreck doesn't mean your taste is horrid; just that Chris Hemsworth is capable of having a bit of fun in this role (unlike everyone else, according to the leaks).

UNDERAGE B&

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

were you dropped as a baby? if the answer is yes, then its not your fault.

Is there no end?

Hell has no bottom floor.

Of course.

looked to me that he was laughing at how bad that was